#屏東定點LINE-CN6118 #屏東定點按摩舒壓屏東樓鳳按摩屏東市區定點潮州定點內埔定點屏東理容論壇定點套房個工個人工作室屏東外約 #屏東定點魚訊-屏東找女人屏東叫小姐/ 屏東約妹外約茶莊/屏東叫小姐/屏東正妹/屏東美人魚訊、樓鳳魚茶訊台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館.賓館.旅社/文旅/商旅叫小姐

GEGEEGGE EWGGE

Aug 8, 2022, 5:32:26 AM8/8/22
#屏東定點LINE-CN6118 #屏東定點按摩舒壓屏東樓鳳按摩屏東市區定點潮州定點內埔定點屏東理容論壇定點套房個工個人工作室屏東外約 #屏東定點魚訊-屏東找女人屏東叫小姐/ 屏東約妹外約茶莊/屏東叫小姐/屏東正妹/屏東美人魚訊、樓鳳魚茶訊台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館.賓館.旅社/文旅/商旅叫小姐

#高雄定點LINE-CN6118 #高雄定點按摩舒壓高雄樓鳳高雄按摩理容論壇套房個工個人工作室高雄定點魚訊-找女人 #高雄叫小姐高雄約妹外約茶莊高雄正妹定點美人前金新興鹽埕左營楠梓定點苓雅三民前鎮定點鳳山定點大社 岡山定點 高雄橋頭台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館.賓館.旅社/文旅/商旅叫小姐

#台南定點-LINE:CN6118 #台南定點樓鳳按摩台南按摩理容論壇套房個工個人工作室台南外約台南魚訊台南叫小姐 台南約妹外約茶莊/台南叫小姐 #台南東區中西區定點北區南區定點永康區定點台南仁德區新市區定點善化台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅叫小姐定點樓鳳魚茶訊個工按摩

#嘉義定點LINE-CN6118 #嘉義定點按摩推拿舒壓專家嘉義定點 嘉義定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐-#嘉義樓鳳按摩理容論壇定點套房個工個人工作室/外約.#嘉義定點魚訊嘉義定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐嘉義定點嘉義定點 嘉義定點LINE- CN6118 定點按摩推拿舒壓專家/台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅叫小姐

#雲林定點LINE- CN6118 #雲林定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐雲林定點虎尾斗六雲林定點虎尾斗六雲林斗六區定點雲林定點-最新美眉資訊站 #雲林虎尾斗六定點雲林定點西螺定點雲林定點LINE- CN6118 雲林定點按摩舒壓 雲林樓鳳按摩雲林按摩理容論壇舒壓定點雲林台灣外約妹妹/飯店酒店旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅叫小姐

#彰化定點LINE-CN6118 #彰化定點按摩舒壓專家彰化按摩理容論壇彰化舒壓套房個工個人工作室彰化外約彰化定點魚訊彰化找女人.彰化旅館叫小姐.叫小姐/ 彰化約妹外約茶莊 #彰化定點美人員林巿定點彰化鹿港鎮定點和美鎮定點二林鎮定點魚訊台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅汽車旅館叫小姐

#台中定點LINE-CN6118 #台中定點按摩舒壓-台中樓鳳按摩台中按摩理容論壇,套房個工,個人工作室/台中外約.台中定點魚訊'#台中定點美人台中中區台中東區台中西區台中南區台中北區西屯區南屯區北屯區豐原區大里區沙鹿區定點魚訊'台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅汽車旅館叫小姐

#桃園定點LINE- CN6118 #中壢桃園定點排毒推拿舒壓專家樓鳳按摩桃園按摩理容論壇定點套房個工個人工作室外約桃園定點魚訊桃園約妹外約茶莊桃園叫小姐中壢區觀音區南崁區楊梅區八德區 桃園區龜山區 龍潭區定點 大園區 平鎮區定點 內壢區台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅汽車旅館叫小姐

#新竹定點LINE-CN6118 #新竹定點按摩新竹樓鳳按摩新竹按摩理容論壇套房個工個人工作新竹外約新竹定點魚訊新竹叫小姐新竹竹北定點新竹東區 新竹新豐區 新竹北區 新竹區 新竹湖口區金山園區定點 新竹竹東區定點 苗栗定點 頭份定點台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅汽車旅館叫小姐

