picture of my Aunt

1 view

Michael Balarama

May 25, 2005, 8:51:43 AM5/25/05
Joe says to Bill, "Want to see a picture of my Aunt?"

"Sure."

So Joe takes out a picture.

"What are you talking about?" Bill says, "That's not your
aunt! That's a picture of a fish!"

Joe responds, "Well, sure it is... It's my aunt Chovy!"

Dr Tormento

May 25, 2005, 2:26:40 PM5/25/05
"Michael Balarama" <mba...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

That explains why he's hard of herring.

Jenni Saqua

May 26, 2005, 12:02:59 AM5/26/05
"Michael Balarama" ...
Is that your final aunt, sir??? :)

Allison Wanda Land

May 26, 2005, 7:45:57 PM5/26/05

You should be asking his sister Joyce who had a job replenishing the
raw veggies at a buffet. I'm sure I remember reading something re Joyce
with the anchovy who darts in and out of salads. (GG)

Buffalo Chilkat

May 26, 2005, 9:33:40 PM5/26/05
Dr Tormento <re...@togroup.com> wrote:

I saw the picture. She has a nice little tail on her.

Buffalo Chilkat

May 26, 2005, 9:34:47 PM5/26/05
Jenni Saqua wrote:

I select Aunt ... B.