Sturgeon Surgeons

Tim Bruening

Jun 7, 2002, 8:19:07 PM6/7/02
Are there any sturgeon surgeons?

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Jun 7, 2002, 9:05:02 PM6/7/02

Frank R.

Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
news:3D014D7A...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...

> Are there any sturgeon surgeons?

Yes, but they are out roe-ing their boats.

mike wheeler

Jun 7, 2002, 9:16:37 PM6/7/02
In article <3D014D7A...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>,
tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us says...

>Are there any sturgeon surgeons?

They're all at Northern Pike's peak or bust.

Larry Krzewinski

Jun 7, 2002, 9:19:14 PM6/7/02

Heh, good one Frank!

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Jun 8, 2002, 11:31:37 AM6/8/02

Frank R.

Larry Krzewinski <NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote in message

Thanks for the compliment, Larry.

I'm no pike-r when it comes to puns. I don't flounder around trying to think
things up. I'll go see urchin about getting some peanut butter and Jellyfish
for you.

J. A. Mc.

Jun 8, 2002, 12:09:11 PM6/8/02
On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 01:19:14 GMT, Larry Krzewinski
<NOlarry...@gte.net> found these unused words floating about:

... if a bit caviarly said.

Larry Krzewinski

Jun 8, 2002, 3:08:26 PM6/8/02
On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 15:31:37 GMT, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"
<faros...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> >Yes, but they are out roe-ing their boats.
>>
>> Heh, good one Frank!
>>
>Thanks for the compliment, Larry.
>
>I'm no pike-r when it comes to puns. I don't flounder around trying to think
>things up. I'll go see urchin about getting some peanut butter and Jellyfish
>for you.

Something smells fishy around here.

sag

Jun 8, 2002, 9:17:03 PM6/8/02

"mike wheeler" <whe...@tns.net> wrote in message
Hmm...seems to be a surge in sturgeons.

--
http://StansPlace.Web.com
A Quiet Place To Read

---

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Jun 8, 2002, 9:19:54 PM6/8/02

Frank R.

Larry Krzewinski <NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote in message

Go shower, Larry, it's you.

Alan

Jun 8, 2002, 10:06:09 PM6/8/02
On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 01:19:54 GMT, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"
<faros...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>--
>Frank R.
>
>Larry Krzewinski <NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote in message

>> >Thanks for the compliment, Larry.
>> >
>> >I'm no pike-r when it comes to puns. I don't flounder around trying to
>think
>> >things up. I'll go see urchin about getting some peanut butter and
>Jellyfish
>> >for you.
>>
>> Something smells fishy around here.
>>

>Go shower, Larry, it's you.

that might not help a smelt.

sag

Jun 8, 2002, 10:23:30 PM6/8/02

"sag" <stan....@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "mike wheeler" <whe...@tns.net> wrote in message
> > In article <3D014D7A...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us>,
> > tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us says...
> > >
> > >Are there any sturgeon surgeons?
> > >

> > They're all at Northern Pike's peak or bust.
> >
> Hmm...seems to be a surge in sturgeons.
>
> This whole bit is making me feel clammy.--

Larry Krzewinski

Jun 9, 2002, 1:27:39 AM6/9/02
<faros...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> >Thanks for the compliment, Larry.
>> >
>> >I'm no pike-r when it comes to puns. I don't flounder around trying to
>think
>> >things up. I'll go see urchin about getting some peanut butter and
>Jellyfish
>> >for you.
>>
>> Something smells fishy around here.
>>

>Go shower, Larry, it's you.

Sounds like my Right Guard left.

Larry Krzewinski

Jun 9, 2002, 1:28:40 AM6/9/02
On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 02:06:09 GMT, bogf...@hotmail.com (Alan ) wrote:

>>think
>>Jellyfish
>>>
>>> Something smells fishy around here.
>>>

>>Go shower, Larry, it's you.
>>
>that might not help a smelt.

Alan, I'm pretty amazed that you can smell at all any longer! <g>

Alan

Jun 9, 2002, 7:34:31 AM6/9/02

It seems that you will smell forever. <g> (something to carp about)

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Jun 9, 2002, 10:08:58 AM6/9/02

Frank R.

Alan <bogf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

His Aunt Chovy loves pizza.

Irish sea food: Herring go brach.

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Jun 9, 2002, 10:09:55 AM6/9/02

Frank R.

Larry Krzewinski <NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote in message

As long as it isn't your Left Guard, right?

