Mixed breed

Mike

Oct 31, 2022, 7:19:57 AM10/31/22
A dog breeders bulldog gave birth to a litter
of Shih Tzus but then complained that
nobody was buying his biullshit

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Nov 4, 2022, 1:04:45 PM11/4/22
I had a female Great Dane that was bred by a male Chihuahua and no one could figure out how this happened , then I said "Well, somebody must have put him up to it."

Mike

Nov 4, 2022, 1:52:55 PM11/4/22
On Nov 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d1625401-2e7c-4ab6...@googlegroups.com>):
> up to it.”

Or the Great Dane had been playing down on the job.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 5, 2022, 1:15:40 AM11/5/22
Probably the Chihuahua couldn't breed a great Dane that was lying down because there's an analogy in the bovine world where if a cow doesn't want to be serviced by the bull she lies down , believe me, I know

Mike

Nov 5, 2022, 5:01:31 AM11/5/22
On Nov 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1bb91bee-9246-4912...@googlegroups.com>):
You tried???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 5, 2022, 10:59:42 AM11/5/22
Yeah, I had a lot more success at it because I can lie down too and get access to... I just can't go on with this.

Mike

Nov 6, 2022, 2:46:49 AM11/6/22
On Nov 5, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<379a095c-71b4-41d6...@googlegroups.com>):
Now you have Darleene

Don Stockbauer

Nov 6, 2022, 6:27:53 AM11/6/22
I'm sorry. I was drunk and taking cocaine when I made my last post . I didn't lie down with the cow to have sexual intercourse with her , I saw that she had a thorn in her thigh and I had to assume that position to get it out.

Mike

Nov 6, 2022, 7:16:27 AM11/6/22
On Nov 6, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cb82cf4b-0bf0-43dc...@googlegroups.com>):
Well, it got you out of a thorny situation.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 7, 2022, 3:53:32 AM11/7/22
no not really see since I'm in to S&M I decided to do exactly like this guy did on "outlandish acts of science" or whatever that shows name was and jump in to a teddy bear cholla cactus just to get on TV it's my fifth week in the hospital right now. for those of you who don't know what a teddy bear Choya cactus is go to Arizona to the KOFA district and if you see something that looks like a big teddy bear go up and hug it.

Mike

Nov 7, 2022, 7:14:21 AM11/7/22
On Nov 7, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<34b742ba-3ffd-410c...@googlegroups.com>):
Is that anything like the Tree Huger who hugged a Joshua Tree??

Don Stockbauer

Nov 7, 2022, 1:20:28 PM11/7/22
it's more like the pecan harvester who was trapped on his fathers ranch for 30 years and held at gunpoint and forced to raise pecans so that people can have a pecan half on their cupcake.

Mike

Nov 7, 2022, 1:46:37 PM11/7/22
On Nov 7, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c7015e49-9ccb-4f0a...@googlegroups.com>):
Very tree-ky of him

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2022, 1:51:33 PM11/8/22
No, pecan trees don't have locks on them

Mike

Nov 8, 2022, 2:15:01 PM11/8/22
On Nov 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f59eb340-c7ad-4e82...@googlegroups.com>):
That news noes not burl me over.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2022, 10:18:16 PM11/8/22
A famous singer came out to investigate our burls; his name was Burl Ives.

Mike

Nov 9, 2022, 6:22:18 AM11/9/22
On Nov 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0881ad2b-e164-4529...@googlegroups.com>):
Very knot - y of you

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2022, 12:00:38 PM11/9/22
Burl Ives was never naughty, he just sang those insipid songs. Now if you want to see some action that's not so tame , tune in Live Cleo.

Mike

Nov 9, 2022, 3:14:47 PM11/9/22
On Nov 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6652f64f-5d90-49e5...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 5:22:18 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<0881ad2b-e164-4529...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > A famous singer came out to investigate our burls; his name was Burl Ives.
> > Very knot - y of you
> Burl Ives was never naughty, he just sang those insipid songs. Now if you
> want to see some action that's not so tame , tune in Live Cleo.

But he was a heavy influence in the music industry.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2022, 4:35:18 PM11/9/22
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care,
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care,
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care.

What kind of sorry ass attitude is that????

