Christmas golf humor

1 view

David Seppala

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Did you hear about the golfer whose drive on one of the short fairways
actually hit a ruffed grouse? It was the first time anyone got a
partridge on a par three!
For some classic groaners visit http://www.flash.net/~dseppala

DCrosby

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

In article <348ED41F...@flash.net> David Seppala <dsep...@flash.net> writes:
>From: David Seppala <dsep...@flash.net>
>Subject: Christmas golf humor
>Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:40:47 -0600

>Did you hear about the golfer whose drive on one of the short fairways
>actually hit a ruffed grouse? It was the first time anyone got a
>partridge on a par three!

In other words, he got a "birdie."

To reply to this post, remove ".spam_killer" from my e-mail address.

___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___ _ _
| \ | |__/ | | [__ |__] \_/
|__/ |___ | \ |__| ___] |__] |
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
dcrosby at primenet dot com

charlie

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

DCrosby wrote:

> David Seppala writes:
> >
> >From: David Seppala <dsep...@flash.net>
> >Subject: Christmas golf humor
> >Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:40:47 -0600
>
> >Did you hear about the golfer whose drive on one of the short fairways
> >actually hit a ruffed grouse? It was the first time anyone got a
> >partridge on a par three!
>
> In other words, he got a "birdie."

If he imparted such velocity on the ball and hit one of
the groundskeeper's laborers, would you say he 'shot a
hole in Juan'?

Great minds always follow the same lines of reasoning
while idiots only think alike