Larry Krzewinski

Jun 9, 2002, 7:02:53 PM6/9/02
On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 11:34:31 GMT, bogf...@hotmail.com (Alan ) wrote:

>>>that might not help a smelt.
>>
>>Alan, I'm pretty amazed that you can smell at all any longer! <g>
>>
>It seems that you will smell forever. <g> (something to carp about)

Yep, good olfactory receptors run in my family.

Alan

Jun 9, 2002, 10:54:12 PM6/9/02

Sure Larry, go on deluding yourself, but don't wonder why everyone in
the room leaves when you enter.

Larry Krzewinski

Jun 10, 2002, 12:30:07 AM6/10/02

I thought my reputation as the fastest gun in town scared them off.
Isn't that why they called me "Dead Eye Dick?"

mike wheeler

Jun 10, 2002, 1:55:47 AM6/10/02
In article <rna8guo7tjhdnptnh...@4ax.com>, NOlarry...@gte.net
says...

No... You missed her nose and caught her in the temple, where-upon you laid
her on the alter.

Alan

Jun 10, 2002, 7:56:06 AM6/10/02
On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 04:30:07 GMT, Larry Krzewinski
<NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:54:12 GMT, bogf...@hotmail.com (Alan ) wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 23:02:53 GMT, Larry Krzewinski
>><NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote:

>>>Yep, good olfactory receptors run in my family.
>>>
>>Sure Larry, go on deluding yourself, but don't wonder why everyone in
>>the room leaves when you enter.
>
>I thought my reputation as the fastest gun in town scared them off.
>Isn't that why they called me "Dead Eye Dick?"

Didn't they leave out, "Eye?"

J. A. Mc.

Jun 10, 2002, 12:20:04 PM6/10/02
On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 05:55:47 GMT, whe...@tns.net (mike wheeler) found

these unused words floating about:

>In article <rna8guo7tjhdnptnh...@4ax.com>, NOlarry...@gte.net

... Ego? Where yugo?

J. A. Mc.

Jun 10, 2002, 12:21:00 PM6/10/02
On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:56:06 GMT, bogf...@hotmail.com (Alan ) found

these unused words floating about:

>On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 04:30:07 GMT, Larry Krzewinski

I thought it was more "Lye".

nemo

Jun 10, 2002, 7:40:09 PM6/10/02

Larry Krzewinski <NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote in message

Disease of fish and edge of dish:

Pike Rust!

98% of Nemo the Indy Fatty Gobble!
(Eating a curry made with too much Ghee!)

G Swaine

Jun 11, 2002, 5:13:07 AM6/11/02
"Alan " <bogf...@hotmail.com> wrote ...
> Larry Krzewinski <NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote:
> > bogf...@hotmail.com (Alan ) wrote:

<g>

> >> Sure Larry, go on deluding yourself, but don't wonder why
everyone in
> >> the room leaves when you enter.
> >
> > I thought my reputation as the fastest gun in town scared them
off.
> > Isn't that why they called me "Dead Eye Dick?"
>
> Didn't they leave out, "Eye?"

Yes they did.

That should read "Dead Eye Dick Eye"

--

Quote for the month

"I sure hope I shot the right one of me"
(Maxwell Smart, "Get Smart", 1967)

--

g.sw...@the.gluepot is a bogus address. I can be contacted via an
intermediary: gem at gem win co nz. I apologise to the genuine

David Simpson

Jun 11, 2002, 11:20:52 AM6/11/02
On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 05:55:47 GMT, whe...@tns.net (mike wheeler)
wrote:

Why did he want to change her?

--
David
Remove "farook" to reply

David Simpson

Jun 11, 2002, 11:20:51 AM6/11/02
<NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:54:12 GMT, bogf...@hotmail.com (Alan ) wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 09 Jun 2002 23:02:53 GMT, Larry Krzewinski
>><NOlarry...@gte.net> wrote:

>>>Yep, good olfactory receptors run in my family.
>>>
>>Sure Larry, go on deluding yourself, but don't wonder why everyone in
>>the room leaves when you enter.
>
>I thought my reputation as the fastest gun in town scared them off.
>Isn't that why they called me "Dead Eye Dick?"

Actually that should be Dead Dick, Aye.

Cybe R. Wizard

Jun 11, 2002, 4:39:46 PM6/11/02
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:20:52 GMT, David Simpson <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote in message <ph0agug2d6igs5tv1...@4ax.com>:

Turnabout. After all, she was thinking, "aisle, altar, /hymn/."

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds", A.H.P.
Original PORG Water Wizard, R.P.