Prayer

1 view

Oscar_Lives

Feb 14, 2010, 11:23:40 PM2/14/10
Dear Lord,
This past year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.

My favorite actress, Farah Fawcett.

My favorite singer, Michael Jackson.

My favorite salesman, Billy Mays.

I just wanted to let you know that Obama is my favorite president.

Amen

ilbe...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2010, 12:32:19 PM2/16/10

On a more serious note, nearly all the time, it is US that take our
life away from partaking in things that destroy our health or put us
in grave danger.

Don Ocean

Feb 16, 2010, 6:31:38 PM2/16/10

I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from
Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his
friend, etc. NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his
past. VERY VERY STRANGE. This should really be a cause for great
concern. MA

To those who voted for him, YOU HAVE ELECTED THE BIGGEST
UNQUALIFIED FRAUD that America has ever known!

This is very interesting stuff. Sort of adds credence to
the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing having happened here!

Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the
08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's At Columbia class of 1984.
He said he never had one class with him.

Was he there?

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in
Obama's college class remember him? Maybe he never attended class!
Maybe he never attended Columbia? He won't allow Colombia to release
his records either. Suspicious isn't it???

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !!!!!!!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted
400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to
have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major
at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I
don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know
me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .
Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.
"Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political
science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than
that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.
At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to
be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And
five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the
class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , the macha who
knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him. Is
that not strange? It's very strange. "Obama's photograph does not
appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests
to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide
the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root#column-one

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school,
Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in
1983 as a Political

Science major (in the same class as President Barack Obama
WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN IN).

Can it be that BHO is a complete fraud?? More intrigue
concerning "The man who wasn't there."

danny burstein

Feb 16, 2010, 7:17:57 PM2/16/10

> I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from
>Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his
>friend, etc. NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his
>past. VERY VERY STRANGE. This should really be a cause for great
>concern. MA

http://www.columbiaspectator.com/2009/05/09/barack-obama-cc-83-becomes-first-columbia-college-alumnus-elected-us-president

- includes interviews with his classmates.

> NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !!!!!!!

Nice delusions you have.

dan...@panix.com

Don Ocean

Feb 16, 2010, 7:29:08 PM2/16/10
danny burstein wrote:
> In <7u0o6p...@mid.individual.net> Don Ocean <oc...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from
>> Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his
>> friend, etc. NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his
>> past. VERY VERY STRANGE. This should really be a cause for great
>> concern. MA
>
> http://www.columbiaspectator.com/2009/05/09/barack-obama-cc-83-becomes-first-columbia-college-alumnus-elected-us-president
>
> - includes interviews with his classmates.
>
>> NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !!!!!!!
>
> Nice delusions you have.

Are you saying that Obama is a delusion? More like a nightmare.
Rather sweet of you to cut the entire article.

[...]

Lp1331 1p1331

Feb 17, 2010, 12:59:51 PM2/17/10
Watch out what you wish for Oscar-- How would you like President Biden?
Or a MUCH scarier thought-- what if something happened to both of them?
Remember who would be next in line.

Ken

Feb 18, 2010, 12:56:53 PM2/18/10
On Feb 17, 9:59 am, lp1...@webtv.net (Lp1331 1p1331) wrote:
> Watch out what you wish for Oscar-- How would you like President Biden?
> Or a MUCH scarier thought-- what if something happened to both of them?

Yeah
Sarah Palin would take over as President after Rupert Murdoch (with
the help of FAUX NEWS) stages a coup d'etat and installs her as the
"Fair and Unbalanced"
Princess of Darkness

Steve

Feb 18, 2010, 1:48:22 PM2/18/10

"Ken" <flak...@aol.com> wrote in message

She sure as hell couldn't do any worse than what we got now.

Lp1331 1p1331

Feb 18, 2010, 7:13:30 PM2/18/10
If something happens to the pres, the next in line is of course the vp,
then next one down is speaker of the house. Doesn't "President Pelosi"
have a nice ring to it?

Steve

Feb 18, 2010, 8:21:06 PM2/18/10

"Lp1331 1p1331" <lp1...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> If something happens to the pres, the next in line is of course the vp,
> then next one down is speaker of the house. Doesn't "President Pelosi"
> have a nice ring to it?

About as much as "President Billary"
who is next in line if somebody takes out Pelosi

Don Ocean

Feb 18, 2010, 11:12:45 PM2/18/10

Better that then what we now must now suffer through. At least Murdoch
and Palin are Americans. Fox News has been the only news service to take
on the criminals in the Obama lefties administration. Oh yeah.. Kiss
this Americans ass!

Hermann

Feb 18, 2010, 11:14:31 PM2/18/10

Is that sight *ring* on a Stoner sniper rifle?

Majd al-Din

Feb 18, 2010, 11:15:35 PM2/18/10

Now that is a pleasant dream.