Mike

Nov 9, 2022, 5:43:49 PM11/9/22
On Nov 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<27ffcb44-7d77-4986...@googlegroups.com>):
Depends on the quality of corn liquor you make from it.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 10, 2022, 4:27:00 PM11/10/22
there was this fellow that he had this tremendous attraction to ears of corn almost to the point where he would not want to eat the corn but just well he was a corn liquor in order not to attenuate the number of kernels of corn that he had

Mike

Nov 11, 2022, 4:25:40 AM11/11/22
On Nov 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<151fe58e-d2a1-4756...@googlegroups.com>):
licking corn??? How does that accomplish anything??

Don Stockbauer

Nov 11, 2022, 1:59:28 PM11/11/22
There are men who fantasize that a woman's clitoris is a tiny ear of corn. So there.

Mike

Nov 11, 2022, 3:35:52 PM11/11/22
On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<15b3b110-159a-47ff...@googlegroups.com>):
I suppose there is a kernel of truth to it.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 11, 2022, 8:45:21 PM11/11/22
Those kernels are very , very small.

Mike

Nov 12, 2022, 6:08:48 AM11/12/22
On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<82fa51cc-1f91-43fe...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 2:35:52 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<15b3b110-159a-47ff...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > There are men who fantasize that a woman's clitoris is a tiny ear of corn.
> > > So
> > > there.
> > I suppose there is a kernel of truth to it.
> Those kernels are very , very small.

But when you pop one.....

Don Stockbauer

Nov 12, 2022, 8:15:19 AM11/12/22
On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 5:08:48 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<82fa51cc-1f91-43fe...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 2:35:52 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > > On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<15b3b110-159a-47ff...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I suppose there is a kernel of truth to it.
> > Those kernels are very , very small.
> But when you pop one.....
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

The horrific pain would be so bad she'd slap the crap outta you.

Mike

Nov 13, 2022, 5:42:43 AM11/13/22
On Nov 12, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<62469a8b-686c-4700...@googlegroups.com>):
But I am not constipated...

Don Stockbauer

Nov 13, 2022, 11:20:35 AM11/13/22
You need to keep her around as a resource for when you are.

Mike

Nov 13, 2022, 1:34:12 PM11/13/22
On Nov 13, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a9aab9d0-0d02-4891...@googlegroups.com>):
I have other ways to keep my eyes blue and not brown.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 13, 2022, 7:43:03 PM11/13/22
As the song says "Don't it make your brown eyes blue". Also pertains to the Nazi's efforts to inject blue dye into brown eyed people to make them Aryan.

Mike

Nov 14, 2022, 5:31:35 AM11/14/22
On Nov 13, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c5607b23-dfe3-476a...@googlegroups.com>):
Thats one way of not aryan their “Dirty Laundry” (illegitimate offspring)

Don Stockbauer

Nov 14, 2022, 8:20:16 AM11/14/22
I once lived in one of those tenement slums where your clothes line went from your window to the building across the way but the building management told me to not Aryan my dirty laundry

Mike

Nov 14, 2022, 4:00:20 PM11/14/22
On Nov 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5f0edf16-f774-498a...@googlegroups.com>):
Wash it first.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 14, 2022, 5:17:05 PM11/14/22
I thought you said "Watch it first" so I didn't wash it,
I put it out on the line and I've been watching it now for three days 22 hours and 37 seconds.

Mike

Nov 15, 2022, 5:16:15 AM11/15/22
On Nov 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<44d23a61-2fb0-4030...@googlegroups.com>):
So now you need a stop watch to tell you when to stop watching????

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2022, 10:02:37 AM11/15/22
My ex mother-in-law used to have this saying when she couldn't find something , she'd say "maybe it grew legs and walked away " so that happened to my watch, it grew legs and walked away but I caught it before it went out of sight and said "Stop watch".

Mike

Nov 15, 2022, 11:10:27 AM11/15/22
On Nov 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f94edc6b-d93c-4692...@googlegroups.com>):
Was it actually walking on its hands???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2022, 1:30:46 PM11/15/22
yes it was walking on its hands and then it came up to this German guy lying down sunbathing so then it walked on Hans.

Mike

Nov 15, 2022, 3:19:13 PM11/15/22
On Nov 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<678f903f-31dd-45a6...@googlegroups.com>):
That is hans and fist better that what I was thinking

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2022, 4:32:37 PM11/15/22
> diagnosing it incorrectly, hi
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I offended this guy , first he was slapping me around with his hands but then he resorted to beating me with his fists, he was such a meanie , I cried and cried.

