When will I get a Cash-out in lieu of repairs

d1aba1909ea2e3c8...@example.com

Aug 14, 2021, 7:02:49 PM8/14/21
An ahs agent told me by phone that it is possible to get a cash payment in place of expensive repairs that may not last very long. How do I get the cash?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/when-will-i-get-a-cash-out-in-lieu-of-repairs-3149599-.htm

Tekkie©

Aug 16, 2021, 2:21:09 PM8/16/21

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 23:02:47 +0000, mas...@msn.com posted for all of us to
digest...

> An ahs agent told me by phone that it is possible to get a cash payment in place of expensive repairs that may not last very long. How do I get the cash?

Why didn't you ask? Call back and ask. Remember you are not going to get back
all your money, only what they want to give you. That's the problem with these
insurance plans.

--
Tekkie