Photo Processing

1 view

Michael Grimes

Jun 9, 1994, 2:12:50 PM6/9/94

I'm tired of dealing with Snow White Photo Service!! Nothing is ready on
time!

"Someday my prints will come!"

jeff l sue

Jun 10, 1994, 2:04:00 PM6/10/94
In article <2t7m32$2...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,

But they will dwarf in comparison to mine.

--
(Whatever you do, don't quote me on that.)

Ken Hoyme

Jun 10, 1994, 12:22:02 PM6/10/94

In article <1994Jun10.1...@news.cs.indiana.edu> "jeff l sue" <js...@cs.indiana.edu> writes:
> In article <2t7m32$2...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
> Michael Grimes <mgr...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>>
>> I'm tired of dealing with Snow White Photo Service!! Nothing is ready on
>>time!
>>
>> "Someday my prints will come!"

> But they will dwarf in comparison to mine.

You sound rather grumpy about this. I suspect the dopey photo service
attendent just felt a bit sleepy. You shouldn't be bashful about
complaining. I am sure they would be happy to doc your bill
appropriately. The last time I used that service, the attendant had
been sneezy and got the prints all mixed up. They couldn't figure out
witch ones were mine.

Ken Hoyme Honeywell Technology Center
(612)951-7354 3660 Technology Dr., Minneapolis, MN 55418
Internet: ho...@src.honeywell.com

Gabriel H Nahigian

Jun 11, 1994, 2:04:13 PM6/11/94

That was really dopey. And it's making me grumpy. But don't be bashful, keep
trying.

Gabe (nahi...@athena.mit.edu)

P.S. On a related note, I was in a Disney Store with my girlfriend last month. I
picked up a little stuffed dwarf with "Sleepy" written on its shirt, started
running my hands over it, and said, "We'd better get going. I'm feeling a little
sleepy." She stared at me for a few seconds, and then tried to beat me over the
head with a Minnie Mouse tote bag.
Just a warning about the possible consequences of excessive punning.

Mike Coleman

Jun 14, 1994, 9:54:45 AM6/14/94
In article <HOYME.94J...@stimpy.src.honeywell.com>,
ho...@src.honeywell.com (Ken Hoyme) wrote:

> In article <1994Jun10.1...@news.cs.indiana.edu> "jeff l sue" <js...@cs.indiana.edu> writes:
> > In article <2t7m32$2...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
> > Michael Grimes <mgr...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm tired of dealing with Snow White Photo Service!! Nothing is ready on
> >>time!
> >>
> >> "Someday my prints will come!"
>
> > But they will dwarf in comparison to mine.
>
> You sound rather grumpy about this. I suspect the dopey photo service
> attendent just felt a bit sleepy. You shouldn't be bashful about
> complaining. I am sure they would be happy to doc your bill
> appropriately. The last time I used that service, the attendant had
> been sneezy and got the prints all mixed up. They couldn't figure out
> witch ones were mine.

and they all lived applely ever after!
--
Mike Coleman "The secret of success in business is
Allegheny R&D, Inc. sincerity. As soon as I learn to fake

Andrew Cohen

Jun 14, 1994, 2:17:57 PM6/14/94
jeff l sue (js...@cs.indiana.edu) wrote:
: In article <2t7m32$2...@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,

: Michael Grimes <mgr...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
: >
: > I'm tired of dealing with Snow White Photo Service!! Nothing is ready on
: >time!
: >
: > "Someday my prints will come!"

: But they will dwarf in comparison to mine.

The two of you are just bad apples.

Alan Chapman

Jun 11, 1994, 2:47:11 AM6/11/94
>> Michael Grimes <mgr...@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm tired of dealing with Snow White Photo Service!! Nothing is ready on
>>>time!

Maybe it's your negative attitude.