#台東叫小姐定點按摩line-CN6118 #台東定點按摩舒壓台東定點頂級外送茶台東定點美女台東定點按摩台東定點正妹定點外送茶台東定點兼職茶訊台東外約妹台東定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐-台東樓鳳按摩/台東一樓一鳳/台東按摩理容論壇,台東舒壓定點,套房個工,台東個人工作室.台東定點魚訊-台東找女人.台東叫小姐

#花蓮定點LINE- CN6118 #花蓮定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐花蓮樓鳳按摩花蓮按摩理容論壇花蓮舒壓套房個工個人工作室花蓮外約定點魚訊找女人花蓮旅館叫小姐.花蓮叫小姐/ 約妹外約茶莊/花蓮叫小姐/花蓮正妹/花蓮美人魚訊、樓鳳魚茶訊個工按摩-吃魚喝茶,約妹台灣叫小姐按摩論壇外送茶按摩舒壓/喝茶約妹

宜蘭定點LINE-CN6118 #宜蘭定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐宜蘭樓鳳按摩蘭按摩理容論壇舒壓捷克定點套房個工宜蘭個人工作室/外約.宜蘭定點魚訊-宜蘭找女人.宜蘭旅館叫小姐.宜蘭叫小姐/ 宜蘭約妹外約茶莊/宜蘭叫小姐/宜蘭正妹/宜蘭美人魚訊、樓鳳魚茶訊個工按摩-吃魚喝茶,約妹台灣叫小姐按摩論壇外送茶

#宜蘭礁溪飯店叫小姐LINE-CN6118 #礁溪叫小姐宜蘭礁溪汽車旅館叫小姐宜蘭礁溪酒店叫小姐宜蘭礁溪外送茶莊宜蘭礁溪頂級外送茶礁溪外送兼職茶宜蘭定點魚訊/宜蘭找魚論壇約高檔茶/宜蘭火車站旅館按摩.宜蘭外約服務礁溪按摩外送茶宜蘭約妹台灣外約妹妹/飯店/酒店/旅館賓館旅社文旅/商旅汽車旅館叫小姐

#羅東定點宜蘭定點line-CN6118 #宜蘭羅東定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐羅東定點宜蘭樓鳳按摩宜蘭按摩理容論壇 舒壓捷克 定點套房個工宜蘭個人工作室外約喝好茶定點羅東叫小姐羅東叫茶宜蘭羅東定點外送茶定點按摩服務 羅東外送坊羅東火車站外送茶羅東市旅館叫小姐 羅東喝茶吃魚羅東定點宜蘭定點外送 #羅東定點

#基隆定點LINE- CN6118基隆桃園定點排毒基隆推拿 #基隆定點按摩舒壓專家叫小姐基隆樓鳳按摩基隆一樓一鳳基隆按摩理容論壇舒壓定點套房個工個人工作室.基隆定點魚訊-基隆找女人.基隆旅館叫小姐.基隆叫小姐/ 基隆約妹外約茶莊/基隆叫小姐/基隆正妹/基隆美人魚訊、樓鳳魚茶訊 基隆個工按摩-吃魚喝茶,約妹

Don Stockbauer

Aug 8, 2022, 11:08:21 PM8/8/22

Goddamnit Mildred , you left the door to the chicken coop open again; look at all them chicken tracks in the mud .

Mike

Aug 9, 2022, 1:59:27 AM8/9/22
It does foul the air

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Aug 9, 2022, 10:24:06 AM8/9/22
I didn't know chickens could play baseball.

Mike

Aug 9, 2022, 11:19:52 AM8/9/22
On Aug 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<9ad725ae-15e2-4c39...@googlegroups.com>):
They have a ball doing so (and don’t tell me you did not know they knew how
to dance)

Don Stockbauer

Aug 9, 2022, 3:29:50 PM8/9/22
of course I know that they know how to dance .that's because the Czechoslovakians have this weird dance called "the chicken dance " believe you me I know my in-laws used to do it

Mike

Aug 10, 2022, 2:04:53 AM8/10/22
On Aug 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<82e8eef5-6d61-411c...@googlegroups.com>):
Now you only go to that nightclub for seniors the “Sliped Disco-tec”

Don Stockbauer

Aug 10, 2022, 3:07:47 AM8/10/22
My doctor removed a disc from my back to relieve back pain and he was carrying it to throw it away when it fell on the floor and he slipped on it , thus the term "Slipped disc".

