Gardener's Union

1 view

Melanie Aultman

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
Will the Gardener's Union pass out leaf-lets at their meeting?

User557686

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
>Melanie Aultman <afn1...@afn.org>
>Date: 12/15/98 5:07 PM Pacific Standard Time

> Will the Gardener's Union pass out leaf-lets at their meeting?

Flora will while Herb vegetates.
Jim

Quiplash

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
User557686 wrote:

>Melanie Aultman >

>> Will the Gardener's Union pass out leaf-lets at their meeting?
>>
>Flora will while Herb vegetates.

I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.

Ron Forsch

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
quip...@aol.comnojunk (Quiplash) wrote:

>User557686 wrote:

They won't carrots cold outside if you root for them.

J.A. McCulloch

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Quiplash wrote:

> User557686 wrote:
>
> >Melanie Aultman >
> >>
> >> Will the Gardener's Union pass out leaf-lets at their meeting?
> >>
> >Flora will while Herb vegetates.
> >

> I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.

... an primrose furrowed her brow as she watched little daisy's attempt
to sew her up.

Maximilian L. Hoegele

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98

Ron Forsch wrote in message <758nbi$1...@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>...

>quip...@aol.comnojunk (Quiplash) wrote:
>
>>User557686 wrote:
>
>>>Melanie Aultman >

Yes, Union-member ConRAD, DISHES out the leaflets.

>>>Flora will while Herb vegetates.
>>>

>>I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.

cybyl

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
J.A. MCCulloch wrote:

> Quiplash wrote:
> > User557686 wrote:
> > >Melanie Aultman

> > >Flora will while Herb vegetates.
> >
> > I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.
>
> ... an primrose furrowed her brow as she watched little daisy's
> attempt to sew her up.

If the Gardener's Onion calls for a boycotten, this will not a-peas
management. The Onion representative ought to be stew'rd anyways...

Resistance is useless if less than 1 ohm

ra...@connectsystems.com

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
In article <19981216015945...@ng-fb2.aol.com>,

quip...@aol.comnojunk (Quiplash) wrote:
> User557686 wrote:
>
> >Melanie Aultman >
> >>
> >> Will the Gardener's Union pass out leaf-lets at their meeting?
> >>
> >Flora will while Herb vegetates.
> >

> I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.

I think weed better stop this thread right now.

Eric J

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
cybyl wrote:

> J.A. MCCulloch wrote:

> > Quiplash wrote:

> > > I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.
> >
> > ... an primrose furrowed her brow as she watched little daisy's
> > attempt to sew her up.
>
> If the Gardener's Onion calls for a boycotten, this will not a-peas
> management. The Onion representative ought to be stew'rd anyways...

I heard the rep's recently bean stalked. Lettuce not lose our heads
over a minor row.

Megan Waves

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98

May I suggest celery arbitration?

Quiplash

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Megan Waves wrote:

It might be binding if we went in as a bunch. We are only blue collard
workers, and I was afraid of what the garnish meant.

J.A. McCulloch

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98

Sage advice given in Thyme.

James D. Davis

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Quiplash <quip...@aol.comnojunk> wrote:
: Megan Waves wrote:

: >Eric J <je...@kdsi.net> wrote:
: >
: >>cybyl wrote:

: >>>
: >>> If the Gardener's Onion calls for a boycotten, this will not a-peas

: >>> management. The Onion representative ought to be stew'rd anyways...
: >>
: >>I heard the rep's recently bean stalked. Lettuce not lose our heads
: >>over a minor row.
: >
: >May I suggest celery arbitration?
: >

: It might be binding if we went in as a bunch.

You'll get support from the Guilded Lilies. The bowling alley
workers love strikes. The Japanese chefs would join a wok-out. And the
fencebuilders are great for pickets.

: We are only blue collard

: workers, and I was afraid of what the garnish meant.

While the door was ajar, I accidentally saw a lot of Maya Naise.
"Shut the door! I'm dressing!" she shouted, and stirred up a rhubarb. But
I admit I relished the sight.

Jim

Sean Osborn

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
ra...@connectsystems.com wrote:

>In article <19981216015945...@ng-fb2.aol.com>,

> quip...@aol.comnojunk (Quiplash) wrote:
>> User557686 wrote:
>>
>> >Melanie Aultman >

>> >Flora will while Herb vegetates.
>> >

>> I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.

> I think weed better stop this thread right now.
But it's Dandy-lion about reading it.

Quiplash

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
James D. Davis wrote:

Jim must've had this heavy response all lined up in his queue cumber. I still
think he's just gherkin us around.

Quiplash

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
J.A. McCulloch wrote:

>Quiplash wrote:
>>
>> Megan Waves wrote:

>> >May I suggest celery arbitration?
>> >

>> It might be binding if we went in as a bunch. We are only blue collard

>> workers, and I was afraid of what the garnish meant.
>

>Sage advice given in Thyme.

It's good for anise or a nephew.

Quip "Madam Curry" Lash

pml

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
Sean Osborn <fea...@pipeline.com> wrote in article
<75c4sc$tlc$2...@camel18.mindspring.com>...
> > quip...@aol.comnojunk (Quiplash) wrote:

> >> I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.
>
> > I think weed better stop this thread right now.
> But it's Dandy-lion about reading it.

I'm sorrel you feel that way.

J.A. McCulloch

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98

Yep, no use crying over spilt milk - we'ed best get to the root of the
matter.

