Dissapeared????

已查看 300 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mike

未读,
2023年1月12日 03:50:552023/1/12
收件人
Submissions seem to disappear occasionally. Did my last batch make it ???

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月12日 12:16:322023/1/12
收件人
No.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月14日 00:31:322023/1/14
收件人
see that's kind of humorous, because if I didn't get your submission, I wouldn't know if the batch made it or not . that's kind of like "please let me know if you don't get my email. " Basically it shows that our entire system is geferked.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月14日 06:04:302023/1/14
收件人
On Jan 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ebb5a169-7f0a-46c7...@googlegroups.com>):
Old news.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月14日 08:19:342023/1/14
收件人
Just like everything you send me.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月15日 04:55:172023/1/15
收件人
On Jan 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<386b96cb-b2ea-40d0...@googlegroups.com>):
DO you want to press the point??

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月15日 06:21:182023/1/15
收件人
Yes, I do wish to press the point.

You see, Darlene had a very unusual upbringing, she was taught that the word for "clitoris" is "point."

Mike

未读,
2023年1月15日 11:46:282023/1/15
收件人
On Jan 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ee53dbe5-40d8-434a...@googlegroups.com>):
> for "clitoris" is "point.”
Her parents found it a sensitive subject. that they did not really want to
touch.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月15日 14:29:392023/1/15
收件人
Darlene wanted to press it, but she finds satisfaction in just looking at it in its reflection in patent leather shoes.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月15日 17:21:582023/1/15
收件人
On Jan 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<19eaa484-0b1d-47a4...@googlegroups.com>):
Decent parents would warn their girls NOT to wear patent leather shoes
Because it enabled teen age boys to look up their dress using the reflection.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月16日 00:00:052023/1/16
收件人
yes, that was the joke nuns didn't want their female students to wear patent leather shoes because the boys could get a reflection from them and see up their dress : the national lampoon even did a piece on it showed like 6 girls wearing patent leather shoes, and the reflections showed things like bear traps.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月16日 07:26:102023/1/16
收件人
On Jan 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cd47cda7-8f14-410f...@googlegroups.com>):
When what they really would see would be baby traps to force some sucker into
marriage.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月16日 16:55:152023/1/16
收件人
Dad hated squirrels eating his pecans, so he trapped every one he could , but there was also a problem with babies crawling out here and eating pecans, so he set out baby traps.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月17日 05:00:242023/1/17
收件人
On Jan 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7bfb6c3f-6775-4994...@googlegroups.com>):
For a baby you need something it would recognize as a source of food,
for that the best choice wold be a booby trap.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月17日 15:05:572023/1/17
收件人
But boobys are seabirds , they don't come 30 miles inland like we are here.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月17日 17:02:572023/1/17
收件人
On Jan 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<46532f3f-0f80-44a6...@googlegroups.com>):
Sea gulls make it all the way to Utah (ask any Morman) and I have seen one or
two
during a visit to Yellowstone --- so why can’t a Booby make it a mere 30
miles inland.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月17日 20:49:202023/1/17
收件人
because most blondes like to sunbathe, and not venture inland

Mike

未读,
2023年1月18日 06:14:292023/1/18
收件人
On Jan 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1e74f85e-66d6-46e9...@googlegroups.com>):
Are they Negotiable Blonds???

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月18日 18:45:492023/1/18
收件人
Then there was that college flash card team that got hacked into displaying "Buy blondes" instead of "Buy bonds".

Mike

未读,
2023年1月19日 05:28:082023/1/19
收件人
On Jan 18, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8ef0a267-73db-4d51...@googlegroups.com>):
And how big a line up of potential customers did they have after the game???

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月19日 08:57:452023/1/19
收件人
Either aleph null, or the continuum.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月19日 09:49:032023/1/19
收件人
On Jan 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<04505239-1abd-4246...@googlegroups.com>):
How much peroxide did you have to buy to satisfy the demand.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月19日 14:58:382023/1/19
收件人
I went to buy some oxen , I asked the seller "How much are you going to charge per ox? I'd really like to know."