Mike

Aug 10, 2022, 9:46:08 AM8/10/22
On Aug 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2656bb3e-296d-4c32...@googlegroups.com>):
Let us discus this quietly

Don Stockbauer

Aug 10, 2022, 10:32:11 AM8/10/22
Of course, I am quite an athlete, so there is no use of us to discus that I can far out distance The Discus Thrower.

Mike

Aug 10, 2022, 11:15:26 AM8/10/22
On Aug 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dced72a0-76e8-4c82...@googlegroups.com>):
That could only happen if he threw the contest.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 10, 2022, 1:23:29 PM8/10/22
Well yes he did throw the contest, once he was playing chess and he was playing against his little nephew and he wanted to not win and make his little nephew feel good by throwing the contest so he performed the famous maneuver "knee to corner of board."

Mike

Aug 10, 2022, 1:26:08 PM8/10/22
On Aug 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b22e0529-1dd6-4531...@googlegroups.com>):
> maneuver "knee to corner of board.”
It was a knee-dless maneuver -- the nephew was a better player

Don Stockbauer

Aug 10, 2022, 5:50:58 PM8/10/22
I hate to say this but I know the rules of chess and I am such an extraordinarily poor player that I can teach the game to a novice and they'll beat me on the first game.

Mike

Aug 11, 2022, 6:43:31 AM8/11/22
On Aug 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4f1bd541-c06c-4005...@googlegroups.com>):
Is because you left a checkered past???

Don Stockbauer

Aug 11, 2022, 8:05:23 AM8/11/22
Yes , I admit it ; I'm the one who sold Nixon his dog.

Mike

Aug 11, 2022, 10:39:11 AM8/11/22
On Aug 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1ed79689-1e7f-490b...@googlegroups.com>):
Do not make that pup-lic...

Don Stockbauer

Aug 11, 2022, 12:36:39 PM8/11/22
Darlene likes to have a pup lick her , but God , I dare not say where.

OK, I will ; it's in the laundry room.

Mike

Aug 11, 2022, 2:27:51 PM8/11/22
On Aug 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<868b0dc6-36aa-413c...@googlegroups.com>):
Den you two are living together?? A closet hetrosexual couple?
Say it a littler larder so I can hear you. Foyer information, you do
need to speak up.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 11, 2022, 5:18:35 PM8/11/22
Now Mike, We're not a closet heterosexual couple , these modern homes have hardly enough room to live out in the main living area much less to live in a closet.

Mike

Aug 12, 2022, 3:22:36 AM8/12/22
On Aug 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0874c00e-ed65-4027...@googlegroups.com>):
Den just what are you up(or down) to??

Don Stockbauer

Aug 12, 2022, 11:58:57 AM8/12/22
We go in for all the standard practices: the hanging , twirling basket , the icicle plunging between two mountains , and the Mount Vesuvius eruption simulation.

Mike

Aug 12, 2022, 1:29:19 PM8/12/22
On Aug 12, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1e6eef45-fe73-47ad...@googlegroups.com>):
A good start for your act, but what is the big climax you are building up

Don Stockbauer

Aug 12, 2022, 3:01:03 PM8/12/22
The climax of our career was when Darlene was interviewed by Playboy and they asked her "Does Donnn ever make you feel pressured to have an orgasm ?" and she replied "well, not usually , but every now and then he towers over me in bed with a bullwhip andscreams at the top of his lungs "you'd better come , you shameless Hussy ", then
at these times I do feel a slight bit pressured ,sort of."

Mike

Aug 12, 2022, 3:53:23 PM8/12/22
On Aug 12, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<15732190-857f-4ea2...@googlegroups.com>):
> at these times I do feel a slight bit pressured ,sort of.”

Now if you had used Ready Whip instead

Don Stockbauer

Aug 13, 2022, 1:12:48 AM8/13/22
Speaking of Ready Whip, I once visited this house of ill repute , they had something called the Sunday Special, what they did was they put ice cream on it , whipped cream , chocolate syrup , caramel , and pecan halves . It looked so good I ate it myself.

