Shag Fiction

1 view

Hauke Reddmann

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

Well, you remember the outbreak of "Outbreak"?
Of course every regisseur jumped the bandwagon.
One even went to Africa, for a more fitting
location. Now he awakes in his tent and sees
his cameraman having green spots. Panic! But
the local police won't let him out. They said,
"We must keep you in this tent in quarantino!"
--
Hauke Reddmann <:-EX8
fc3...@math.uni-hamburg.de PRIVATE EMAIL

jjohnson

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

In article <50f3gc$n...@rzsun02.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>,
fc3...@GEOMAT.math.uni-hamburg.de (Hauke Reddmann) wrote:

> Well, you remember the outbreak of "Outbreak"?
> Of course every regisseur jumped the bandwagon.
> One even went to Africa, for a more fitting
> location. Now he awakes in his tent and sees
> his cameraman having green spots. Panic! But
> the local police won't let him out. They said,
> "We must keep you in this tent in quarantino!"
> --

I rented Outbreak and the clerk sneezed on my copy. I laughed, but it flu
right over his head.

--
The road to hell is paved with good Nintendoes.

dave pierson

Sep 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/9/96

In article <jjohnson-270...@ts2dl01.escape.ca>, jjoh...@escape.ca
(jjohnson) writes...

>In article <50f3gc$n...@rzsun02.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>,

>fc3...@GEOMAT.math.uni-hamburg.de (Hauke Reddmann) wrote:

>> Well, you remember the outbreak of "Outbreak"?
>> Of course every regisseur jumped the bandwagon.
>> One even went to Africa, for a more fitting
>> location. Now he awakes in his tent and sees
>> his cameraman having green spots. Panic! But
>> the local police won't let him out. They said,
>> "We must keep you in this tent in quarantino!"

>I rented Outbreak and the clerk sneezed on my copy. I laughed, but it flu
>right over his head.

Snot funny.

thanks
dave pierson |the facts, as accurately as i can manage,
Digital Equipment Corporation |the opinions, my own.
334 South St |this space left blank
Shrewsbury, Mass 01545 |pie...@cimcad.enet.dec.com
"He has read everything, and, to his credit, written nothing." A J Raffles

Hauke Reddmann

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

:
: >In article <50f3gc$n...@rzsun02.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>,
:
: >fc3...@GEOMAT.math.uni-hamburg.de (Hauke Reddmann) wrote:
:
: >> Well, you remember the outbreak of "Outbreak"?
: >> Of course every regisseur jumped the bandwagon.
: >> One even went to Africa, for a more fitting
: >> location. Now he awakes in his tent and sees
: >> his cameraman having green spots. Panic! But
: >> the local police won't let him out. They said,
: >> "We must keep you in this tent in quarantino!"
:
: >I rented Outbreak and the clerk sneezed on my copy. I laughed, but it flu
: >right over his head.
:
: Snot funny.
:
Now don't be so choleric.

Lorri

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

In article <5124o0$t...@nntpd.lkg.dec.com>, pie...@ggone.enet.dec.com
(dave pierson) wrote:

> In article <jjohnson-270...@ts2dl01.escape.ca>, jjoh...@escape.ca
> (jjohnson) writes...
>
> >In article <50f3gc$n...@rzsun02.rrz.uni-hamburg.de>,
>
> >fc3...@GEOMAT.math.uni-hamburg.de (Hauke Reddmann) wrote:
>
> >> Well, you remember the outbreak of "Outbreak"?
> >> Of course every regisseur jumped the bandwagon.
> >> One even went to Africa, for a more fitting
> >> location. Now he awakes in his tent and sees
> >> his cameraman having green spots. Panic! But
> >> the local police won't let him out. They said,
> >> "We must keep you in this tent in quarantino!"
>
> >I rented Outbreak and the clerk sneezed on my copy. I laughed, but it flu
> >right over his head.
>
> Snot funny.

Wasn't there a margarine commercial like that: "You may think it's
butter, but it's snot..."

Carpe Diem!

=^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=
If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the cats!
=^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^= =^..^=

Chris

Sep 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/14/96

may...@dakota.net (Lorri) so eloquently said:

>In article <5124o0$t...@nntpd.lkg.dec.com>, pie...@ggone.enet.dec.com
>(dave pierson) wrote:

>> In article <jjohnson-270...@ts2dl01.escape.ca>, jjoh...@escape.ca
>> (jjohnson) writes...

>> >I rented Outbreak and the clerk sneezed on my copy. I laughed, but it flu
>> >right over his head.
>>
>> Snot funny.

>Wasn't there a margarine commercial like that: "You may think it's
>butter, but it's snot..."

I can't believe it's snot-butter.

Makes me wonder if that was really herb-butter at that restraunt the
other night...

Chris
bub...@ix.netcom.com
(Insert your favorite words of wisdom, witty phrases, jokes, and general babbling here ;-) )

pml

Sep 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/15/96

Chris wrote:

> may...@dakota.net (Lorri) so eloquently said:
>
> >In article <5124o0$t...@nntpd.lkg.dec.com>, pie...@ggone.enet.dec.com
> >(dave pierson) wrote:
>
> >> In article <jjohnson-270...@ts2dl01.escape.ca>, jjoh...@escape.ca
> >> (jjohnson) writes...

> >> Snot funny.
>
> >Wasn't there a margarine commercial like that: "You may think it's
> >butter, but it's snot..."
>
> I can't believe it's snot-butter.
>
> Makes me wonder if that was really herb-butter at that restraunt the
> other night...

Was that at Booger King?

Lorri

Sep 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/16/96

I think it was at Little Sneezer's.

Rich Adams

Sep 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/18/96

I couldn't stop phlegm laughing! One of these nasal stop picking this
group. This thread is the bee's sneeze. I hope noone's nose is out of
joint.
--
~ Rich Adams [DNRC] Women move in strange and mysterious ways.
~ ri...@alpha.delta.edu I can never find any of my stuff after