Shake

Mike

Dec 9, 2021, 9:19:20 AM12/9/21
A hula is a shake in the grass.

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Dec 9, 2021, 8:31:43 PM12/9/21
A shake is a shingle on a roof.

Mike

Dec 10, 2021, 6:48:34 AM12/10/21
On Dec 9, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c32ec8b8-ec34-4fd3...@googlegroups.com>):
But you have to be roof-less in your search for the facts.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 10, 2021, 9:04:59 PM12/10/21
If you're roof-less the best that can be said about you is that you're all wet.

Mike

Dec 11, 2021, 5:11:14 AM12/11/21
On Dec 10, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5b0c823d-1ee6-40c0...@googlegroups.com>):
That coming from an old soak...

Don Stockbauer

Dec 11, 2021, 10:59:41 PM12/11/21
I won't tell you to go soak your head ; I would never say such a thing to anybody.

Mike

Dec 12, 2021, 1:34:01 PM12/12/21
On Dec 11, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f57de4a7-2b96-47c7...@googlegroups.com>):
Did you steep yourself in that tradition??

Don Stockbauer

Dec 12, 2021, 1:49:18 PM12/12/21
The only tradition I engaged in that's steep is mountain climbing.

Mike

Dec 12, 2021, 5:32:30 PM12/12/21
On Dec 12, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<667b7095-9c8f-44ac...@googlegroups.com>):
That would require a massif effort requiring peak performance.
To summit up, that would be the pinnacle of your achievements in that
endeavor.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 12, 2021, 8:16:14 PM12/12/21
All your synonyms for "mountaintop" have piqued my interest.

Mike

Dec 13, 2021, 5:39:20 AM12/13/21
On Dec 12, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7ed8e407-7eb5-4177...@googlegroups.com>):
So my efforts have gained some prominence with you.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 13, 2021, 7:59:42 AM12/13/21
I do a lot of astronomy, but not solar.

Mike

Dec 13, 2021, 9:20:52 AM12/13/21
On Dec 13, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<926fa12f-c56d-416f...@googlegroups.com>):
Did you planet that way or did it sun-denly occur ro you???

Don Stockbauer

Dec 13, 2021, 6:11:21 PM12/13/21
I had to give up astronomy when I mooned a police officer and wound up where the sun doesn't shine.

Mike

Dec 14, 2021, 4:21:36 AM12/14/21
On Dec 13, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<53012af4-4218-4d3e...@googlegroups.com>):
Only a luna-tics like you would do that.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 14, 2021, 9:29:17 AM12/14/21
Lunatics are impossible ; they need air to breathe.

Mike

Dec 14, 2021, 1:43:36 PM12/14/21
On Dec 14, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0e896a6b-3870-4469...@googlegroups.com>):
Derange of your knowledge needs expanding

Don Stockbauer

Dec 14, 2021, 11:38:01 PM12/14/21
I really want to return to my Home on De Range.

Mike

Dec 15, 2021, 7:51:13 AM12/15/21
On Dec 14, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<fc4dba9d-bfa6-4676...@googlegroups.com>):
And here I thought my reference would go pasture eyes so fast you would not
get it.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 15, 2021, 9:38:15 AM12/15/21
I was told to take a milk bath to make my beautiful skin even prettier. I asked the instructor how full should I fill the bathtub and she said not pasteurize.

Mike

Dec 15, 2021, 11:38:47 AM12/15/21
On Dec 15, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<17329f58-b7ea-4273...@googlegroups.com>):
But you lactose qualities needed to make such treatment worthwhile.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 15, 2021, 1:10:33 PM12/15/21
I calcium what point you're trying to make with your argument?

Mike

Dec 15, 2021, 1:52:38 PM12/15/21
On Dec 15, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6f7dc0ea-4e05-4910...@googlegroups.com>):
If you are having mammary problems --- just look back at our recent posts.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 15, 2021, 6:56:45 PM12/15/21
Ever see that poster which displayed a huge set of breasts and the caption was from a Bob Hope song , "Thanks for the Mammaries"?

Don Stockbauer

Dec 16, 2021, 1:12:02 AM12/16/21
I just realized! I'm stealing your puns! Sorry!

Mike

Dec 16, 2021, 7:41:10 AM12/16/21
On Dec 15, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6eefdaf3-bb2a-4912...@googlegroups.com>):
You are looking at it the wrong way.
Take the advice of Nicolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky
“Pagerize -- Only be sure to call it research”

See reference at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlfXirQF3A

Don Stockbauer

Dec 16, 2021, 12:46:34 PM12/16/21
I think you should give someone the gift of sight when you die, Mike, and pledge ur eyes.

Mike

Dec 16, 2021, 1:58:26 PM12/16/21
On Dec 16, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<afef9470-3ac8-42d8...@googlegroups.com>):
Present-ly....

Don Stockbauer

Dec 17, 2021, 8:42:19 AM12/17/21
We live in the present, tensely.

Mike

Dec 17, 2021, 12:04:25 PM12/17/21
On Dec 17, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ab2f0cc7-64b6-440a...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 12:58:26 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Dec 16, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<afef9470-3ac8-42d8...@googlegroups.com>):
Is that how you were taut??

Don Stockbauer

Dec 18, 2021, 4:29:43 AM12/18/21
I refuse to answer your question about me having a stiff one.

Mike

Dec 18, 2021, 7:12:04 AM12/18/21
On Dec 18, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b3ede2ff-2d52-49c9...@googlegroups.com>):
Burt every good coroner needs a stiff.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 18, 2021, 8:44:19 AM12/18/21
Now you're coronering me for an answer.

Mike

Dec 18, 2021, 4:32:33 PM12/18/21
On Dec 18, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b00f2dde-9989-4377...@googlegroups.com>):
Your analysis is dead on.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 18, 2021, 7:05:42 PM12/18/21
My analysis always contains a lot of dead reckoning.

Mike

Dec 19, 2021, 5:32:11 AM12/19/21
On Dec 18, 2021, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f530cd80-6927-43ac...@googlegroups.com>):
Have we come to a dead-lock???

Don Stockbauer

Dec 19, 2021, 8:33:52 AM12/19/21
Perhaps we have ; I'm going to the salon and put my hair in dreadlocks.