Mike

Aug 13, 2022, 4:18:47 AM8/13/22
On Aug 12, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bdf5b439-cf48-47c2...@googlegroups.com>):
And did not share!!!!! Shame on you

Don Stockbauer

Aug 14, 2022, 2:12:41 PM8/14/22
Darlene would've shared it with me but she was off with some guy , he was enjoying her salad bowl.

Mike

Aug 14, 2022, 4:28:48 PM8/14/22
On Aug 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0f86be45-9543-4f55...@googlegroups.com>):
She gave of herself to every one

Don Stockbauer

Aug 14, 2022, 5:58:39 PM8/14/22
You speak of that as if it's a bad thing.

Mike

Aug 15, 2022, 9:02:07 AM8/15/22
On Aug 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<71bc2765-2ed4-423b...@googlegroups.com>):
And what did she get in return??? A shot of penicillin

Don Stockbauer

Aug 15, 2022, 12:35:24 PM8/15/22
Rodney Danger-Mine-Field said that he went to his doctor and he said "Doc, my wife has VD", he gave himself a shot !!!!"

One of his best. oh wait a minute; I told it just a little while ago.

Mike

Aug 15, 2022, 1:43:12 PM8/15/22
On Aug 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<66aaad98-1dd9-47d1...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 8:02:07 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Aug 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > >
> > > You speak of that as if it's a bad thing.
> > And what did she get in return??? A shot of penicillin
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> Rodney Danger-Mine-Field said that he went to his doctor and he said "Doc, my
> wife has VD", he gave himself a shot !!!!"
>
> One of his best. oh wait a minute; I told it just a little while ago.

But you injected it back into the conversation.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 15, 2022, 3:29:12 PM8/15/22
I once tried to inject myself into a group's conversation and they told me "Look, you try that again and we'll will make sure you get lethal injection."

Mike

Aug 16, 2022, 6:17:45 AM8/16/22
On Aug 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<71f7524d-23a0-4517...@googlegroups.com>):
> "Look, you try that again and we'll will make sure you get lethal injection.”

A dose of reality.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 16, 2022, 8:52:14 AM8/16/22
They came out with this copy cat drug called Reality (TM), which is an alternate to LSD,
and it seems to work much better than the regular LSD.

Mike

Aug 16, 2022, 12:16:12 PM8/16/22
On Aug 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b69d3dc6-7aeb-4789...@googlegroups.com>):
But did it really pass the acid test??

Don Stockbauer

Aug 16, 2022, 2:32:42 PM8/16/22
This soldier came back from Vietnam , his wife was working a drug crisis hotline, she said "Honey, I'll have to call you back , I've got someone on the line who just dropped acid", and he said "Oh my God, did he spill any on himself?" She said I'll explain later.

Mike

Aug 16, 2022, 2:39:16 PM8/16/22
On Aug 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c2835963-dead-42e0...@googlegroups.com>):
Did he learn to be leary of the stuff??

Don Stockbauer

Aug 17, 2022, 12:44:40 AM8/17/22
I wants saw this video of Timothy larry and some other guy taking acid together and then they giggled for about 20 minutes and that was it the most profound thing they did was Giggling.
this is a revelation for the first time but I was slipped LSD in Cincinnati in 1975 and the main effect it had on me was wow look at the colors look at the colors wow look at the colors over there and there's colors over there wow look at the colors.

Mike

Aug 17, 2022, 6:12:56 AM8/17/22
On Aug 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1fe9b16d-a968-43ca...@googlegroups.com>):
So that is how you can claim to have led a colorful life????

Don Stockbauer

Aug 17, 2022, 8:03:15 AM8/17/22
The main way I've let a colorful life is the fact that I am a honky so I go to the black section of town here in Victoria and honk for the black women to come out to have sex with me.

Mike

Aug 17, 2022, 12:45:30 PM8/17/22
On Aug 17, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<84646adb-aee9-4b5d...@googlegroups.com>):
Make up your mind -- are you the Honkor or the Honky??

Don Stockbauer

Aug 17, 2022, 3:32:25 PM8/17/22
When I was born I had an extremely large nose. The doctor told my mother this kid's got a real honker.

