Defining Matrimony

Mike

Sep 5, 2023, 4:41:25 AM9/5/23
You go to adore, you ring a belle, you give your name
to a maid --- and then you are taken in.

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Sep 5, 2023, 10:06:51 AM9/5/23
"Making that belle is as easy as uh ringing a bell."

- Chuck Berry

Mike

Sep 5, 2023, 11:18:26 AM9/5/23
On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<390a6aef-182d-466b...@googlegroups.com>):
> > You go to adore, you ring a belle, you give your name
> > to a maid --- and then you are taken in. "Making that belle is as easy as uh ringing a bell."
>
> - Chuck Berry

The sunburn season is ushered in by the pealing go the belles.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 5, 2023, 2:29:31 PM9/5/23
And, of course, with my handsome physique, I'm always appealing to the belles.

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 5:40:58 AM9/6/23
On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<580ec0a2-8964-47ea...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > - Chuck Berry The sunburn season is ushered in by the pealing go the belles. And, of course, with my handsome physique, I'm always appealing to the belles.

Leaving those pieces of skin all over for someone else to clean up.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 6, 2023, 8:59:58 AM9/6/23
like, I can't help it if I'm a self mutilator.

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 11:00:46 AM9/6/23
On Sep 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a2f1a12d-aa8c-4391...@googlegroups.com>):

A would be comedian, thinks he is a real cutup

Don Stockbauer

Sep 6, 2023, 5:07:54 PM9/6/23
I dauhmer that you have that right.

Mike

Sep 7, 2023, 4:46:08 AM9/7/23
On Sep 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<9a44ff9d-20d4-4834...@googlegroups.com>):

Must I give you a lecter about his bad table manners??

Don Stockbauer

Sep 7, 2023, 6:46:16 AM9/7/23
I heard that Hannibal coming over those mountains had a really bad manners

Mike

Sep 7, 2023, 9:27:56 AM9/7/23
On Sep 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3a2ab81c-c2d3-40eb...@googlegroups.com>):

I hear he had a team of janitors cleaning up after those elephants

Don Stockbauer

Sep 7, 2023, 11:11:04 PM9/7/23
there was a cartoon. There's a lady elephant , a man has put a ladder up against her backside, and there's a very sheepish looking male elephant at the other end of the room, the man is climbing up the ladder, and he says "Now I want you to watch this carefully, I'm only going to do it once. "

Mike

Sep 8, 2023, 4:43:27 AM9/8/23
On Sep 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<beebc81a-429a-4f58...@googlegroups.com>):

> there was a cartoon. There's a lady elephant , a man has put a ladder up
> against her backside, and there's a very sheepish looking male elephant at
> the other end of the room, the man is climbing up the ladder, and he says
> "Now I want you to watch this carefully, I'm only going to do it once. “

He is bragging he can even do it once.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 9:34:54 AM9/8/23
You would think that with him standing on the ladder, and then the elephant's vagina was at least a foot away, that he would have to be very well endowed to perform coitus on an elephant, but he did manage it because his name was Hairy Reams.

Mike

Sep 8, 2023, 10:58:30 AM9/8/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<195edf1d-32d9-40c4...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > there was a cartoon. There's a lady elephant , a man has put a ladder up
> > > against her backside, and there's a very sheepish looking male elephant at
> > > the other end of the room, the man is climbing up the ladder, and he says
> > > "Now I want you to watch this carefully, I'm only going to do it once. “ He is bragging he can even do it once.
>
> You would think that with him standing on the ladder, and then the elephant's
> vagina was at least a foot away, that he would have to be very well endowed
> to perform coitus on an elephant, but he did manage it because his name was
> Hairy Reams.

He wa a drill seaker???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 8:05:31 PM9/8/23
yes. He was a drill seeker. He sold drills by the seashore, and he needed a constant supply of drills, to sell people drills.

Mike

Sep 9, 2023, 2:34:08 AM9/9/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5ec8e510-b125-47f8...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > You would think that with him standing on the ladder, and then the
> > > elephant's
> > > vagina was at least a foot away, that he would have to be very well endowed
> > > to perform coitus on an elephant, but he did manage it because his name was
> > > Hairy Reams.
> > He wa a drill seaker??? yes. He was a drill seeker. He sold drills by the seashore, and he needed a
> constant supply of drills, to sell people drills.

He was a boring person.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 9, 2023, 3:02:30 AM9/9/23
since I'm a really nice guy, I'm not going to say that he was like you, but instead, I'll say yes , he was a boring person.

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 5:04:27 AM9/10/23
On Sep 9, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<acba74f2-b24d-40bc...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > constant supply of drills, to sell people drills.
> > He was a boring person.
> since I'm a really nice guy, I'm not going to say that he was like you, but
> instead, I'll say yes , he was a boring person.

A nice “guy”??? Wearing 5 inch heels and fish net stockings????

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 8:43:33 AM9/10/23
when did you start dressing like that?

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 8:55:57 AM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7a3963ee-0158-41f1...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > since I'm a really nice guy, I'm not going to say that he was like you, but
> > > instead, I'll say yes , he was a boring person.
> > A nice “guy”??? Wearing 5 inch heels and fish net stockings????
>
> when did you start dressing like that?

There was one delusional minute when I considered following your example.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 12:57:07 PM9/10/23
Well, 5 inch heels and black fishnet stockings are one thing, but there was that time where I considered going on Chaturbate but I'd have to take all those hormones to develop a beautiful upper female torso while keeping the below gonads, which looks so bizarre, and sometimes I wonder if those creatures are using AI art, or something to create such a combination.

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 4:15:56 PM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0a1dadd6-7291-4861...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > when did you start dressing like that?
> > There was one delusional minute when I considered following your example.
>
> Well, 5 inch heels and black fishnet stockings are one thing, but there was
> that time where I considered going on Chaturbate but I'd have to take all
> those hormones to develop a beautiful upper female torso while keeping the
> below gonads, which looks so bizarre, and sometimes I wonder if those
> creatures are using AI art, or something to create such a combination.

Yours would be the only entry people would pay NOT to see.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 5:47:22 PM9/10/23
Well you bring up the question "how many things is something not "? what made me delve into this question was Magritte's's famous painting "This is not a pipe " in it he depicted an image of a smoking pipe . of course it's not a pipe it's a painting of a pipe . so how many things is the painting of a pipe not? It's not a grasshopper . it's not alpha centauri. It's not inverted nipples. It's not an electron in the Andromeda galaxy. There's just a whole big s-load of things that it's not and in fact, I think I will go against the mathematicians here and say it's probably an infinity. If it's not infinity, it's close to it. so people would pay to not see me converted into this horrible chimera. Granted. they would also not pay to have their left arm crushed in a pecan harvester, which has happened to me ; I'm standing there by the pecan harvester , it's trapped me right over a fire ant bed so they're covering my body and Darlene did not come and check on me for three days because she was watching her favorite soap operas.
it's just a really interesting question . All I can say about it is that I want my dolly.

Mike

Sep 11, 2023, 4:09:57 AM9/11/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6b25e891-30df-447a...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Well, 5 inch heels and black fishnet stockings are one thing, but there was
> > > that time where I considered going on Chaturbate but I'd have to take all
> > > those hormones to develop a beautiful upper female torso while keeping the
> > > below gonads, which looks so bizarre, and sometimes I wonder if those
> > > creatures are using AI art, or something to create such a combination.
> > Yours would be the only entry people would pay NOT to see.
>
> Well you bring up the question "how many things is something not "? what made
> me delve into this question was Magritte's's famous painting "This is not a
> pipe " in it he depicted an image of a smoking pipe . of course it's not a
> pipe it's a painting of a pipe . so how many things is the painting of a pipe
> not? It's not a grasshopper . it's not alpha centauri. It's not inverted
> nipples. It's not an electron in the Andromeda galaxy. There's just a whole
> big s-load of things that it's not and in fact, I think I will go against the
> mathematicians here and say it's probably an infinity. If it's not infinity,
> it's close to it. so people would pay to not see me converted into this
> horrible chimera. Granted. they would also not pay to have their left arm
> crushed in a pecan harvester, which has happened to me ; I'm standing there
> by the pecan harvester , it's trapped me right over a fire ant bed so they're
> covering my body and Darlene did not come and check on me for three days
> because she was watching her favorite soap operas.
> it's just a really interesting question . All I can say about it is that I
> want my dolly.

So we cam dolly you out of here???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 11, 2023, 10:31:09 AM9/11/23
What do you call Dolly Parton , nude , lying in a creek face up ? It's called "Islands in the Stream. "
Ha, ha, ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Mike

Sep 11, 2023, 1:54:19 PM9/11/23
On Sep 11, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<84653a43-0740-4194...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > they're
> > > covering my body and Darlene did not come and check on me for three days
> > > because she was watching her favorite soap operas.
> > > it's just a really interesting question . All I can say about it is that I
> > > want my dolly.
> > So we cam dolly you out of here???
> What do you call Dolly Parton , nude , lying in a creek face up ? It's called
> "Islands in the Stream. "
> Ha, ha, ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

That attempt would be a bust.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 11, 2023, 5:27:15 PM9/11/23
I do have a bust of Dolly Parton, but since it's just a bust, , unfortunately it ends right below her chin.

Mike

Sep 12, 2023, 3:50:59 AM9/12/23
On Sep 11, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<59d8a747-c42d-4fb6...@googlegroups.com>):
Makes necking hard.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 4:54:53 AM9/12/23
When I was courting Darlene, we were parked in Lover's Lane necking and a police officer came by and shined (shone?) his bright flashlight into the car and I told him "officer , we were just necking" and he said, "you pull your neck on out of there."

Mike

Sep 12, 2023, 7:01:52 AM9/12/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<47a81696-8815-4804...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I do have a bust of Dolly Parton, but since it's just a bust, ,
> > > unfortunately
> > > it ends right below her chin.
> > Makes necking hard.
> When I was courting Darlene, we were parked in Lover's Lane necking and a
> police officer came by and shined (shone?) his bright flashlight into the car
> and I told him "officer , we were just necking" and he said, "you pull your
> neck on out of there.”
Be glad he did not arrest you as a neck - ropiliack

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 12:29:05 PM9/12/23
Darlene has used a chicken neck as a sex aid, but I'm not going to mention that , too obscene.

Mike

Sep 12, 2023, 2:47:42 PM9/12/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5b23f52f-9c21-4eee...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > When I was courting Darlene, we were parked in Lover's Lane necking and a
> > > police officer came by and shined (shone?) his bright flashlight into the
> > > car
> > > and I told him "officer , we were just necking" and he said, "you pull your
> > > neck on out of there.”
> > Be glad he did not arrest you as a neck - ropiliack
>
> Darlene has used a chicken neck as a sex aid, but I'm not going to mention
> that , too obscene.

Too obscene for you!!! That has me interested in it.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 4:39:36 PM9/12/23
no, no no no no I didn't give a specific referent. I was talking about too obscene for you . man , if it's too obscene for you I'm interested in it.

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 6:49:11 AM9/13/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1f95f53a-453d-4cbf...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Darlene has used a chicken neck as a sex aid, but I'm not going to mention
> > > that , too obscene.
> > Too obscene for you!!! That has me interested in it. no, no no no no I didn't give a specific referent. I was talking about too
> obscene for you . man , if it's too obscene for you I'm interested in it.

You could not handle it.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 13, 2023, 10:19:27 AM9/13/23
you couldn't handle it
isn't that a line from a movie somewhere?
something like you couldn't handle the truth
I'd look it up but the birdcage needs cleaning.

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 10:56:30 AM9/13/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2afe02d2-bffa-4a20...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > obscene for you . man , if it's too obscene for you I'm interested in it.
> > You could not handle it.
> you couldn't handle it
> isn't that a line from a movie somewhere?
> something like you couldn't handle the truth
> I'd look it up but the birdcage needs cleaning.

The tenant is complaining.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 1:01:26 AM9/14/23
The tenant says "I pay a good $50 a month to live here. You keep the floors clean, dammit."

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 4:48:33 AM9/14/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<90a3fcca-5c0a-4360...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > you couldn't handle it
> > > isn't that a line from a movie somewhere?
> > > something like you couldn't handle the truth
> > > I'd look it up but the birdcage needs cleaning.
> > The tenant is complaining.
>
> The tenant says "I pay a good $50 a month to live here. You keep the floors
> clean, dammit.”
But iff you want a place with floors, it costs $100/month

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 12:54:28 PM9/14/23
having no floor that reminds me of this movie called the last voyage. It was about a big cruise ship sinking , what they did they actually went out and found a cruise ship that was being scuttled and they filmed on it. it's is kind of interesting , the water was coming up to the handrails around the deck and they still filmed. but the deal is the boiler blew up on the ship and above it there were several rooms and it tore out all the room's floor, except for the four tiny corners, and there was this girl that was on one of the corners and her father was in the diagonally opposite corner, and he was throwing ropes over to her and everything , a completely unbelievable plot, just like all of Hollywood is infesting our minds with falsehoods so that we become Mormons , and then I forget what happened of course the little girl was saved. I mean what else , this is Hollywood.
we saw that movie out at the lone tree theater that was back when they actually had drive-in theaters , would you believe like they showed the 10 Commandments and they actually showed it on two separate nights so you had to go home and then come back for the second half? can you think about doing that today with all the ways to watch a movie at home?
there was also another drive in called the Gemini theater and what it was Gemini of course means two so there were two screens they're all torn down now and it's of course a subdivision , street names are like Gemini Court and Gemini Farbleburger and Gemini Inverted Nipples.

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 3:09:52 PM9/14/23
On Sep 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8a80fe19-ebdf-4ed9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > clean, dammit.â€
> > But iff you want a place with floors, it costs $100/month
>
> having no floor that reminds me of this movie called the last voyage. It was
> about a big cruise ship sinking , what they did they actually went out and
> found a cruise ship that was being scuttled and they filmed on it. it's is
> kind of interesting , the water was coming up to the handrails around the
> deck and they still filmed. but the deal is the boiler blew up on the ship
> and above it there were several rooms and it tore out all the room's floor,
> except for the four tiny corners, and there was this girl that was on one of
> the corners and her father was in the diagonally opposite corner, and he was
> throwing ropes over to her and everything , a completely unbelievable plot,
> just like all of Hollywood is infesting our minds with falsehoods so that we
> become Mormons , and then I forget what happened of course the little girl
> was saved. I mean what else , this is Hollywood.
> we saw that movie out at the lone tree theater that was back when they
> actually had drive-in theaters , would you believe like they showed the 10
> Commandments and they actually showed it on two separate nights so you had to
> go home and then come back for the second half? can you think about doing
> that today with all the ways to watch a movie at home?
> there was also another drive in called the Gemini theater and what it was
> Gemini of course means two so there were two screens they're all torn down
> now and it's of course a subdivision , street names are like Gemini Court and
> Gemini Farbleburger and Gemini Inverted Nipples.

With all your making out in the car, when did you have time to watch the
movie???\

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 4:11:53 PM9/14/23
you take that back, mike. I was there with my parents
I would never make out with my parents at least not sober. Anyway, they were making out with each other though.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 3:44:08 AM9/15/23
On Sep 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<efeec858-f3da-4f65...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > \having no floor that reminds me of this movie called the last voyage. It
> you take that back, mike. I was there with my parents
> I would never make out with my parents at least not sober. Anyway, they were
> making out with each other though.

So you could not make out then or now...

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 8:41:01 AM9/15/23
I could so to make out. I was hired by the CIA as a brilliant photo interpreter, and they gave me photographs of Russia and I could make out the dead hand and I reported that to Biden, and now I have some kind of fantastic metal because of it.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 11:09:03 AM9/15/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<40ab42ef-eeaf-447d...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > you take that back, mike. I was there with my parents
> > > I would never make out with my parents at least not sober. Anyway, they
> > > were
> > > making out with each other though.
> > So you could not make out then or now...
>
> I could so to make out. I was hired by the CIA as a brilliant photo
> interpreter, and they gave me photographs of Russia and I could make out the
> dead hand and I reported that to Biden, and now I have some kind of fantastic
> metal because of it.

But what about where the rest of the body was buried???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 1:37:45 PM9/15/23
right here in Memorial Gardens, Victoria, Texas.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 4:35:22 PM9/15/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<72a9c996-56ae-4644...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I could so to make out. I was hired by the CIA as a brilliant photo
> > > interpreter, and they gave me photographs of Russia and I could make out
> > > the
> > > dead hand and I reported that to Biden, and now I have some kind of
> > > fantastic
> > > metal because of it.
> > But what about where the rest of the body was buried??? right here in Memorial Gardens, Victoria, Texas.

Under who’s name???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 4:56:34 PM9/15/23
The names are on the tombstones, so everybody's buried under a name.

Mike

Sep 16, 2023, 5:14:34 AM9/16/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5e94c150-cb82-40c7...@googlegroups.com>):

I suppose I can handle that.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 16, 2023, 11:00:21 PM9/16/23
So you like classical composers?

Mike

Sep 17, 2023, 4:31:15 AM9/17/23
On Sep 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c2f53dbc-ca50-482b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > I suppose I can handle that.
>
> So you like classical composers?

As interpreted bu Spike Jones.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 8:58:47 AM9/17/23
there was this fellow that went around at parties named Waldo Jones, who put Everclear in the punch, so they called him Spike Jones.

Mike

Sep 17, 2023, 11:50:50 AM9/17/23
On Sep 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<23793bb5-2df6-4a71...@googlegroups.com>):

> > As interpreted bu Spike Jones.
> there was this fellow that went around at parties named Waldo Jones, who put
> Everclear in the punch, so they called him Spike Jones.

So now are you going to ask where is Waldo now???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 7:38:38 PM9/17/23
where is Waldo now?

Mike

Sep 18, 2023, 5:03:12 AM9/18/23
On Sep 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c7def0df-46b7-4574...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > there was this fellow that went around at parties named Waldo Jones, who
> > > put
> > > Everclear in the punch, so they called him Spike Jones.
> > So now are you going to ask where is Waldo now???
> where is Waldo now?

Why are you pecan on me???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 18, 2023, 1:57:01 PM9/18/23
Wall, nuts are what I like to pecan on.

Mike

Sep 19, 2023, 3:45:44 AM9/19/23
On Sep 18, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f99fa453-38cd-4aac...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > where is Waldo now?
> >
> > Why are you pecan on me???
> Wall, nuts are what I like to pecan on.

So you pine for the good old days???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 19, 2023, 4:35:30 PM9/19/23
When I clean floors I really pine because
I use pine-o-pine.

Mike

Sep 20, 2023, 5:12:40 AM9/20/23
On Sep 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<88aa3337-4109-434d...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Wall, nuts are what I like to pecan on.
> > So you pine for the good old days???
> When I clean floors I really pine because
> I use pine-o-pine.

Us that supposed to conifer some sort of special meaning to me???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 20, 2023, 2:05:32 PM9/20/23
I wish you'd spruce yourself up before communicating with me.

Mike

Sep 21, 2023, 6:35:29 AM9/21/23
On Sep 20, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3185dc42-6c2e-4f90...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > When I clean floors I really pine because
> > > I use pine-o-pine.
> > Us that supposed to conifer some sort of special meaning to me???
>
> I wish you'd spruce yourself up before communicating with me.

Holly day season is coming up.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 21, 2023, 1:12:59 PM9/21/23
There was a story called "The most dangerous
game " In it the game was actually a human being, but it also meant hunting him was a game. Someone rewrote the story later. But this time the person being hunted was named Holly Day, and she was in season.

Mike

Sep 22, 2023, 5:12:37 AM9/22/23
On Sep 21, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<14007a36-d427-449d...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I wish you'd spruce yourself up before communicating with me.
> > Holly day season is coming up.
> There was a story called "The most dangerous
> game " In it the game was actually a human being, but it also meant hunting
> him was a game. Someone rewrote the story later. But this time the person
> being hunted was named Holly Day, and she was in season.

More fun than chaseing a one armed man.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 22, 2023, 3:32:52 PM9/22/23
Little is it known that the Doctor who was chasing the one armed man had been an inventor, and he invented a camera tripod which could be pointed anywhere ; his name was Dr. Gimbal.

Mike

Sep 22, 2023, 4:02:55 PM9/22/23
On Sep 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f6e1e429-71b4-4a50...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > There was a story called "The most dangerous
> > > game " In it the game was actually a human being, but it also meant hunting
> > > him was a game. Someone rewrote the story later. But this time the person
> > > being hunted was named Holly Day, and she was in season.
> > More fun than chaseing a one armed man.
>
> Little is it known that the Doctor who was chasing the one armed man had been
> an inventor, and he invented a camera tripod which could be pointed anywhere
> ; his name was Dr. Gimbal.

Did he sell the idea to Macy’s???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 22, 2023, 5:54:24 PM9/22/23
I was hiking one time and in the middle of the trail was a can of discarded Mace. and this was on an innocent nature trail but I could just envision how it was used. a petite little 16 year old girl's carrying it and here comes a mean old nasty 40 year old man with his dog. she says "get back , get away for me , I'm gonna spray you with mace!!!!" She goes up and sprays him with mace and then she says "and your little doggie too" we all know what movie that came from!!!!

Mike

Sep 23, 2023, 5:13:10 AM9/23/23
On Sep 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<28ad14b8-c445-4b81...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Little is it known that the Doctor who was chasing the one armed man had
> > > been
> > > an inventor, and he invented a camera tripod which could be pointed
> > > anywhere
> > > ; his name was Dr. Gimbal.
> > Did he sell the idea to Macy’s??? I was hiking one time and in the middle of the trail was a can of discarded
> Mace. and this was on an innocent nature trail but I could just envision how
> it was used. a petite little 16 year old girl's carrying it and here comes a
> mean old nasty 40 year old man with his dog. she says "get back , get away
> for me , I'm gonna spray you with mace!!!!" She goes up and sprays him with
> mace and then she says "and your little doggie too" we all know what movie
> that came from!!!!

Thats more your taste in movies than mine.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 23, 2023, 10:39:48 AM9/23/23
So your taste in movies is more like the movie "Bondage Lovers : how I became a bondage freak, even though I'm inept at tying knots" and it has a scene of a woman with 40 clothes pins attached to her right breast, so many it had actually distorted it into a weird shaped Dali sculpture ; she was being interviewed and the interviewer asked "what are your feelings right now " and she replied, "I kinda like it." no

Mike

Sep 24, 2023, 5:35:29 AM9/24/23
On Sep 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<87356944-6500-4559...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Mace. and this was on an innocent nature trail but I could just envision
> > > how
> > > it was used. a petite little 16 year old girl's carrying it and here comes
> > > mean old nasty 40 year old man with his dog. she says "get back , get away
> > > for me , I'm gonna spray you with mace!!!!" She goes up and sprays him with
> > > mace and then she says "and your little doggie too" we all know what movie
> > > that came from!!!!
> > Thats more your taste in movies than mine.
>
> So your taste in movies is more like the movie "Bondage Lovers : how I became
> a bondage freak, even though I'm inept at tying knots" and it has a scene of
> a woman with 40 clothes pins attached to her right breast, so many it had
> actually distorted it into a weird shaped Dali sculpture ; she was being
> interviewed and the interviewer asked "what are your feelings right now " and
> she replied, "I kinda like it.”

Thats your own viewing list you are reading from

Don Stockbauer

Sep 24, 2023, 1:46:18 PM9/24/23
There was an X-rated movie where this fellow would advertise for models, not nude models or anything , just models , and the girls would come in , then he'd try to talk them into doing X-rated movies, I remember there was this one girl she told him "well , I'm strictly doing this for the money , I actually hate men" , then it showed the movie he made with her , decorum prevents describing it in detail, but he basically had sex with her in every humanly way possible , and she had said "she didn't like men."

Mike

Sep 24, 2023, 3:43:41 PM9/24/23
On Sep 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<96e8cfbc-0767-41e5...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > So your taste in movies is more like the movie "Bondage Lovers : how I
> > > became
> > > a bondage freak, even though I'm inept at tying knots" and it has a scene
> > > of
> > > a woman with 40 clothes pins attached to her right breast, so many it had
> > > actually distorted it into a weird shaped Dali sculpture ; she was being
> > > interviewed and the interviewer asked "what are your feelings right now "
> > > and
> > > she replied, "I kinda like it.” Thats your own viewing list you are reading from
>
> There was an X-rated movie where this fellow would advertise for models, not
> nude models or anything , just models , and the girls would come in , then
> he'd try to talk them into doing X-rated movies, I remember there was this
> one girl she told him "well , I'm strictly doing this for the money , I
> actually hate men" , then it showed the movie he made with her , decorum
> prevents describing it in detail, but he basically had sex with her in every
> humanly way possible , and she had said "she didn't like men.”

I remember an interview I read of a porn producer. He said something to the
effect
that they did not have to advertise or go searching for “actors”, rather
they almost had to beat them off with a stick.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 24, 2023, 6:31:22 PM9/24/23
I was a standup comic at one point , one of the fellows in the audience got drunk, tried to approach me on stage and he was making threatening moves, so finally I started throwing my worst material at him, so I had to beat him off with a schtick.

Mike

Sep 25, 2023, 6:16:52 AM9/25/23
On Sep 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b4613974-3b9e-4ff7...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > There was an X-rated movie where this fellow would advertise for models,
> > > not
> > > nude models or anything , just models , and the girls would come in , then
> > > he'd try to talk them into doing X-rated movies, I remember there was this
> > > one girl she told him "well , I'm strictly doing this for the money , I
> > > actually hate men" , then it showed the movie he made with her , decorum
> > > prevents describing it in detail, but he basically had sex with her in
> > > every
> > > humanly way possible , and she had said "she didn't like men.” I remember an interview I read of a porn producer. He said something to the
> > effect
> > that they did not have to advertise or go searching for “actors”, rather
> > they almost had to beat them off with a stick.
> I was a standup comic at one point , one of the fellows in the audience got
> drunk, tried to approach me on stage and he was making threatening moves, so
> finally I started throwing my worst material at him, so I had to beat him off
> with a schtick.

A schtick - y situation.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 25, 2023, 2:54:17 PM9/25/23
I'm rubber, and you glue . everything you say bounces off me and sticks onto you. That was a rather weird saying wasn't it?

Mike

Sep 26, 2023, 4:01:23 AM9/26/23
On Sep 25, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6cbd0dcf-2869-4df7...@googlegroups.com>):
He said something to the
> > > I was a standup comic at one point , one of the fellows in the audience got
> > > drunk, tried to approach me on stage and he was making threatening moves,
> > > so
> > > finally I started throwing my worst material at him, so I had to beat him
> > > off
> > > with a schtick.
> > A schtick - y situation. I'm rubber, and you glue . everything you say bounces off me and sticks onto
> you. That was a rather weird saying wasn't it?

Weirder than you???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 26, 2023, 2:51:53 PM9/26/23
are you kidding?

Mike

Sep 27, 2023, 5:20:06 AM9/27/23
On Sep 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<338a9cae-5937-46c7...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > you. That was a rather weird saying wasn't it?
> > Weirder than you???
> are you kidding?

That was a rhetorical question.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 27, 2023, 6:34:25 AM9/27/23
So you're into rhetoric, just like Phaedrus in the book "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance"?

Mike

Sep 27, 2023, 9:28:09 AM9/27/23
On Sep 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<59137ef6-b83a-4d58...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > are you kidding? That was a rhetorical question. So you're into rhetoric, just like Phaedrus in the book "Zen and the art of
> motorcycle maintenance”?

Never cared for Zen Motorcycles. Every one cheap Chinese junk.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 28, 2023, 1:01:22 PM9/28/23
Remember the final episode of "The Prisoner", you know , the series that Patrick McGoohan worked up and was so cryptic and everything and all the intellectuals we're trying to figure it out and it's very cryptic and hard to understand , well right at the end they had a song that really didn't mean anything. I guess it was just more of the cryptic thing for intellectuals to ponder about the show and try to figure out , the way the song went is Zen bones, Zen bones, Zen dry bones, Zen.......

Mike

Sep 28, 2023, 2:26:33 PM9/28/23
On Sep 28, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<54376164-b2b8-4915...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > motorcycle maintenance”? Never cared for Zen Motorcycles. Every one cheap Chinese junk.
> Remember the final episode of "The Prisoner", you know , the series that
> Patrick McGoohan worked up and was so cryptic and everything and all the
> intellectuals we're trying to figure it out and it's very cryptic and hard to
> understand , well right at the end they had a song that really didn't mean
> anything. I guess it was just more of the cryptic thing for intellectuals to
> ponder about the show and try to figure out , the way the song went is Zen
> bones, Zen bones, Zen dry bones, Zen.......

Only popular in Zen - zibar

Don Stockbauer

Sep 28, 2023, 4:47:52 PM9/28/23
Beethoven composed a comedic symphony, his Ninth ZenFunny.

Mike

Sep 29, 2023, 4:49:33 AM9/29/23
On Sep 28, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5d1cfdfc-d9ac-4a1a...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Remember the final episode of "The Prisoner", you know , the series that
> > > Patrick McGoohan worked up and was so cryptic and everything and all the
> > > intellectuals we're trying to figure it out and it's very cryptic and hard
> > > understand , well right at the end they had a song that really didn't mean
> > > anything. I guess it was just more of the cryptic thing for intellectuals
> > > ponder about the show and try to figure out , the way the song went is Zen
> > > bones, Zen bones, Zen dry bones, Zen.......
> > Only popular in Zen - zibar Beethoven composed a comedic symphony, his Ninth ZenFunny.

Listen to it while diking a glass of Zen - fandel

Don Stockbauer

Sep 29, 2023, 11:53:16 AM9/29/23
The only Zen you have on the mountain is the Zen you bring with you.

Mike

Sep 30, 2023, 6:11:39 AM9/30/23
On Sep 29, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<24d98c17-cc17-422a...@googlegroups.com>):

If I have to bring it with me, zen I wont go.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 1, 2023, 7:13:56 AM10/1/23
zen you miss out

Mike

Oct 1, 2023, 11:18:31 AM10/1/23
On Oct 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d63001c9-d07d-4586...@googlegroups.com>):

> > Michael LeVine zen you miss out

I was never inserted in visiting Buddha - pest...

Don Stockbauer

Oct 1, 2023, 2:14:28 PM10/1/23
Here in Victoria a sculptor carved a Buddha out of stone, but it's not a peaceful Buddha, giving the peace sign , it's a mean nasty Buddha, giving half a peace sign.

Mike

Oct 1, 2023, 3:10:15 PM10/1/23
On Oct 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d685f9a7-5e09-4950...@googlegroups.com>):

> Here in Victoria a sculptor carved a Buddha out of stone, but it's not a
> peaceful Buddha, giving the peace sign , it's a mean nasty Buddha, giving
> half a peace sign.

Which may explain why many an oriental, upon migrating to North America
has developed a taste for margarine

Don Stockbauer

Oct 1, 2023, 7:13:30 PM10/1/23
Margarine. Why does that remind me of the movie "Last Tango in Paris " for some reason?

Mike

Oct 2, 2023, 3:53:00 AM10/2/23
On Oct 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a0c7e78c-9fa9-418d...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Here in Victoria a sculptor carved a Buddha out of stone, but it's not a
> > > peaceful Buddha, giving the peace sign , it's a mean nasty Buddha, giving
> > > half a peace sign.
> > Which may explain why many an oriental, upon migrating to North America
> > has developed a taste for margarine
>
> Margarine. Why does that remind me of the movie "Last Tango in Paris " for
> some reason?

You would love that brando sexual exploitation.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 2, 2023, 10:31:57 AM10/2/23
The only sexual exploitation that I'm involved in is when I rent Darlene out for a whore.

Mike

Oct 2, 2023, 11:19:54 AM10/2/23
On Oct 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2081787b-1437-4e43...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Margarine. Why does that remind me of the movie "Last Tango in Paris " for
> > > some reason?
> > You would love that brando sexual exploitation.
> The only sexual exploitation that I'm involved in is when I rent Darlene out
> for a whore.

Do you procure her for anyone special or anyone with money.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 2, 2023, 12:49:27 PM10/2/23
I have this special way of curing ham, and I actually do it before the animal's even slaughtered; I call it my procure.

Mike

Oct 2, 2023, 2:39:58 PM10/2/23
On Oct 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<41cd1d21-3d4c-4b78...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > The only sexual exploitation that I'm involved in is when I rent Darlene
> > > out
> > > for a whore.
> > Do you procure her for anyone special or anyone with money.
>
> I have this special way of curing ham, and I actually do it before the
> animal's even slaughtered; I call it my procure.

But you are only an amateur..

Don Stockbauer

Oct 3, 2023, 12:20:21 PM10/3/23
There was an old Popeye cartoon in which Popeye saw someone shoot an arrow, and he told that person "Who made your bows , an amateur", he was referring to the "Major Bowes amateur hour", what a great pun.

Mike

Oct 3, 2023, 1:08:30 PM10/3/23
On Oct 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<218de3da-3bc2-406f...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I have this special way of curing ham, and I actually do it before the
> > > animal's even slaughtered; I call it my procure.
> > But you are only an amateur..
> \There was an old Popeye cartoon in which Popeye saw someone shoot an arrow,
> and he told that person "Who made your bows , an amateur", he was referring
> to the "Major Bowes amateur hour", what a great pun.

Reminds me of a kids poem

I shot an arrow in the air
It fell to earth I know just where
Thou I aimed at the target afar
I hit the radiator of your car

Don Stockbauer

Oct 4, 2023, 1:57:55 PM10/4/23
The only poem I know is:

Roses are red,
And ready for pluckin'
You're 15,
And ready for high school.

Mike

Oct 4, 2023, 2:54:55 PM10/4/23
On Oct 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f0406a70-970c-4337...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > \There was an old Popeye cartoon in which Popeye saw someone shoot an
> > > arrow,
> > > and he told that person "Who made your bows , an amateur", he was referring
> > > to the "Major Bowes amateur hour", what a great pun.
> > Reminds me of a kids poem
> >
> > I shot an arrow in the air
> > It fell to earth I know just where
> > Thou I aimed at the target afar
> > I hit the radiator of your car The only poem I know is:
>
> Roses are red,
> And ready for pluckin'
> You're 15,
> And ready for high school.

David Rose sat on a tack
David rose.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 4, 2023, 5:44:32 PM10/4/23
Pete and Repeat sat on a bridge. Pete fell off; who was left?
It is loading more messages.