Sexually Immoral Mushrooms

1 view

Harry Marmoset

Aug 1, 2004, 10:00:48 AM8/1/04
What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?

A spore

Michael Balarama

Aug 1, 2004, 11:12:39 AM8/1/04

"Harry Marmoset" <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message

> What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?
>
> A spore

I thought it was A tedious person who evokes boredom-a yawning experience.

Message has been deleted

artyw

Aug 1, 2004, 2:16:07 PM8/1/04
Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message news:<Xns953865E3D721Ah...@209.25.157.130>...
> What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?
>
> A spore

They maybe im-morel, but they're fun guys to be around.

Tim Bruening

Aug 1, 2004, 2:25:26 PM8/1/04
Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message
> What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?
>
> A spore

Why is a spore immoral?

Message has been deleted

Pierre Abbat

Aug 2, 2004, 8:28:50 PM8/2/04
artyw wrote:

Well, if you ascomycete, I tell you I'm already sitting in it.

phma

Sheila Dundee

Aug 3, 2004, 5:02:50 AM8/3/04
J. A. Mc. wrote:
> On 1 Aug 2004 11:16:07 -0700, art...@yahoo.com (artyw) found these
> unused
> words floating about:
> Just so long as they don't shed their caps ...

Do they tip their caps at gills as they com-post?

Message has been deleted

Sheila Dundee

Aug 3, 2004, 6:03:34 PM8/3/04
J. A. Mc. wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:32:50 +0930, "Sheila Dundee"
> <Co...@optusnetXCAPS.com.au> found these unused words floating about:
> Not sure, but I do know they'll lead a horticulture life.

Did I tell ya that the toadstool stalking me? It's been weeks now. :-(

nemo

Aug 3, 2004, 7:36:14 PM8/3/04

Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

I think we got some Victorians on here. To them, everything enjoyable was
immoral, especially procriation - and even of a mushroom that hasn't even
got a Central Nervous System to feel enjoyment with!

Of course, Oscar Wilde and his little friends were ex- Cep -tions.

Tim Bruening

Aug 3, 2004, 11:08:52 PM8/3/04

Sheila Dundee wrote:

Jinto: Drunken foot digit.

Tim Bruening

Aug 3, 2004, 11:36:19 PM8/3/04

nemo wrote:

> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

> > nemo wrote:
> >
> > > Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

> > > Properties: What the actors drink after the show, instead of the
> imitation
> > > stuff the pretend to drink on stage.
> >
> > Realties: True teas drunk by dealers in homes and the land under said
> homes.
> >
> Casualties: Drunk while wearing informal clothes.
> Charities: Teas brought by a Char Lady.
> Empties: Teas with electromagnetic and magnetic screening to comply with EEC
> regs.
> Novelties: Teas drunk while reading a good book.
> Pities: 3.141592654 of cups.

Faulties: Teas drunk by parachute jumpers.

Jumper: Price per jump.

Hauke Reddmann

Aug 4, 2004, 10:07:08 AM8/4/04
In alt.humor.puns nemo <ne...@naughtylust.wet> wrote:

> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
>> Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message
>> > What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?
>> >
>> > A spore
>>
>> Why is a spore immoral?

> I think we got some Victorians on here. To them, everything enjoyable was
> immoral, especially procriation - and even of a mushroom that hasn't even
> got a Central Nervous System to feel enjoyment with!

Yeah, that's the Great Divide!

--
Hauke Reddmann <:-EX8 fc3...@uni-hamburg.de
His-Ala-Sec-Lys-Glu Arg-Glu-Asp-Asp-Met-Ala-Asn-Asn

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sheila Dundee

Aug 4, 2004, 8:30:49 PM8/4/04
J. A. Mc. wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:33:34 +0930, "Sheila Dundee"
> You need to get out more, I heard that they don't do well in the
> daylight, water you know?

But he's pretty wild - not cultured at all.
I think I'd need to wear a veil.

Message has been deleted

Sheila Dundee

Aug 5, 2004, 1:04:04 PM8/5/04
J. A. Mc. wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:00:49 +0930, "Sheila Dundee"
> He's nuthin' but truffle!