Mike

Aug 18, 2022, 4:01:06 AM8/18/22
On Aug 17, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7085917e-b0bf-4b6d...@googlegroups.com>):
You do know nose.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 18, 2022, 6:40:40 AM8/18/22
what was that saying, the nose knows ? it's familiar but I just can't place it . I think it's because when you get to be 69 your memory is almost 100% shot . you might as well just wander off to the old folks home and find a room and have them feed you pablum by forcing back your forehead.

Mike

Aug 18, 2022, 12:38:02 PM8/18/22
On Aug 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<748ff485-b144-4442...@googlegroups.com>):
Is that all, you are just a kid...

Don Stockbauer

Aug 18, 2022, 3:17:33 PM8/18/22
once I was at the Smithsonian and I had to handle a precious ancient metal object and an attendant came up to me and said "here's a pair of Kidd gloves " and I told him "no , I want a pair of real gloves."

Mike

Aug 19, 2022, 5:44:35 AM8/19/22
On Aug 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e0a27cd5-547a-4022...@googlegroups.com>):
> " and I told him "no , I want a pair of real gloves.”

You are mitten the point, --- why must I run thru a gauntlet of explanations
on this point???

Don Stockbauer

Aug 19, 2022, 9:57:17 AM8/19/22
I became rich and famous by inventing protection for a little kitty cat's feet as they walk through rough
territory, I call them the Kitten Mitten (TM).

Mike

Aug 19, 2022, 10:00:50 AM8/19/22
On Aug 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bc96e016-b6de-4b1b...@googlegroups.com>):
Get serious -- wait kitten around.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 19, 2022, 12:15:00 PM8/19/22
I would never kid you ; this is the Internet , nothing but truth is allowed here by the monitors.

Mike

Aug 19, 2022, 1:07:27 PM8/19/22
On Aug 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0007fbc7-f1ec-4c9d...@googlegroups.com>):
But I have a hall pass to get past the Hall Monitors

Don Stockbauer

Aug 19, 2022, 4:39:17 PM8/19/22
Some people train dogs to guard their house , in my case I've trained these big lizards to do the job :
I call them my monitor lizards:

Mike

Aug 20, 2022, 2:25:41 AM8/20/22
On Aug 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<84abcc3b-16e8-4041...@googlegroups.com>):
The Merrimack was not up to the task??

Don Stockbauer

Aug 20, 2022, 9:47:50 AM8/20/22
I had a bowl of mac & cheese and I rearranged the noodles to form a happy face , so I called it my Merrimack.

Mike

Aug 20, 2022, 4:27:49 PM8/20/22
On Aug 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<29be1586-ec6d-40f7...@googlegroups.com>):
Didn’t your mother teach you not to play with your food...

Don Stockbauer

Aug 20, 2022, 5:52:03 PM8/20/22
I saw this really funny cartoon it showed a cat with her kitten and the kitten had a hold of a mouse and the cat was selling the little kitten "be sure to play with your food."

Mike

Aug 21, 2022, 4:39:02 AM8/21/22
On Aug 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<166fbc54-bd6f-45c6...@googlegroups.com>):
> sure to play with your food.”

You are getting touchy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXI4np5K7E

Don Stockbauer

Aug 21, 2022, 10:29:07 AM8/21/22
Man. That Teri Garr. almost as beautiful as Darlene . did I tell you about the time that she was making a film in Seabrook Texas near where I worked and we had plans to send her a bouquet of flowers and then she would come down from her room in the hotel and we would ask her for her suto.....wait a minute I told you that

Mike

Aug 21, 2022, 10:53:56 AM8/21/22
On Aug 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a689051f-8d66-46a0...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 3:39:02 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Aug 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<166fbc54-bd6f-45c6...@googlegroups.com>):
> > You are getting touchy
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXI4np5K7E
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> Man. That Teri Garr. almost as beautiful as Darlene . did I tell you about
> the time that she was making a film in Seabrook Texas near where I worked and
> we had plans to send her a bouquet of flowers and then she would come down
> from her room in the hotel and we would ask her for her suto.....wait a
> minute I told you that

Maybe of she threw you a souvenir -- like a garr-ter???

Don Stockbauer

Aug 21, 2022, 1:43:26 PM8/21/22
Man, if she sent me her garter , I tell you , it would be put to a lot of good use.

