Dye

Mike

Jul 14, 2021, 7:51:29 PM7/14/21
She was a suicide blond; she dyed by her own hand

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Jul 14, 2021, 11:35:53 PM7/14/21
One day I heard a voice coming from the adjoining apartment.
" I want to die, I want to die , oh Lord , I want to die , please Lord , I wanna die, I wanna die " so I ran out to the hall , broke down the door and there she was with a package of RIT in her hands , brightening up her faded blue jeans.

Don Stockbauer

Jul 15, 2021, 3:47:44 PM7/15/21
Pretty damn good, eh? That ought ta make me one of the group here.

Elle

Jul 20, 2021, 9:20:55 AM7/20/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4:51:29 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> She was a suicide blond; she dyed by her own hand

Henna perfect world, no one would dye.

Elle

Jul 20, 2021, 9:24:28 AM7/20/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 8:35:53 PM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 6:51:29 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > She was a suicide blond; she dyed by her own hand
> >
> One day I heard a voice coming from the adjoining apartment.
> " I want to die, I want to die , oh Lord , I want to die , please Lord , I wanna die, I wanna die " so I ran out to the hall , broke down the door and there she was with a package of RIT in her hands , brightening up her faded blue jeans.

I'm summons-ing up the write words to reply to what you writ.

Mike

Jul 20, 2021, 1:09:33 PM7/20/21
On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<2ab01ee1-bcfa-4493...@googlegroups.com>):
Don;t forget to give a proper citation for thee source of it

Mike

Jul 20, 2021, 1:10:34 PM7/20/21
On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<ac81540d-a2c5-4429...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4:51:29 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> > She was a suicide blond; she dyed by her own hand
> Henna perfect world, no one would dye.

But we all shade the truth one way or another. It is a stain on our
character.

Elle

Jul 20, 2021, 6:51:08 PM7/20/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:10:34 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
> (in article<ac81540d-a2c5-4429...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4:51:29 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> > > She was a suicide blond; she dyed by her own hand
> > Henna perfect world, no one would dye.
> But we all shade the truth one way or another. It is a stain on our
> character.
Oh, c'mon now...we all have sterling character 'round here. Our word is our blond!

Mike

Jul 21, 2021, 6:57:51 AM7/21/21
On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<e3186333-69f5-41ce...@googlegroups.com>):
Your word is hair-isy.

Don Stockbauer

Jul 22, 2021, 1:02:18 AM7/22/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 5:57:51 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
> (in article<e3186333-69f5-41ce...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:10:34 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
> > > (in article<ac81540d-a2c5-4429...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > But we all shade the truth one way or another. It is a stain on our
> > > character.
> > Oh, c'mon now...we all have sterling character 'round here. Our word is our
> > blond!
> Your word is hair-isy.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Elle punned:

I'm summons-ing up the write words to reply to what you writ.

Don did something:

And once Elle summons up the write words to reply to what I writ her hand having writ moves on.

Is there a pun there?

Elle

Jul 23, 2021, 9:45:04 AM7/23/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:02:18 PM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 5:57:51 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
> > (in article<e3186333-69f5-41ce...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Oh, c'mon now...we all have sterling character 'round here. Our word is our
> > > blond!
> > Your word is hair-isy.
> Elle punned:
> >
> I'm summons-ing up the write words to reply to what you writ.
> Don did something:
>
> And once Elle summons up the write words to reply to what I writ her hand having writ moves on.
>
> Is there a pun there?

If you can't put your moving finger on the answer, it looks lie Khayyám going to have to draw on others' opinions.

Mike

Jul 23, 2021, 11:38:11 AM7/23/21
On Jul 23, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<47b2532c-942b-46dc...@googlegroups.com>):
Thesis not worth the effort.

Don Stockbauer

Jul 23, 2021, 10:58:48 PM7/23/21
My girlfriend told me that I had to cease any type of manual stimulation of her but she was real nonspecific about which area she was trying to protect , so I know that I have to quit , I just can't put my finger on it.

Elle

Aug 10, 2021, 9:27:27 AM8/10/21
Why are you so intent on glossary-ing over it!??

Mike

Aug 10, 2021, 11:08:58 AM8/10/21
On Aug 10, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<620455c5-93d8-47fc...@googlegroups.com>):
It is just a phrase I am going thru.

Elle

Aug 15, 2021, 11:33:55 AM8/15/21
A silly phase you're going through.
You can, of course, ignore this hype pothesis, but I suggest you take 10ccs of ♪ ♪ and call us in the morning
https://tinyurl.com/3pmz32n5

Mike

Aug 15, 2021, 2:39:30 PM8/15/21
On Aug 15, 2021, Elle wrote