Mike

未读,
2023年1月19日 15:42:272023/1/19
(in article<33072fe9-73bd-40af...@googlegroups.com>):
> charge per ox? I'd really like to know.”

If you bullock thru the negotiations forcefully enough he will never know
that you don; y know.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月19日 18:43:202023/1/19
收件人
I think that Bob bullocks, dead, along with Timothy Leary.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月20日 05:29:042023/1/20
(in article<a5d291ee-98d1-4e16...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 2:42:27 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Jan 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<33072fe9-73bd-40af...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I went to buy some oxen , I asked the seller "How much are you going to
> > > charge per ox? I'd really like to know.” If you bullock thru the negotiations forcefully enough he will never know
> > that you don; y know. I think that Bob bullocks, dead, along with Timothy Leary.

Those were high times.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月20日 13:15:572023/1/20
收件人
On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4:29:04 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<a5d291ee-98d1-4e16...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 2:42:27 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jan 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<33072fe9-73bd-40af...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > that you don; y know. I think that Bob bullocks, dead, along with Timothy Leary.
>
> Those were high times.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

oh, and they're high times now! I just came down off of Everest!

Mike

未读,
2023年1月20日 16:12:292023/1/20
收件人
On Jan 20, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e4aad1ae-6ef1-4f08...@googlegroups.com>):
But Barbara Everest was lying down at the time.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月20日 23:42:212023/1/20
收件人
Now Mike, I know you like to disparage me but really, a dead British actress who made movies back in the 20s?????

Mike

未读,
2023年1月21日 07:27:022023/1/21
收件人
On Jan 20, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0d40352a-3fff-4320...@googlegroups.com>):
So that is not one of your kinks???

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月21日 14:23:502023/1/21
收件人
I wondered why no water was coming out of the end of my garden hose.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月22日 04:23:302023/1/22
收件人
On Jan 21, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ed983f61-9f5a-421a...@googlegroups.com>):
That is putting a different twist on this thread.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月22日 12:38:252023/1/22
收件人
If you put a twist on a thread, it'll get knotted just like a garden hose.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月22日 13:44:352023/1/22
收件人
On Jan 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f5e88d7a-c309-4971...@googlegroups.com>):
But no-one could twist like Chubby Checker...

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月22日 23:01:502023/1/22
收件人
gosh, the Twist, I was in second grade when the twist got popular I still remember someone showing me how to do it, they said you kind of twist your arms around and then you put your right foot forward and act like you're crushing out a cigarette with a circular motion of your foot .

Mike

未读,
2023年1月23日 04:44:342023/1/23
收件人
On Jan 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<060c39e8-b2b0-4834...@googlegroups.com>):
It helped keep Chiropractors in business.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月23日 11:37:362023/1/23
收件人
I don't like chiropractors. I think that they're charlatans. I like to go to my regular orthopedic surgeon charlatan.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月23日 13:46:022023/1/23
收件人
On Jan 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<46719df9-de0a-460c...@googlegroups.com>):
So you say he IS all he is cracked up to be???

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月23日 19:36:302023/1/23
收件人
They all read Cracked magazine, a competitor of MAD.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月24日 06:25:512023/1/24
收件人
On Jan 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8adba18d-1f0f-4ea5...@googlegroups.com>):
They had to be cracked to try and compete..

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月24日 09:22:332023/1/24
收件人
And for some odd reason when I subscribed to Cracked magazine, it came on a giant pecan, and the writing was on the inside of the pecan at that ( so I had to crack it to read it).

Mike

未读,
2023年1月24日 12:13:292023/1/24
收件人
On Jan 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ca87fa12-6e02-47b9...@googlegroups.com>):
A shattering revelation.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月24日 16:01:332023/1/24
收件人
egg zack lee. my revelation was just like those revelations at the end of the Bible, which are sure to come true because well, it's in the Bible , God used the authors of the Bible just as if he were writing himself. Another words, God's will was coming through the writers hands or something like that.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月25日 06:39:512023/1/25
收件人
On Jan 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7963e289-536b-4380...@googlegroups.com>):
Is that how come they were not handed a writ charging plagiarism??
That is a torah - bul accusation.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月25日 10:56:572023/1/25
收件人
> and applying the wrong remedies. l
> Groucho Marx