Mike

Nov 16, 2022, 6:48:40 AM11/16/22
On Nov 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a4c59537-d82d-47aa...@googlegroups.com>):
So you were in training to be the town crier???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 16, 2022, 2:33:50 PM11/16/22
Yes , Victoria Texas is an 80,000 population town of staunch individuals who would never cry at anything, if there's something like a political election here in town I have to do the crying for all of them.

Mike

Nov 16, 2022, 3:21:38 PM11/16/22
On Nov 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<960899d9-b27d-4420...@googlegroups.com>):
Well start crying again --- Trump is running again -- to bad its not for the
boarder.
I used to be a staunch life long republican until he was nominated.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 16, 2022, 5:17:03 PM11/16/22
I don't know what the problem is he's making all these promises which he's sure to keep like he's going to develop the best economy the world has ever known so I mean people are just great at keeping promises. he's bound to keep his . if I had actually voted since 1976 I'd vote for the guy.

Mike

Nov 17, 2022, 4:47:13 AM11/17/22
On Nov 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<08f336b7-ef6f-410b...@googlegroups.com>):
Not all fairy tails begin “Once upon time”, Many begin “If I am
elected"

Don Stockbauer

Nov 17, 2022, 9:10:36 AM11/17/22
People are fools for believing promises; I mean , like a good example of a promise is "I won't let my Tyrannosaurus Rex dump on your lawn."

Mike

Nov 17, 2022, 11:22:15 AM11/17/22
On Nov 17, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a3afd0d5-16a4-4f80...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 3:47:13 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<08f336b7-ef6f-410b...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I don't know what the problem is he's making all these promises which he's
> > > sure to keep like he's going to develop the best economy the world has ever
> > > known so I mean people are just great at keeping promises. he's bound to
> > > keep
> > > his . if I had actually voted since 1976 I'd vote for the guy.
> > Not all fairy tails begin “Once upon time”, Many begin “If I am
> > elected"
>
> People are fools for believing promises; I mean , like a good example of a
> promise is "I won't let my Tyrannosaurus Rex dump on your lawn.”
And most likely does not even own a pooper-scooper big enough to clean up
after it

Don Stockbauer

Nov 17, 2022, 4:36:41 PM11/17/22
Never mind the fact that Tyrannosaurus rex's do not even exist during our time , see how people break promises , it's disgusting.

Mike

Nov 18, 2022, 5:07:35 AM11/18/22
On Nov 17, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8d6f9924-dd23-4bfe...@googlegroups.com>):
And I seems we have discussed this to death.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 18, 2022, 10:39:38 AM11/18/22
Yes, our discussion killed the dinosaurs.

Mike

Nov 18, 2022, 3:07:12 PM11/18/22
On Nov 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<86991620-a9df-4e67...@googlegroups.com>):
Bored to death

Don Stockbauer

Nov 18, 2022, 5:41:33 PM11/18/22
I was hired on with an oil drilling crew it was such strenuous work I passed out there's a on the spot . we had a nearsighted fellow that did the boring . Bored right through me . I was bored to death.

Mike

Nov 19, 2022, 4:36:04 AM11/19/22
On Nov 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ab97d525-578e-49b7...@googlegroups.com>):
But you have not told the w-hole story...

Don Stockbauer

Nov 19, 2022, 10:07:17 AM11/19/22
so you want the whole story ? one memorable night I made love to both Live Cleo and Darlene . the only thing that threw a slight damper on the evening was the fact that both of them said "wrong hole"

You can't get me for necrophilia because Live Cleo was really live.

Mike

Nov 19, 2022, 2:26:12 PM11/19/22
On Nov 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<78058799-9697-41c1...@googlegroups.com>):
But I have you dead to tights on the other two.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 19, 2022, 3:25:13 PM11/19/22
Taint funny, McGee , and it taint funny, Mike.

Mike

Nov 19, 2022, 3:41:32 PM11/19/22
On Nov 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0081bdd8-1f22-4d1f...@googlegroups.com>):
Of corpse it isn't

Don Stockbauer

Nov 19, 2022, 7:51:18 PM11/19/22
How did taint get its name? Well it taint vagina and it taint rectum.

