Witty & Wise

1 view

jaugu...@verizon.net

Aug 24, 2023, 12:12:03 PM8/24/23

Perry, "I heard you went to trial for stealing someone's luggage"
Sherry, "Yes, but they let me go. It was a briefcase".

Why did the masseur get fired?
He rubbed people the wrong way.

How much training do you need to become a Trash Collector?
Not much. You pick it up as you go along.

Worker, "Boss, we gotta talk. Three other companies are after me,
and I really deserve a raise". Boss, "Three companies? Which three?"
Worker, "Gas, water, and electric".

Mack, "I heard you have a good roof joke. Can I hear it?"
Jack, "Nope, it's over your head".