You know, I used to do a lot of drugs in the '60's

ArtDent

Mar 1, 2006, 12:41:43 PM3/1/06
Now, I don't care what the temperature is.
--
We apologize for the inconvenience

Greg Evans

Mar 1, 2006, 12:48:06 PM3/1/06
ArtDent wrote:

> Now, I don't care what the temperature is.

Is this going to be one of those "which voice in my head controls the
thermostat" things?

Larry Krzewinski

Mar 1, 2006, 1:44:13 PM3/1/06

You're assuming that he's warm blooded, aren't you?

ynotssor

Mar 1, 2006, 11:12:30 PM3/1/06
"Larry Krzewinski" <Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message

>>> Now, I don't care what the temperature is.
>>
>> Is this going to be one of those "which voice in my head controls the
>> thermostat" things?
>
> You're assuming that he's warm blooded, aren't you?

That a very cold, intemperate thing to say.

Larry Krzewinski

Mar 2, 2006, 1:13:23 AM3/2/06
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:12:30 -0800, "ynotssor" <ynot...@example.net>
wrote:

Blame that on my lack of a Hypothalamus gland.

ynotssor

Mar 2, 2006, 2:29:30 AM3/2/06

>>> You're assuming that he's warm blooded, aren't you?
>>
>> That a very cold, intemperate thing to say.
>
> Blame that on my lack of a Hypothalamus gland.

You misspelled hippopotamus.

Larry Krzewinski

Mar 2, 2006, 2:34:16 AM3/2/06
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:29:30 -0800, "ynotssor" <ynot...@example.net>
wrote:

>>> That a very cold, intemperate thing to say.
>>
>> Blame that on my lack of a Hypothalamus gland.
>
>You misspelled hippopotamus.

The lack of a hippopotamus gland must be the real reason for my svelte
physique.