Mike

Aug 21, 2022, 2:12:22 PM8/21/22
On Aug 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<12ae4ef3-326b-46b5...@googlegroups.com>):
So you would be stocking her???

Don Stockbauer

Aug 21, 2022, 4:52:00 PM8/21/22
yes I would be stocking her just like at the Buick parts department I used to work at . I'd stock her in the master bedroom, three or four more in the back bedroom and then four or five more out in the utility room: I hate to say it but I'm insatiable.

Mike

Aug 22, 2022, 2:35:13 AM8/22/22
On Aug 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ef97d777-0b04-4996...@googlegroups.com>):
We need to hose you down to cool down your misguided ardor.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 22, 2022, 9:40:57 AM8/22/22
I made a misguided order one time, I was going to try to take out Putin with my own personal ICBM , the trouble was Amazon had installed the wrong electronics so the missile became misguided and took out Trump instead.

Mike

Aug 22, 2022, 11:10:12 AM8/22/22
On Aug 22, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c19c0455-3e68-4242...@googlegroups.com>):
But your Icy BM’s would not be noticed by either one because of their
overwhelming production of BS

Don Stockbauer

Aug 22, 2022, 2:50:15 PM8/22/22
You should not make fun of my IC BMs; they are an indication of an extremely low metabolism and I have but one week to live

you can plan the party for then

Mike

Aug 23, 2022, 6:18:55 AM8/23/22
On Aug 22, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<945d969e-3b0c-4827...@googlegroups.com>):
That diagnoses is a ruse to judgement

Don Stockbauer

Aug 23, 2022, 12:15:49 PM8/23/22
Speaking of judgment, I was on trial for littering and I told the judge "Judge not , and ye shall not be judged".
I never understood why he showed so little regard for that statement. Next I told him "this statement is false. "

Mike

Aug 23, 2022, 1:16:51 PM8/23/22
On Aug 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bb029884-ff5c-4257...@googlegroups.com>):
> told him "this statement is false. “

Just pay the $2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKT8QoboD1g

Don Stockbauer

Aug 23, 2022, 2:49:47 PM8/23/22
I see your evil plan here . this film clip runs eight minutes and six seconds . you are trying to sucker me into wasting all that time watching this clip . why just the other day I was standing on a street corner and a man came up to me and said "I just love hedgehogs ; in fact I've written a 5000 page book on hedgehogs ; here , you take it home tonight , read it , and meet me back here tomorrow at this time and we'll discuss it."

Mike

Aug 23, 2022, 3:51:10 PM8/23/22
On Aug 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e3162218-cac3-49b9...@googlegroups.com>):
> tomorrow at this time and we'll discuss it.”

Perhaps a product more to your taste-- Guzzlers Gin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2obfA8-XXs&t=8s

Don Stockbauer

Aug 23, 2022, 7:25:23 PM8/23/22
Was that Spike Milligan?

Mike

Aug 24, 2022, 4:13:31 AM8/24/22
On Aug 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bb9282ad-2a44-4f4f...@googlegroups.com>):
Red Skelton

Don Stockbauer

Aug 24, 2022, 11:34:12 AM8/24/22
Red Skelton. Then they didn't strip the meat off the bones very well.

Mike

Aug 24, 2022, 3:33:51 PM8/24/22
On Aug 24, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<911790ea-022c-492f...@googlegroups.com>):
Say that gin-gerly please

Don Stockbauer

Aug 24, 2022, 5:47:51 PM8/24/22
Ginger : you know , in every episode of Gilligan's Island Gilligan always ruined their plans to get off the island, so Ginger decided to lure him back into the jungle on the premise of providing him with sex and instead she stabbed him to death; they were back in Los Angeles in half a day.

Mike

Aug 25, 2022, 4:21:59 AM8/25/22
On Aug 24, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7395bbc5-1ccf-481e...@googlegroups.com>):
Why are you covering for the professor for not being able to fix a simple
hole in the boat??

Don Stockbauer

Aug 25, 2022, 10:20:13 AM8/25/22
He shouldn't be expected to fix a hole in the boat because he was a man of science and thus not good at anything practical.

