Daughter's Visit

jaugu...@verizon.net

Sep 3, 2023, 10:22:07 AM9/3/23

An Irish daughter has not been home for over
5 years.

Upon her return, her father cussed her; "Where
have you been all this time, you ingrate! Why
didn't you write us to let us know how you are?"

The girl , crying, replied, "sniff, sniff...
Dad... I became a prostitute..."

"What!! Out of here, you shameless harlot! Sinner!
You're a disgrace to this family. I don't want to
see you again!"

"Ok, Dad - as you wish. I just came back to give Mom
this luxury fur coat. Also give you a title deed to a new house,
a 10,000 check, and a new car is parked outside".

Her father responded, "Oh! you scared me half to death, girl!
I thought you said you became a Protestant. Come here and give
your old man a hug!"