Mike

Nov 20, 2022, 5:24:52 AM11/20/22
On Nov 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ff252904-6300-4d53...@googlegroups.com>):
Because she rectum with her playing around so much.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 20, 2022, 10:58:43 AM11/20/22
I have a really queasy stomach this morning , I have a wrecked tum.

Mike

Nov 20, 2022, 12:54:45 PM11/20/22
On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a686dc22-0503-43a0...@googlegroups.com>):
Another inside joke!!!

Don Stockbauer

Nov 20, 2022, 6:04:56 PM11/20/22
All my internal organs are rotting away ; I'm an inside joke.

Mike

Nov 21, 2022, 2:57:21 AM11/21/22
On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d218158e-2489-4661...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:54:45 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<a686dc22-0503-43a0...@googlegroups.com>):
> > >
> > > I have a really queasy stomach this morning , I have a wrecked tum.
> > Another inside joke!!!
>
> All my internal organs are rotting away ; I'm an inside joke.

Rotten luck on your part

Don Stockbauer

Nov 21, 2022, 8:58:03 AM11/21/22
On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 1:57:21 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<d218158e-2489-4661...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:54:45 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > > On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<a686dc22-0503-43a0...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Another inside joke!!!
> >
> > All my internal organs are rotting away ; I'm an inside joke.
> Rotten luck on your part
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

No, I said parts, not part; all my organs are rotting away, not to mention my pianos.

Mike

Nov 21, 2022, 11:35:04 AM11/21/22
On Nov 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1e0f7fdb-ea23-41e0...@googlegroups.com>):
Accordion to you anyway.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 21, 2022, 3:43:16 PM11/21/22
> Groucho Marxo

Satan was leading some people into Hell and he said "Mike , since you're the worst offender of them all you go into this special room here, one full of people playing accordions. "

Mike

Nov 22, 2022, 2:13:20 AM11/22/22
On Nov 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<91767abd-aeb9-412f...@googlegroups.com>):
> people playing accordions. “
Then how to you account for the room reserved for you that is full of
bagpipers --- novice ones at that.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 22, 2022, 2:09:30 PM11/22/22
boy, you set me up for the story about how the bagpipe was invented , you see Ian McTavish stood before the clan and he said "I have invented a really horrible musical instrument , I mean somethan really disgusting " Now it doesn't come across in text too well , you kind of have to hear it spoken with a really heavy Scottish accent and then it's a lot better.

Was I being too much of a Bartosh there or whatever the guy's name was?

Mike

Nov 23, 2022, 4:25:48 AM11/23/22
On Nov 22, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<56281ef6-05b3-48c3...@googlegroups.com>):
Actually he invented it to distract from his love of torturing cats.
No one could tell the difference between the pipes and the cats.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 23, 2022, 12:59:15 PM11/23/22
There's a joke that is very little known and it's very little ever told but it involves a Scottish guy wearing a kilt and a little girl comes up to him and says "Sir, is anything worn under the kilt? " The Scottish guy replies "No, Lassie, it's just as good as it ever was."

Mike

Nov 23, 2022, 3:53:26 PM11/23/22
On Nov 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c14d1584-fa67-4408...@googlegroups.com>):
> "No, Lassie, it's just as good as it ever was.”
And is quite handy when having to use the privy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfTRwbgnArE

Don Stockbauer

Nov 23, 2022, 9:04:49 PM11/23/22
That's a piss poor presentation.

Mike

Nov 24, 2022, 5:03:58 AM11/24/22
On Nov 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bbb013f2-9c99-445d...@googlegroups.com>):
We;;, he does use the stage name Tinkle Belle,,,,

Don Stockbauer

Nov 24, 2022, 2:19:02 PM11/24/22
Tinkle Bell had to be reprimanded for flying over the other Neverland characters and peeing on their heads.

Mike

Nov 25, 2022, 5:00:11 AM11/25/22
On Nov 24, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c251372c-2969-4090...@googlegroups.com>):
Urination of strange people to have heard about that incident

Don Stockbauer

Nov 25, 2022, 12:58:29 PM11/25/22
that's exactly what happened when the United States became truly united and George Washington stood for the assembled articles of confederation or the constitutional Congress or whatever the heck that was and he stood up open his arms wide and face the general country side of America and said "Urination",

Mike

Nov 25, 2022, 3:15:17 PM11/25/22
On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<82863ec7-1ce9-4c3b...@googlegroups.com>):
> "Urination”

Not under the Articles of Confederation we weren’t. Congress had now power
and each state
went its own way w/o respect to the actions of the others.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 25, 2022, 6:50:17 PM11/25/22
But we have exactly the same situation now with America being absorbed into the One World which has the configuration of a single living organism, just like a tree.