In my household, we have some jars used for canning pickles and such , but then we also have jars that the children play with , we're great believers plagiarism

Mike

未读,
2023年1月25日 13:12:542023/1/25
收件人
On Jan 25, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a6819b1d-57a7-4d54...@googlegroups.com>):
For a moment I thought you were about to say you used the barrel method for
raising children, substituting jars for the barrel.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月25日 16:58:332023/1/25
收件人
I do use the barrel method on them. It comes from having been a sailor and I had to do those "my day in the barrel " things. I enjoyed it so much I asked for extra days.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月26日 05:45:412023/1/26
收件人
On Jan 25, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<67085b33-e544-44ef...@googlegroups.com>):
Daze and Daze of it.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月26日 10:50:192023/1/26
收件人
The way they got me to enjoy it so much they hit me with a lead pipe on the back of the head and put me in a daze and then hypnotized me into enjoying it

Mike

未读,
2023年1月26日 11:28:532023/1/26
收件人
On Jan 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<db4468dd-f04d-4370...@googlegroups.com>):
A stun - ing admission

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月26日 17:24:572023/1/26
收件人
Out here on the ranch we have stun guns also known as cattle prods, and I hate to mention this, but Darlene and I are on the S&M side of the road and it's fun to see just how much each of us can tolerate .

Mike

未读,
2023年1月27日 07:04:102023/1/27
(in article<fdbf49a4-802d-4a7e...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:28:53 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Jan 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<db4468dd-f04d-4370...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > The way they got me to enjoy it so much they hit me with a lead pipe on the
> > > back of the head and put me in a daze and then hypnotized me into enjoying
> > > it
> > A stun - ing admission
>
> Out here on the ranch we have stun guns also known as cattle prods, and I
> hate to mention this, but Darlene and I are on the S&M side of the road and
> it's fun to see just how much each of us can tolerate .

Prod - ducing what???

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月27日 07:44:252023/1/27
收件人
On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 6:04:10 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<fdbf49a4-802d-4a7e...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:28:53 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jan 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<db4468dd-f04d-4370...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > A stun - ing admission
> >
> > Out here on the ranch we have stun guns also known as cattle prods, and I
> > hate to mention this, but Darlene and I are on the S&M side of the road and
> > it's fun to see just how much each of us can tolerate .
> Prod - ducing what???
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

producing waves of pressure throughout our bodies. that's because the pain and pleasure centers are right near one another in the brain so that when pain is produced, it also produces pleasure kind of a yin and yang type dealy. Do you think I can get scientific publication out of this?

Mike

未读,
2023年1月27日 12:14:252023/1/27
收件人
On Jan 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<9fa538b2-a8c5-428f...@googlegroups.com>):
But a story submitted to these people wold be more profitable
-----www.stormynightpublications.com

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月27日 13:35:172023/1/27
收件人
thank you for giving me that URL. It gives me a chance to relate the following story which I find humorous and it's true :
Back when Diana and Charles got married they did a piece on Barbara Cartland, who is some kind of relative or another. They showed her at work. She lay back on her divan and spewed out crap like "and then Rodney met Gertrude in the garden and they listen to the birds tweeting, and then he put his hand upon her bosom, and she reacted by fainting blah blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, but the key to all this is they showed how she recorded her data, the camera panned over to the corner of the room and here was this wizened 93-year-old woman with a court reporting machine, capturing Cartland's pearls of wisdom for all eternity.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月27日 17:13:052023/1/27
收件人
On Jan 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<67d99c57-42e6-4bc4...@googlegroups.com>):
But they were NOT cultured pearls.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月27日 21:24:342023/1/27
收件人
The pearls of wisdom she created for this documentary were refined in culture compared to the gutter language slut talk that she normally produces.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月28日 05:29:142023/1/28
收件人
On Jan 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b8c1e9e2-e9cf-4598...@googlegroups.com>):
A whore - able example.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月28日 10:37:112023/1/28
收件人
And when she goes outside on a winter's morning she just loves to see a prostitute who stayed outside overnight covered with hoarfrost.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月29日 06:47:242023/1/29
收件人
On Jan 28, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<58bfff1b-aa77-4810...@googlegroups.com>):
She should have read her Whore - iscope for that day