Oh I know he's a pig but I do LIKE the way he truffles with my
affections.. and he pushes the right buttons!!

Message has been deleted

nemo

Aug 5, 2004, 6:44:06 PM8/5/04

Hauke Reddmann <fc3...@uni-hamburg.de> wrote in message

> In alt.humor.puns nemo <ne...@naughtylust.wet> wrote:
>
> > Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
> >> Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message

> >> Why is a spore immoral?
>
> > I think we got some Victorians on here. To them, everything enjoyable
was
> > immoral, especially procriation - and even of a mushroom that hasn't
even
> > got a Central Nervous System to feel enjoyment with!
>
> Yeah, that's the Great Divide!

You shouldn't snip Oscar, ya pig. :o) You'll only make him Wilder still!

BTW. In case you didn't get it . . .

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=porcino

nemo

Aug 5, 2004, 6:44:06 PM8/5/04

J. A. Mc. <jaS...@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
> On 4 Aug 2004 14:07:08 GMT, Hauke Reddmann <fc3...@uni-hamburg.de> found

> these unused words floating about:
>
> >In alt.humor.puns nemo <ne...@naughtylust.wet> wrote:
> >
> >> Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

> >> I think we got some Victorians on here. To them, everything enjoyable
was
> >> immoral, especially procriation - and even of a mushroom that hasn't
even
> >> got a Central Nervous System to feel enjoyment with!
> >
> >Yeah, that's the Great Divide!
>
> NArrr ... that was the 'public' view. Much like polly 'Ticians, What you
say
> isn't what you do.

Yeah. Their Soho, Kings Cross and Shepherd's Market in those days was St.
John's Wood!

Whether that was because St. John was their first customer they were
impressed by the size of his wood, I've no eye deer.

Tim Bruening

Aug 6, 2004, 9:36:12 PM8/6/04

"J. A. Mc." wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:48:57 +0930, "Sheila Dundee"

> <Co...@optusnetXCAPS.com.au> found these unused words floating about:
>

> >Jenni Saqua wrote:
> >> "Sheila Dundee" wrote ...

> >> Careful. We hear he's just rooting around for a woman with loose
> >> Morels!
> >
> > But he told me he digs me .. I'm a field good person to have around!
> > (But there isn't mushroom in my bed these days...)
> >
> Wallaby ! I knew you liked animals and would sporel them, but that's
> ridiculous!

Wallaby: Wall of buzzing insects.

Tim Bruening

Aug 7, 2004, 12:04:38 AM8/7/04

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:41:08 +0930
> "Sheila Dundee" <Co...@optusnetXCAPS.com.au> wrote:
>
> > "Cybe R. Wizard" <Cybe_R_Wizard@WizardsTower> wrote in message

> > ><fc3...@uni-hamburg.de>>> found these unused words floating about:

> > >or> anything)
> > >>
> > > I'd love to know what you are talking about but don't know where the
> > > Pixar.
> >
> > I can draw my own conclusions from this post - I'm being framed!!!
> >
> You said that as if it matted.

Transmat: A floor covering that teleports people.

Framing: Chinese vase that makes false accusations.

Tim Bruening

Aug 7, 2004, 12:10:15 AM8/7/04

Apple Betty wrote:

> Will! Shake spear! Some ink's sonnet!

Fire at Will!

Tim Bruening

Aug 7, 2004, 12:12:47 AM8/7/04

Buffalo Chilkat wrote:

> headdr wrote:
> >"David Reihmer" <sim...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> Unless they're forgeries, but that would be unfarrier - I tried to shoe
> >> a horsefly once, but I couldn't anneal down that far.
> >Flies spread disease. Keep yours zipped.
>
> That's a phallacy.

Shoe Ting: Musical footwear or Chinese cobbler.

