Hvac closet

Georgeandlisa

Sep 7, 2020, 4:00:06 PM9/7/20
I am drawing our smaller, (approximately 125o sq ft) simple house plans myself. Do you think 3'8"wide by 3' is big enough. I know it will be tight but very limited on room

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/hvac-closet-3036515-.htm

TimR

Sep 25, 2020, 9:49:28 AM9/25/20
Without knowing what you want to put in there (just an air handler? air handler plus furnace?) i will guess that you might find a unit that will fit. But it will be impossible to maintain. When it breaks you will just buy a new one even if it's just a bad contact or capacitor.