Pin

Mike

Aug 2, 2021, 3:16:05 PM8/2/21
Some doctors practice acupuncture to pin money

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Aug 7, 2021, 12:20:20 PM8/7/21
Some men deflower girls very precisely with an acupuncture.

Elle

Aug 11, 2021, 8:15:36 AM8/11/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 12:16:05 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> Some doctors practice acupuncture to pin money

So, more or less a pig in a poke....

Elle

Aug 11, 2021, 8:29:10 AM8/11/21
On Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 9:20:20 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 2:16:05 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > Some doctors practice acupuncture to pin money
> Some men deflower girls very precisely with an acupuncture.
Needle-less to say, some men are just bad seeds.

Mike

Aug 11, 2021, 10:45:07 AM8/11/21
On Aug 11, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<f6cc71ab-2f2f-453a...@googlegroups.com>):
I see men like that are not your type.

Mike

Aug 11, 2021, 10:46:37 AM8/11/21
On Aug 11, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<2f57d18d-94d1-478f...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 12:16:05 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> > Some doctors practice acupuncture to pin money
> So, more or less a pig in a poke....

I get the thrust of your complaint

Elle

Aug 15, 2021, 12:06:37 PM8/15/21
On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 7:46:37 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2021, Elle wrote
> (in article<2f57d18d-94d1-478f...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 12:16:05 PM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> > > Some doctors practice acupuncture to pin money
> > So, more or less a pig in a poke....
> I get the thrust of your complaint
I took a stab at it...what can I say!?

Mike

Aug 15, 2021, 2:43:59 PM8/15/21
On Aug 15, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<a619a0e9-82d5-468a...@googlegroups.com>):
A prod-uct of your imagination

Wombrat

Aug 16, 2021, 12:28:38 AM8/16/21
On 16/08/2021 2:43 AM, Mike wrote:
> On Aug 15, 2021, Elle wrote
> (in article<a619a0e9-82d5-468a...@googlegroups.com>):
>
>> On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 7:46:37 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
>>> On Aug 11, 2021, Elle wrote
>>> (in article<2f57d18d-94d1-478f...@googlegroups.com>):
>>> I get the thrust of your complaint
>> I took a stab at it...what can I say!?
>
> A prod-uct of your imagination

Another needless response.

Mike

Aug 16, 2021, 3:22:07 AM8/16/21
On Aug 15, 2021, Wombrat wrote
(in article <sfcphk$uci$2...@dont-email.me>):
So you stylus yourself as one of the grammar police!!!

Elle

Aug 16, 2021, 9:10:55 AM8/16/21
On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 12:22:07 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Aug 15, 2021, Wombrat wrote
> (in article <sfcphk$uci$2...@dont-email.me>):
> > On 16/08/2021 2:43 AM, Mike wrote:
> > > On Aug 15, 2021, Elle wrote
> > > (in article<a619a0e9-82d5-468a...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > A prod-uct of your imagination
> >
> > Another needless response.
> So you stylus yourself as one of the grammar police!!!
It should be pointed out a he can't be a grammar; maybe a grandpa.
So...are there some man ticks at the core of the accusation?

Mike

Aug 16, 2021, 2:34:47 PM8/16/21
On Aug 16, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<86929ba7-e2ce-47c6...@googlegroups.com>):
Ticks or fleas -- both are a pest.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 18, 2021, 4:55:37 PM8/18/21
Any man with bad seed will never be a father.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 22, 2021, 7:43:35 AM8/22/21
One time my friend Kort Angerstein called me and he asked donnn what's your father doing right now and I told him my father is out on the tractor and onner ranch you spread rye or maybe some other kind of seed out on the pasture in the fall so that the cowsies will have some type of grass during the winter so I told my friend that my father is out "casting his seed on the ground " boy that was funny I laughed and laughed.

Elle

Aug 31, 2021, 3:48:53 PM8/31/21
On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 11:34:47 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> On Aug 16, 2021, Elle wrote
> (in article<86929ba7-e2ce-47c6...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 12:22:07 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> > > On Aug 15, 2021, Wombrat wrote
> > > (in article <sfcphk$uci$2...@dont-email.me>):

> > > So you stylus yourself as one of the grammar police!!!
> > It should be pointed out a he can't be a grammar; maybe a grandpa.
> > So...are there some man ticks at the core of the accusation?
> Ticks or fleas -- both are a pest.
It ticks a village. I've heard it said, anyway...

Mike

Sep 1, 2021, 7:38:00 AM9/1/21
On Aug 31, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<aacf7b7e-002a-4e8f...@googlegroups.com>):
And it really bugs you!!!

Elle

Sep 14, 2021, 10:44:20 AM9/14/21
Nah, it would be Apidae if something like that bugged me.

Mike

Sep 14, 2021, 3:13:09 PM9/14/21
On Sep 14, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<632f5654-0301-418b...@googlegroups.com>):