Need parts sources for Amana HTM Plus system

carl.d...@comcast.net

Dec 9, 2006, 4:06:58 PM12/9/06
I am looking for places I can obtain parts for the old Amana HTM Plus
system. I would love to just replace this thing, but it would be
difficult. I live in a 20+ year old condo. The burner unit is on the
roof. The air handler and hot water tank are in the garage, with no
straightforward way to install a flue to the outside. So I'm trying to
locate parts. Anyone got a source?

Thanks,
Carl

Tasia

Oct 5, 2015, 11:44:02 PM10/5/15
replying to carl.davidson, Tasia wrote:
Don't know how old your email is. I am loaded with parts for the Amana HTM
Furnace and Hot Water system,
Tas...@comcast.net 609-839-3547 Gary

larrye...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2015, 10:06:33 PM12/10/15
Depends what you need if it's the pump which was common I have 1or2 from about 25yrs ago

Dennis Machney

Oct 21, 2017, 11:14:06 AM10/21/17
replying to larryernst45, Dennis Machney wrote:
Hi Not sure how current this post is however I need the rad /heating coil in
one of the blowers. Present one is leaking. Unit was installed in 1980s.
Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/need-parts-sources-for-amana-htm-plus-system-9715-.htm

Sarah

Oct 24, 2018, 4:44:04 PM10/24/18
replying to Tasia, Sarah wrote:
Would happen to have the expansion tank for the outside unit that hold the
glycol?

C63S

Oct 13, 2019, 1:44:04 AM10/13/19
replying to Sarah, C63S wrote:
I know your post is old but, believe it or not, I still have a working unit in
my basement. Just added a touch of glycol and changed the filters. It’s 33
years old. It’s become a game for me to keep it alive. I’m always in the
market for parts. Anybody have ANYTHING for these great old furnaces?

rangdango

Oct 5, 2020, 1:15:06 PM10/5/20
I have an Amana HTM and a motor, Vintage about 1990's, used & in storage for 20+ years as a spare. If you are still interested, repond to my email & I can send pics. rona...@hotmail.com

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/need-parts-sources-for-amana-htm-plus-system-9715-.htm

jhmccoy36

Feb 17, 2021, 11:31:09 AM2/17/21
I have a new diverter valve Honeywell V8044E1011. I want to sell it for I no longer have the HTM. Asking $60.00 plus shipping.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/need-parts-sources-for-amana-htm-plus-system-9715-.htm

htm.prisoner

Mar 4, 2021, 3:45:04 PM3/4/21
Do you have parts still available?

raljr1015

Dec 7, 2021, 3:31:41 PM12/7/21
Do you still have parts looking for pressure switch part #63264

randy hebb

Jan 2, 2022, 12:15:04 AM1/2/22
Hi Gary Do you have the Heat exchanger for Amana HTM? Thanks Randy

randy hebb

Jan 5, 2022, 2:01:51 PM1/5/22
Hi I need a Heat exchanger for my old Amana HTM system. The stainless glycol can that the blower bolts to. If you have a good one please get back to me. Thank You Randy cycl...@hotmail.com