Mike

Nov 26, 2022, 4:57:53 AM11/26/22
On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4b16d694-aa1a-48c5...@googlegroups.com>):
To patriots that statement is tree - son.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 26, 2022, 8:43:17 AM11/26/22
I have a bunch of tree sons. Our mulberry tree has a lot of little ones sprouting under it.

Mike

Nov 26, 2022, 9:39:40 AM11/26/22
On Nov 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<057d6719-51ac-4ab6...@googlegroups.com>):

> ok On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 3:57:53 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<4b16d694-aa1a-48c5...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > But we have exactly the same situation now with America being absorbed into
> > > the One World which has the configuration of a single living organism, just
> > > like a tree.
> > To patriots that statement is tree - son.
>
> I have a bunch of tree sons. Our mulberry tree has a lot of little ones
> sprouting under it.

Just Boy Sprouts??? Why are you giving shot shrift to the Girl Sprouts

Don Stockbauer

Nov 26, 2022, 11:49:10 PM11/26/22
I was once giving short shrift to a Girl Scout and she said "you know what, I know a Boy Scout whose shrift is a lot longer than yours is."

Mike

Nov 27, 2022, 4:56:42 AM11/27/22
On Nov 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<db3d2609-c2c3-4174...@googlegroups.com>):
> know a Boy Scout whose shrift is a lot longer than yours is.”

And did you hit her for knowing the difference???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2022, 10:35:22 AM11/27/22
No, I have no interest in checking out the scenery under the jail.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2022, 10:45:11 AM11/27/22
No, I'm not interested in what the scenery looks like under the jail.

Mike

Nov 27, 2022, 1:45:33 PM11/27/22
On Nov 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e775c88b-75bd-447b...@googlegroups.com>):
It would have been nothing to Celler - rate about

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 12:43:31 AM11/28/22
Back in high school the teacher told us to separate our desks because he didn't want us cheating off one another , so then Michael Hennessy started singing:
"Separate, separate, dance to the music ,
Separate, separate dance to the music "

Mike

Nov 28, 2022, 7:19:26 AM11/28/22
On Nov 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d2795ca4-23b5-44dd...@googlegroups.com>):
> Separate, separate dance to the music “
A real square, dancing to the tune of the teacher.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 11:33:50 AM11/28/22
Bit the teacher needed to keep his engine running smoothly.

Mike

Nov 28, 2022, 3:28:35 PM11/28/22
On Nov 28, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<06a483a7-c519-4070...@googlegroups.com>):
Only if he uses the right Halter to go with that bit.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 11:25:52 PM11/28/22
Darlene is so crazy for sex that I have to halter so that she doesn't hurt herself.

Mike

Nov 29, 2022, 6:08:38 AM11/29/22
On Nov 28, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<86ba7a8e-1664-4b3d...@googlegroups.com>):
You will do that for her????

Don Stockbauer

Nov 29, 2022, 8:02:32 AM11/29/22
I said I would my word is as good as gold although gold should really only be worth as much as lead , how the hell did it get so expensive?

Mike

Nov 29, 2022, 11:11:14 AM11/29/22
On Nov 29, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c24d057c-efdb-4db1...@googlegroups.com>):
Why should I give you ammunition to continue this rant

Don Stockbauer

Nov 29, 2022, 4:17:41 PM11/29/22
well, you don't have to provide me ammunition I mean you have hundreds of other pun partners you can call on, there's a line over there several thousand people long and A sign at the front of it reading "line for people who want to be a pun partner for Mike."

Mike

Nov 29, 2022, 4:50:28 PM11/29/22
On Nov 29, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b991e410-351d-4ae5...@googlegroups.com>):
> who want to be a pun partner for Mike.”
And has it made you pun - ch drunk????

Don Stockbauer

Nov 30, 2022, 10:02:03 PM11/30/22
I am the most evil person on earth ; I go up and punch drunks just for the halibut.

Mike

Dec 1, 2022, 6:11:29 AM12/1/22
On Nov 30, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<411bf35d-650b-4487...@googlegroups.com>):
You will suffer for that even if it takes an act of cod.
It is loading more messages.