Mike

Aug 25, 2022, 11:03:16 AM8/25/22
On Aug 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b5e075a0-7afc-4313...@googlegroups.com>):
I still think he could engineer a solution

Don Stockbauer

Aug 25, 2022, 8:28:58 PM8/25/22
I once created this engine that was almost living , it actually had parts designed after human body parts, it had engine arms and engine legs and it even had engine ears.

Mike

Aug 26, 2022, 5:53:09 AM8/26/22
On Aug 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0a9ad4ed-4a28-4c09...@googlegroups.com>):
And a killer exhaust out the rear.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 26, 2022, 8:10:35 AM8/26/22
Yes it does have a killer exhaust the way we use it is we take a climate change denier and put them in an enclosed garage with the engine running and then listen to them say "there's no danger of these gases building up in the atmosphere." as they choke to death.

Mike

Aug 26, 2022, 11:13:25 AM8/26/22
On Aug 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<29babc80-ec39-44bf...@googlegroups.com>):
You are a real practical choker.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 26, 2022, 12:22:31 PM8/26/22
I bought my wife a choker necklace and the temptation was irresistible ; her funeral is next week Tuesday
at 7 PM.

Mike

Aug 26, 2022, 1:56:26 PM8/26/22
On Aug 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<838d8a8e-e912-47c1...@googlegroups.com>):
Does she know about Darleen???

Don Stockbauer

Aug 26, 2022, 2:20:38 PM8/26/22
yes it was our idea together we're going to take the hundred and fifty trillion dollar insurance settlement and move to Botswana land and live in mud huts

Mike

Aug 27, 2022, 3:48:25 AM8/27/22
On Aug 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0753d192-d305-4ec5...@googlegroups.com>):
After taxes, all you would have left is enough for a mud hut to live in.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 27, 2022, 11:12:59 AM8/27/22
Well, America doesn't quite have the tax rate Sweden does , but we are pretty high.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 27, 2022, 11:19:24 AM8/27/22
PS : even if the United States would have a tax rate of 99% it still leaves 1.5 trillion dollars which is six times more money than Musk has.

Mike

Aug 27, 2022, 2:16:52 PM8/27/22
On Aug 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bf5a4285-1d52-4b73...@googlegroups.com>):
> Well, America doesn't quite have the tax rate Sweden does , but we are pretty
> high.

Well, too much brännvin will go that to you

Mike

Aug 27, 2022, 2:18:06 PM8/27/22
On Aug 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<01b985b0-f69f-4bae...@googlegroups.com>):
You forgot state taxes --- it all adds up to over 100%

Don Stockbauer

Aug 27, 2022, 3:48:55 PM8/27/22
I hate you because I'm a T totaler and I had to actually go look up what Brannvin is, Google tells me it's demon whiskey , can't believe I actually looked up demon whiskey with these virgin eyes.

Mike

Aug 28, 2022, 10:32:04 AM8/28/22
On Aug 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4f31f639-00cb-4038...@googlegroups.com>):
After Darlene -- I doubt there is anything ;eft about you that is still
virgin.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 28, 2022, 12:10:00 PM8/28/22
you are just so wrong. There's my left earlobe .

Not to wear out my welcome with the national lampoon or anything but they once had a poem it was patterned after renaissance poetry ,something like
that ( and it's title was

To a maid made bigge by what she made bigge

and I'll never forget the final lines , they went

I have known every hole in thy fair form save one.

Mayhaps it was John Donne?

Mike

Aug 28, 2022, 3:30:43 PM8/28/22
On Aug 28, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0b163b61-3113-455d...@googlegroups.com>):
You left out the Ballet Dancers Lament
“I should have dance all night"

Don Stockbauer

Aug 28, 2022, 7:03:23 PM8/28/22
I was invited to this person's house for a dance . when I got there he said "oh I didn't quite tell you all of it , it's a danse macabre"

Mike

Aug 29, 2022, 4:28:06 AM8/29/22
On Aug 28, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e941dc9a-21d4-4463...@googlegroups.com>):
> "oh I didn't quite tell you all of it , it's a danse macabre”

Was her description dead on???

Don Stockbauer

Aug 29, 2022, 10:42:28 AM8/29/22
They had an interesting demonstration there ; it was a dead person with an erection.
They called it a dead-on.
It is loading more messages.