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月29日 11:36:222023/1/29
收件人
Here in Victoria, we have houses on Halloween that you pay to go in and they have ghosts and black cats and jack-o'-lanterns and such , we call them our House of Whores.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月29日 11:53:362023/1/29
收件人
On Jan 29, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<60455a83-be86-45ce...@googlegroups.com>):
For those who like to wrestle, the madam can sometimes prove a Whore de Force

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月29日 16:47:282023/1/29
收件人
A 98 year old man goes into a whorehouse , he goes up to the Madam and says " I want your youngest and wildest woman." The Madam says "well , that'll be Stella. But I don't know , old man, you look weak. Your knees are clattering you can't see, I don't know about it. I think you've had it " He said " Great, where do I pay?"

Mike

未读,
2023年1月30日 06:28:052023/1/30
(in article<a3df86c1-7e65-42cb...@googlegroups.com>):
> Great, where do I pay?”

Man goes into a brothel and says to the Madam “I want a girl just like the
girl that buried dear old dad?

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月30日 11:03:182023/1/30
收件人
There's another version of that song, it goes:

"I want a girl ,
Just like the girl,
That gave a humm job to dear old Dad."

Mike

未读,
2023年1月30日 13:11:442023/1/30
收件人
On Jan 30, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3d558062-ae30-480e...@googlegroups.com>):
a real humm dinger

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月30日 16:08:112023/1/30
收件人
or like Chevy Chase said on that one Saturday night live sketch , you know , the beginning of the news and he acts like he was on the phone to his girlfriend or wife and he said "honey , it's not what tune you humm, It's just the fact that you humm"

Mike

未读,
2023年1月31日 05:42:512023/1/31
(in article<cb327bb8-b0b8-48a7...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 12:11:44 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Jan 30, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<3d558062-ae30-480e...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > There's another version of that song, it goes:
> > >
> > > "I want a girl ,
> > > Just like the girl,
> > > That gave a humm job to dear old Dad.
> > a real humm dinger
> or like Chevy Chase said on that one Saturday night live sketch , you know ,
> the beginning of the news and he acts like he was on the phone to his
> girlfriend or wife and he said "honey , it's not what tune you humm, It's
> just the fact that you humm”

Requires purr - fict pitch

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月31日 08:51:592023/1/31
收件人
What do you call two cats mating in an absolutely perfect manner? It's purr-f**k lee.

Mike

未读,
2023年1月31日 11:19:062023/1/31
收件人
On Jan 31, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<9d58e522-67f7-4d46...@googlegroups.com>):
As the hermaphrodite said “I will be with you in two sex"

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年1月31日 13:56:012023/1/31
收件人
What do you call a person who contains both genders on their body who champions lesbian causes over gay male causes?

her more for Dyke's

Mike

未读,
2023年1月31日 15:11:082023/1/31
收件人
On Jan 31, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<27170a05-d2b4-41d1...@googlegroups.com>):
You put your finger on (or is it in) the problem.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月1日 11:27:282023/2/1
收件人
Darlene likes to be fingered so she told me put margarine on your fingers. I told her no , butter would be better because I'd like Butterfingers.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月1日 17:15:082023/2/1
收件人
On Feb 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<be70f0b1-1b90-4518...@googlegroups.com>):
For butter or worse===

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月1日 18:17:132023/2/1
收件人
at the moment of orgasm a crown appears on Darlene's head.

I can't quite remember what margarine that was. The margarine in commercials where a crown would appear on somebody's head or something like that?

Mike

未读,
2023年2月2日 07:11:352023/2/2
收件人
On Feb 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4a82dfd0-36a8-463c...@googlegroups.com>):
But was a fake, not worth a shilling

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月2日 13:47:242023/2/2
收件人
Well, Mike Pence once had a crown, or half a crown anyway.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月2日 14:26:262023/2/2
收件人
On Feb 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<fa465cfe-0950-445a...@googlegroups.com>):
Were you used as his guinea pig??

