Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Driving puns needed

閲覧: 18 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Mr. Baby Man

未読、
1998/04/08 3:00:001998/04/08

I need puns that have to do with driving or automobiles in general. Also
I need just generally bad quips about driving, such as "You're a GAS!",
"You DRIVE me crazy!", "Gimme a BRAKE", "I won't STEER you wrong", stuff
like that. Send me you're worst! Thanks

Dave Keene

未読、
1998/04/08 3:00:001998/04/08

Mr. Baby Man wrote in message <352B4DBE...@flash.net>...

>I need puns that have to do with driving or automobiles in general.

well lets put it in GEAR! I don't know if I'm SMOKIN' at puns, but WHEEL
give it a try! Besides, I wouldn't want to blow my own HORN. And if I WIND
UP sounding like a DIPSTICK, I can just SHIFT to another subject. I guess
you could call that a CONVERTIBLE subject.

Woah! I guess I should have some RESTRAINT here! I'm really REVVING up. But
seriously, SPEEDING right along, you've got to sure PUMP those puns out of
this subject if you want to make the GRADE. I'd better keep this post
COMPACT so I'll end it here.

Hope this helps,
Dave Keene

rle...@brazosport.cc.tx.us

未読、
1998/04/08 3:00:001998/04/08

In article <6gftrd$i90$1...@nntp3.uunet.ca>,

Dave says he' excercise restraint, but that Cad- he lacks understanding
of the word!

I was going to steer clear of this, and hope it would van-ish, but
I got really piston I couldn't afFord to keep the puns couped up
inside me, so I'll have to get inVolvoed. If you start to tire of
them, just take a brake.

ObJ:
Q: What's the difference between a blimp and 365 used condoms?

A: One is a Goodyear, and the other is a GREAT year!

Pierre Abbat

未読、
1998/04/09 3:00:001998/04/09

Are you as tired as a car or a bicycle?
A bicycle. I'm two tired.
Well, I'm wheel tired.
And I'm so tired, I'm exhausted! I feel like a wheel and a tailpipe.

phma

GREG

未読、
1998/04/09 3:00:001998/04/09

Mr. Baby Man <mrba...@flash.net> wrote in article
<352B4DBE...@flash.net>...

> We didn't want to get involvoed, but, since we can't Dodge the issue,
wheel spare no expenses, and give it a try. I hope you receive this
transmission. I was just sedan around, with nothing else to do, so I used
a little engineuity to respond to your request. I don't want to horn in or
anything like that, for you might knock me flat.

> Did you hear about the clairvoyant who repaired his fender bender? He
had an auto body experience.

> Did you hear about the employee who refused to share a ride with
co-workers in the Holland Tunnel? He had carpool tunnel syndrome.

Bob Marcus

未読、
1998/04/09 3:00:001998/04/09

Dave Keene wrote in message <6gftrd$i90$1...@nntp3.uunet.ca>...
>Mr. Baby Man wrote in message <352B4DBE...@flash.net>...

>>I need puns that have to do with driving or automobiles in general.
>

>well lets put it in GEAR! I don't know if I'm SMOKIN' at puns, but WHEEL
>give it a try! Besides, I wouldn't want to blow my own HORN. And if I
WIND
>UP sounding like a DIPSTICK, I can just SHIFT to another subject. I guess
>you could call that a CONVERTIBLE subject.
>
>Woah! I guess I should have some RESTRAINT here! I'm really REVVING up.
But
>seriously, SPEEDING right along, you've got to sure PUMP those puns out of
>this subject if you want to make the GRADE. I'd better keep this post
>COMPACT so I'll end it here.
>
>Hope this helps,
>Dave Keene

I just *have* to re-Buick you for this. You couldn't have just left this
thread right where it was, you had to stir up a Tempest. Diesel just bring
out all the air bags and ramblers who Aspire to fill up the NG with
exhaustive puns they normally keep couped up. "What fuels these mortals
be..." 'Sedan shame I can't spend more time on this, but I have to go
Lincoln to other threads.

Ardens2989

未読、
1998/04/09 3:00:001998/04/09

In article <352cf...@news2.uswest.net>, "Bob Marcus"
<bma...@devonhealth.com> writes:

Nova you mind! Leave that Beetle alone, it's not a Pinto bean!
Arden - not Eve, the other one, no, not Elizabeth either

Ron

未読、
1998/04/09 3:00:001998/04/09

Mr. Baby Man wrote:

> I need puns that have to do with driving or automobiles in general.

I'd love to help but I can't aFORD the time.
--
I don't want to earn $$$$, or see pictures of GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.
REMOVE NUTS-TO-SPAM to reply. Thank a spammer for our inconvenience.

Druid14U

未読、
1998/04/13 3:00:001998/04/13

From: "GREG" <GR...@MARATHON.COM>
Date: Thu, Apr 9, 1998 10:34 AM

Ok ok here is a long pun so hang in there it's a real graoner:
Apparently Radio Shack was sued because someone purchased an extra long
whip antenna from them and mounted it on the rear passenger corner of
their van.

What occurred was the van owner, while cornering on a street with busy
pedestrian traffic, clipped a pedestrian with the end of the whip
antenna that was flying around off the corner of his van.

The pedestrian appeared to be injured with a minor head wound.
Unfortunately he took a turn for the worse.

Through the courts it was decided that Radio Shack was partly to blame
because they didn't warn the van owner to place the antenna on the
drivers side away from pedestrians.

The bottom line is the law suit became costly when the pedestrian
eventually died and the courts held Radio Shack liable because the
coroner determined the cause of death to be Van-aerial-disease.
_
It isn't the men in my life but the life in my men -
-MAY WEST
_
Jim
Drui...@aol.com