Irregular

Mike

Aug 29, 2021, 2:00:51 PM8/29/21
The inventor of laxatives was an irregular fellow.

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Message has been deleted

Elle

Aug 31, 2021, 3:45:48 PM8/31/21
On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 11:00:51 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> The inventor of laxatives was an irregular fellow.
>
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com

I heard that he was quite shifty, and always on the go.

William B. (Billby)

Aug 31, 2021, 10:42:04 PM8/31/21
His wife, Di Arrhea, also had a problem.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 1, 2021, 12:50:15 AM9/1/21
Did you hear about the Rrhea sisters?

Pyo, dia, and gono?

Mike

Sep 1, 2021, 7:37:15 AM9/1/21
On Aug 31, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
(in article<XMCdnXA_V5XndbP8...@westnet.com.au>):
All those problems will get to him in the end

Elle

Sep 14, 2021, 10:51:48 AM9/14/21
On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4:37:15 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
> (in article<XMCdnXA_V5XndbP8...@westnet.com.au>):

> > > I heard that he was quite shifty, and always on the go.
> >
> > His wife, Di Arrhea, also had a problem.
> All those problems will get to him in the end
He's easily distressed when these kinds of things rear their ugly head.

Mike

Sep 14, 2021, 3:12:00 PM9/14/21
On Sep 14, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<e1f6e309-eeb2-49e9...@googlegroups.com>):
It is easy for you to predict what will happen in the rear future..