Shoot Ting: Musical gun or Chinese gunman.

nemo

Aug 8, 2004, 7:03:18 AM8/8/04

Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Framing: Dynasty that is unravelling at the edges.

nemo

Aug 8, 2004, 7:06:28 AM8/8/04

> Apple Betty wrote:
>
> > Will! Shake spear! Some ink's sonnet!
>
> Fire at Will!

Narr. Get Will Yam Tell to fire an exploding root of the genus Dioscorea at
his son.

The Landbugger can make a Guestler appearance!

nemo

Aug 8, 2004, 7:07:55 AM8/8/04

Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Shoo Tout: Gun battle after trying to make a guy selling illegally obtained
football tickets to go away.

Tim Bruening

Oct 2, 2004, 1:43:09 AM10/2/04

Tim Bruening

Oct 2, 2004, 1:44:00 AM10/2/04
Grilled Cheese: Cheese under interrogation by the CIA.

Tim Bruening

Jan 6, 2005, 3:12:57 AM1/6/05
Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message
> What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?
>
> A spore

nemo

Jan 7, 2005, 4:22:27 PM1/7/05

Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

Niels Sbohr might be able to tell you, when he gets up off his knees.

Tim Bruening

Jan 9, 2005, 11:26:46 PM1/9/05

Tim Bruening

Jan 9, 2005, 11:27:21 PM1/9/05

Tim Bruening

Jan 9, 2005, 11:28:50 PM1/9/05

artyw wrote:

> A guy who owned a flowershop decided to enter a marathon. His friends
> cheered him on, yelling:
> "Run, Florist, Run!"

His running career is blooming.

Tim Bruening

Feb 21, 2005, 7:56:50 PM2/21/05

Wallaby: Wall of buzzing insects.

Tim Bruening

Feb 21, 2005, 7:57:43 PM2/21/05

nemo

Feb 23, 2005, 4:53:10 PM2/23/05

> Grilled Cheese: Cheese under interrogation by the CIA.

Dishonest gambler's breakfast: Welch rarebit.

Tim Bruening

Aug 2, 2005, 6:12:15 PM8/2/05

Sheila Dundee wrote:

> J. A. Mc. wrote:
> > On 1 Aug 2004 11:16:07 -0700, art...@yahoo.com (artyw) found these
> > unused
> > words floating about:
> >

> >> Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message

> >> They maybe im-morel, but they're fun guys to be around.
> >
> > Just so long as they don't shed their caps ...
>
> Do they tip their caps at gills as they com-post?

Jinto: Drunken foot digit.

Tim Bruening

Nov 24, 2005, 2:55:34 AM11/24/05

Tim Bruening

Mar 9, 2006, 3:14:09 AM3/9/06

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 13:18:44 -0700, Dan Heaven
<rico...@x2.alliance.net> wrote:

> >ObPun: Sorry, gang, I can't think of a single one...
>
> When a monk is excommunicated, does he wear an "out-of-order" sign
> around his neck?

Do monks unlock their doors with a Monk-Key?

Tim Bruening

Mar 9, 2006, 3:16:41 AM3/9/06

Timothy Wright (tlwr...@gte.net) wrote on 1997/11/04:

> Late one night, two retired military men were sitting in their club
> drinking and talking. As with all men, the conversation eventually
> turned to women and sex. One old gentleman asks the other,"So, when was
> the last time you were, you know, with a woman?"
>
> "Let me see, it must have been about 1959"
>
> "My God! That's a long time!"
>
> "Oh, I don't know. It's only 2230 now."

I've seen milk bottles with expiration dates of as far back as 1036 and
as far forward as 2358!

Tim Bruening

Mar 9, 2006, 3:17:04 AM3/9/06

What did the picture say to the wall?

"I've got you covered".

Homing: Garden tool Chinese vase.

Homing: Prostitute vase.

Looming: Toilet vase.

Tim Bruening

Jan 6, 2008, 6:53:38 AM1/6/08
Harry Marmoset <harry_m...@msn.com> wrote in message
> What do you call a sexually immoral mushroom?
>
> A spore

Tim Bruening

Aug 3, 2008, 11:45:11 AM8/3/08

Sheila Dundee wrote: