When I eat Pancakes

1 view

rose...@webtv.net

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
...........I always usurp.

Fred Rosen

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
try hunny, its more munny, but less runny, sunny. its funny and punny.

rose...@webtv.net

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99
Oh Pooh on that!

John R

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

rose...@webtv.net wrote in article
<1266-37...@newsd-163.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> ...........I always usurp.

I love syrup, but I use berry little of it.

John R

Jul 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/4/99

rose...@webtv.net wrote in article
<1264-377...@newsd-163.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> Oh Pooh on that!

Don't steal our fun! You're always Robin something from us.

k_f...@my-deja.com

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In article <01bec663$3e663460$8220d2d1@micron>,
You'll Roo the day you said that!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Dennis Hammes

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
John R wrote:

> rose...@webtv.net wrote in article
> <1266-37...@newsd-163.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> > ...........I always usurp.
> >
> I love syrup, but I use berry little of it.

Maple you should use more. If you don't use enough, they taste flat.
--
dmh
One DOS of a world without walls or fences, and

Greg Evans

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
Dennis Hammes wrote:
> John R wrote:
> > rose...@webtv.net wrote:
> > > ...........I always usurp.
> > >
> > I love syrup, but I use berry little of it.
>
> Maple you should use more. If you don't use enough, they taste flat.

I went out for breakfast the other day. It seemed like it was taking
forever to get served, so I said, "Oh, waiter! Will those pancakes be
long?" He replied: "No, sir; round, as usual."

rose...@webtv.net

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
In an article, I read that --

When I eat pancakes, I always usurp.

Try hunny, it's more munny, but less runny, sunny. it''s funny and
punny. Oh Pooh on that!

Don't steal our fun! You're always Robin something from us.

Once she robbed the ketchup, but in her haste to get away, spilled it
all over her shirt. Now she's got a red breast.

I love syrup, but I use berry little of it.

Maple you should use more. If you don't use enough, they taste flat.

I can eat all the pancakes I want as long as I use my 18 hour griddle.

k_f...@my-deja.com

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
In article <8uag3.5116$AU3.1...@news2.giganews.com>,

"Greg Evans" <gr...@larkbooks.com> wrote:
> Dennis Hammes wrote:
> > John R wrote:
> > > >
> > > I love syrup, but I use berry little of it.
> >
> > Maple you should use more. If you don't use enough, they taste
flat.

> I went out for breakfast the other day. It seemed like it was taking
> forever to get served, so I said, "Oh, waiter! Will those pancakes be
> long?" He replied: "No, sir; round, as usual."

So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?

Bob C.

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

k_f...@my-deja.com wrote:

> In article <8uag3.5116$AU3.1...@news2.giganews.com>,
> "Greg Evans" <gr...@larkbooks.com> wrote:

> > > Maple you should use more. If you don't use enough, they taste
> flat.
> >
> > I went out for breakfast the other day. It seemed like it was taking
> > forever to get served, so I said, "Oh, waiter! Will those pancakes be
> > long?" He replied: "No, sir; round, as usual."
> >

> So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?

Well IHOP you're satisfied! You made me laugh while swallowing my
waffle. Now I'll be Belgian waffles all day!

Dennis Hammes

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

That oughta be Perkin you up...

Greg Evans

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Dennis Hammes wrote:
> Bob C. wrote:
> > k_f...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > > flat.

> > > So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?
> > >
> > Well IHOP you're satisfied! You made me laugh while swallowing my
> > waffle. Now I'll be Belgian waffles all day!
>
> That oughta be Perkin you up...

Actually, he did leave me bacon for a while before he answered. I said,
"Orange juice going to serve me, or should we hash it out right here?"
Later, though, when I had eaten mimosa my meal, we got to talking and it
turns out he's a good egg, though a bit scrambled.

J.A. McCulloch

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
Dennis Hammes wrote:

> Bob C. wrote:
> >
> > k_f...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > > flat.

> > > So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?
> > >
> > Well IHOP you're satisfied! You made me laugh while swallowing my
> > waffle. Now I'll be Belgian waffles all day!
>
> That oughta be Perkin you up...

1 bottle Mississippi Mud
2 cups wheat flour
2 eggs
1 TBSP CG Baking Soda
1 oz. Finely grated Parmesan

Sip some MM.
Sift flour & baking soda together.
Sip some more MM.
Add eggs and some MM to proper consistency stirring constantly.
Sip even more MM.
Blend in the cheese, parmesan a little more MM if needed.
Sip still more MM.
Cook at medium temperature if you can find the stove.
Sip the rest of the MM.

Now you'll be pancaked, clabbered, and whiffed without any waffling but
you might have some lumps.

(BTW - without the sipping comments it does make a great pancake or
waffle batter!) <G>

rose...@webtv.net

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
An article said:
When I eat pancakes
..........I always usurp.~~~
I love syrup, but I use berry little of it.~~~
Maple you should use more. If you don't use enough, they taste flat.
~~~~~
I can eat all the pancakes I want, as long as I use my 18-hour griddle.
~~~~I went out for breakfast the other day. It seemed like it was taking

forever to get served, so I said, "Oh, waiter! Will those pancakes be
long?" He replied: "No, sir; round, as usual." ~~~~~
So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?~~~~~
Well IHOP you're satisfied! You made me laugh while swallowing my
waffle. Now I'll be Belgian waffles all day! ~~~~~~
That oughta be Perkin you up... ~~~~~

Actually, he did leave me bacon for a while before he answered. I said,
"Orange juice going to serve me, or should we hash it out right here?"
Later, though, when I had eaten mimosa my meal, we got to talking and it
turns out he's a good egg, though a bit scrambled.~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
What a sticky wicket! It just doesn't stack up! Grit going!

k_f...@my-deja.com

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
In article <3781B10B...@eskimo.com>,

"Bob C." <bob...@eskimo.com> wrote:

> k_f...@my-deja.com wrote:
> >
> > In article <8uag3.5116$AU3.1...@news2.giganews.com>,

> > flat.
> > >
> > > I went out for breakfast the other day. It seemed like it was
taking
> > > forever to get served, so I said, "Oh, waiter! Will those
pancakes be
> > > long?" He replied: "No, sir; round, as usual."
> > >

> > So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?
> >
> Well IHOP you're satisfied! You made me laugh while swallowing my
> waffle. Now I'll be Belgian waffles all day!

Are you bacon me to stop?

Jenni Saqua

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
k_flynn wrote:
> Bob C. wrote:
> > k_flynn wrote:

> > > flat.

> taking
> pancakes be
> > > >

> > > So you're saying he answered you right away, with no waffling?
> > >
> > Well IHOP you're satisfied! You made me laugh while swallowing my
> > waffle. Now I'll be Belgian waffles all day!
> >

> Are you bacon me to stop?

I think his sweet tooth is crepe-ing up on him, that's all. He
needs to go put on his Denny's and go for a jog around his Log
Cabin.