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月2日 16:01:552023/2/2
收件人
if you could duplicate Pence and make three of him altogether, you'd have a truppence.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月3日 06:46:332023/2/3
收件人
On Feb 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f6d14b3b-4c51-43e6...@googlegroups.com>):
But who want pants with three legs???

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月3日 14:08:542023/2/3
收件人
If a man were enormously endowed, he'd need to utilize the third pants leg.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月3日 15:22:522023/2/3
收件人
On Feb 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4e892412-cc81-4023...@googlegroups.com>):
If in the army, it would make holding a short arm inspection easier.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月3日 18:44:142023/2/3
收件人
I know this fellow that went into the army and he was a genetic freak, he actually had a small working arm there in that place.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月4日 07:16:042023/2/4
收件人
On Feb 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<03a9b6c9-5df9-4901...@googlegroups.com>):
A handy location.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月4日 10:41:122023/2/4
收件人
Here in Texas there used to be a food store chain called Handy Andy, so if this guy named his little arm down there, Andy and he put his hand on it, it would be like a handy Andy.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月4日 16:27:302023/2/4
收件人
On Feb 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<64bb98d0-e7cf-4134...@googlegroups.com>):
What else are you going to palm off on us??

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月4日 17:37:352023/2/4
收件人
I have 50 gallons of palm oil I have to move.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月5日 08:19:132023/2/5
收件人
On Feb 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<05519e12-f8d4-4325...@googlegroups.com>):
Drink some and you will have plenty of movement

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月5日 13:43:582023/2/5
收件人
There is petrified Palm wood around here, very valuable.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月5日 14:47:082023/2/5
收件人
On Feb 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cf14d93b-d562-421a...@googlegroups.com>):
All that booze would petrify anyone

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月5日 18:26:542023/2/5
收件人
> and applying the wrong remedies. l
> Groucho Marx

I was petrified that you might say that.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月6日 04:14:292023/2/6
收件人
On Feb 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d0408c6a-23f7-4196...@googlegroups.com>):
But not putrefied.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月6日 10:46:452023/2/6
收件人
After someone shot me, I was putrified.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月6日 12:15:472023/2/6
收件人
On Feb 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1aeb0872-bb39-4203...@googlegroups.com>):
You should really quit using that 150+ proof stiff

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月6日 19:15:132023/2/6
收件人
Hey man, drink enough of that 150+ proof stuff you'll never putrefy .

it'll be like this little ditty:

"Here lies Professor Hyde,
pickled in formaldehyde"

Mike

未读,
2023年2月7日 03:30:252023/2/7
(in article<487f9a36-4cb1-4d3a...@googlegroups.com>):
> pickled in formaldehyde”
So his AA sponsor would have to play Hyde and go seek when meeting times came
around.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月7日 11:44:402023/2/7
收件人
I had an AA sponsor ; little did I know what he thought an AA sponsor was, was to go out and procure booze for me.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月7日 13:53:072023/2/7
收件人
On Feb 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<236bed32-f113-4bdb...@googlegroups.com>):
While you were describe about it and waited till the still of the night to
get yours.

Don Stockbauer

未读,
2023年2月7日 16:10:452023/2/7
收件人
it took more than The Still of the night to satisfy me. It also took the still of the day, the afternoon, Columbus Day, and St. Vitus' dance day.

Mike

未读,
2023年2月8日 04:27:072023/2/8
(in article<fe51f6c8-fed6-4f89...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 12:53:07 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Feb 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<236bed32-f113-4bdb...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I had an AA sponsor ; little did I know what he thought an AA sponsor was,
> > > was to go out and procure booze for me.
> > While you were describe about it and waited till the still of the night to
> > get yours.
>
> it took more than The Still of the night to satisfy me. It also took the
> still of the day, the afternoon, Columbus Day, and St. Vitus' dance day.

With that thirst you must have been able to drink Canada Dry...
正在加载更多帖子。
0 个新帖子