Chinese Fortune Cookies

Tim Bruening

Mar 4, 2001, 3:41:01 AM3/4/01
Good things are being said about you in bed.

A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck in bed.

Don't be hasty, prosperity will knock on your door soon in bed.

Don't let friends impose on you, work calmly and silently in bed.

A wise man knows everything. A shrewd one, everybody in bed.

Bob

Mar 4, 2001, 11:12:09 PM3/4/01

"Tim Bruening" <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
I don't get it in bed.

Jenni Saqua

Mar 5, 2001, 10:48:47 AM3/5/01
Tim Bruening wrote:

A neighbor taught me to add "...in bed" to all fortune kookies read
aloud, also.
It adds a certain Kung Pao...

Glenn Gardner

Mar 5, 2001, 10:45:34 PM3/5/01
Steve Jacobson wrote:
> Beware of hot and spicy Chinese food..
>
> It'll Szechwan fire.

> Rgds
> Steve Jacobson

I'm feeling a little stiff & Cantonese, in bed. (GG)

Dr. Tormento

Mar 6, 2001, 10:00:06 AM3/6/01
Steve Jacobson wrote:

>> Jenni Saqua <depp.p...@chocolat.com> wrote:

>> >A neighbor taught me to add "...in bed" to all fortune kookies read
>> >aloud, also.
>> >It adds a certain Kung Pao...
>>
>> Beware of hot and spicy Chinese food..
>>
>> It'll Szechwan fire.