Eric J

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Quiplash wrote:

> James D. Davis wrote:
>
> >Quiplash <quip...@aol.comnojunk> wrote:
> >: Megan Waves wrote:
> >
> >: >Eric J <je...@kdsi.net> wrote:
> >: >
> >: >>cybyl wrote:
> >: >>>
> >: >>> If the Gardener's Onion calls for a boycotten, this will not a-peas

> >: >>> management. The Onion representative ought to be stew'rd anyways...
> >: >>
> >: >>I heard the rep's recently bean stalked. Lettuce not lose our heads
> >: >>over a minor row.
> >: >
> >: >May I suggest celery arbitration?
> >: >
> >
> >: It might be binding if we went in as a bunch.
> >
> > You'll get support from the Guilded Lilies. The bowling alley
> >workers love strikes. The Japanese chefs would join a wok-out. And the
> >fencebuilders are great for pickets.
> >
> >: We are only blue collard

> >: workers, and I was afraid of what the garnish meant.
> >
> > While the door was ajar, I accidentally saw a lot of Maya Naise.
> >"Shut the door! I'm dressing!" she shouted, and stirred up a rhubarb. But
> >I admit I relished the sight.
> >

> Jim must've had this heavy response all lined up in his queue cumber. I still
> think he's just gherkin us around.

Why....just because he cayenne here and peppered us with responses?
I must admit, though....he was really pumpkin them out...

Dennis Hammes

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98

You're too late: the dissenting faction -- radishals all -- burned down
the Union Hall. Said they weren't gar lick management's... You know.
Left it chard...
--
dmh
http://blitz.org/fishhook/

Quiplash

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Eric J wrote:

Let's not a salt each other. 'Tis the Seasoning to be jolly.

pml

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98

This humor is getting mighty seedy.

pml

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98

That was a sage remark.

Nut Meg

James D. Davis

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
Megan Waves <r...@netbistro.com> wrote:

: On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:38:43 -0600, Eric J <je...@kdsi.net> wrote:

: >cybyl wrote:
: >>
: >> J.A. MCCulloch wrote:

: >> > Quiplash wrote:
: >> > > User557686 wrote:
: >> > > >Melanie Aultman
: >> > > >>
: >> > > >> Will the Gardener's Union pass out leaf-lets at their meeting?
: >> > > >
: >> > > >Flora will while Herb vegetates.
: >> > >
: >> > > I saw Chlorophyll her pants with them tiller seams reaped open.

: >> >
: >> > ... an primrose furrowed her brow as she watched little daisy's

: >> > attempt to sew her up.

: >>
: >> If the Gardener's Onion calls for a boycotten, this will not a-peas
: >> management. The Onion representative ought to be stew'rd anyways...
: >
: >I heard the rep's recently bean stalked. Lettuce not lose our heads
: >over a minor row.

: May I suggest celery arbitration?

We could bring in a negotiator from LeSeur, and give peas a Champs.

Jim "Pulling Your Legume" Davis

Bob

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

pml wrote:

> Dennis Hammes wrote:
> >
> > J.A. McCulloch wrote:

> > > Yep, no use crying over spilt milk - we'ed best get to the root of the
> > > matter.
> >
> > You're too late: the dissenting faction -- radishals all -- burned down
> > the Union Hall. Said they weren't gar lick management's... You know.
> > Left it chard...
>
> This humor is getting mighty seedy.

Lettuce start this thread over. I've bean gone a leek and won't be here
tomato either.

Bob

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

pml wrote:

> Quiplash wrote:
> >
> > Eric J wrote:

> > >still
> > >
> > >Why....just because he cayenne here and peppered us with responses?
> > >I must admit, though....he was really pumpkin them out...
> > >

> > Let's not a salt each other. 'Tis the Seasoning to be jolly.
>
> That was a sage remark.
>
> Nut Meg

Personally, I could carrot less.

Rosemary

Maximilian L. Hoegele

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

Bob wrote in message <367E06CF...@eskimo.com>...

Corn ball !

Quiplash

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Maximilian L. Hoegele wrote:

>Bob wrote in message ...

>>pml wrote:

>meeting?

>open.

>the

>down
>>>
>>> This humor is getting mighty seedy.
>>
>>Lettuce start this thread over. I've bean gone a leek and won't be here
>>tomato either.
>
>Corn ball !

This thread is beginning to drupe under our leader Max, the Kernel.

pml

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
Quiplash <quip...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in article
<19981222024318...@ng-ft1.aol.com>...

I think we should go bok choy where we started from.

Dennis Hammes

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
pml wrote:

> Dennis Hammes wrote:
> >
> > J.A. McCulloch wrote:

> > > Yep, no use crying over spilt milk - we'ed best get to the root of the
> > > matter.
> >
> > You're too late: the dissenting faction -- radishals all -- burned down
> > the Union Hall. Said they weren't gar lick management's... You know.
> > Left it chard...
>
> This humor is getting mighty seedy.
Then it's thyme for us to leaf. Maybe we could all go bay at the Spice
Girls instead. It'd be good for our basil metabolism, anyway.
--
dmh
http://blitz.org/fishhook/

pml

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98

Oregano'd feel the same way.

Bob

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98

I have a brother who lives in Portland, Oregano and is a member of Onion
888 - the Brotherhood of Breath. And he says Parsley is the Season to be
jolly.

Maximilian L. Hoegele

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98

Bob wrote in message <3683399D...@eskimo.com>...

>pml wrote:

open.

Yeah, and then she garlic-ked him all over, 'till she was out of breath!