(ONE)312(EON) 231(NEO)

juust

Apr 17, 2022, 5:22:03 PM4/17/22
Dog
I am sure it all sounds like insane gibberish,
but you haven't read all the articles, stories, scripture I have read.

Apart from that,
I am business economist,
and economy is a behavioral studies.
I was always interested in what makes people tick,
why they do what they do.
Or why I myself do what I do,
for that matter.

Apart from that,
I have a 135 IQ,
that borders on some scales on 'genius'.
So I sometimes comprehend things 'normal' people really don't comprehend.

And I have a talent for languages, straight A student in English and German, and I am also part specialized in the 'pure language'.

As Einstein said,
"if you walk alone,
and find your own way,
you will likely find yourself in places no one has ever been before."
Do watch the Matrix,
there are only a few actual 'living' people on this world.

(One)231(Neo),
(it is 231-/back 21.34/ actually)
that is indeed part of the truth,
but in AntiChrist ('God/Buddha') territory,
we prefer the meredoch/marduk merkab.
According to lore,
Marduk drove Kadulu back into the Bottomless Pit,
the 312-/21.34 back/ marduk merkab (or (ahave)bahai merkab)
is largely immune
to the 132-/back 34.21/-mimick(2134 AntiChrist merkab

contest(HMSYM)_/back 34.21/-SHMY-ád,
that is how Asmoday got its name

Anyways, it would sooner be (ONE)312(EON)
(SBO)231BOS 'den boze',
according to the _DEV_GOTT worshipping doomed romans
the evil one,
prince of darkness,
the enemy of god and deus and all good people /of-god in the world,

As I said before,
"Bous" is an old Danish nickname of _Vali,
the bastard son of "Odin",
the hitman of the Aesir,
the /godslayer

The (ASR)231SRA ISRAL house
are part of the _ASR-(svaleymn-esmim-//WORD//)-community
ASR-AESIR
ASR-OSIRIS
ASR-SRA-ISRAL
ASR_SR-'chiefs'
AL ASR -'the times' in Quran

it is all the same

Your gods are the Fallen Watchers (Devas-Deus)
and the Bottomless Pit demons
(Kadulu,
Shmyad-'Agent Smith',
Gotm-'Gott/Gawtama Buddha/Gawd'-Ild-Budd-'Yaldabaoth',
_Hva-Atnh-'Jehova Adenai')

Your race never had the balls to defeat the House of Satan and apart from that, your race always loved the Darkness more than the Light, your race are just total natural demon-whores, anything that lies like a bitch and your race love and worship it.

Go deny it,
your breed won't ever abide in truth
(or objective reality for that matter)

That is the idea of a liar,
liars never abide in truth,
liars will fanatically deny lying,
if you ever admitted you are a liar,
you would finally for once abide in truth,
and being a liar,
you cannot possibly ever admit you are lying

How many ways can the carcas lie,
* in intent
* in attitude
* in words