松山貝斯特旅店找小姐賴867689松山外送茶/外約美女/松山出差找女人.松山約妹打炮,叫小姐上門服務.松山按摩s.台北全套服務,台北喝茶

林依依珊

Mar 14, 2023, 11:54:09 AM3/14/23
★服務時間☆12:00-03:00
★服務地區☆
台北外/送/茶✦桃園外/送/茶✦新竹外/送/茶
嘉義外/送/茶✦台中外/送/茶✦宜蘭外/送/茶
彰化外/送/茶✦南投外/送/茶✦高雄外/送/茶
台南外/送/茶✦花蓮外/送/茶✦雲林外/送/茶

Don Stockbauer

Apr 5, 2023, 11:41:47 AM4/5/23

Wilbur, we done tracked these chickens over 500 miles of desert sand.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 6, 2023, 3:30:11 PM4/6/23

Wilbur, our boy, donnn he done caught him a chicken by getting it tangled up in string around its feet, and he was delighted that he was able to control this chicken. After that trouble is he hid it under a box out in the noonday Texas sun, and now it's just deader than crap.

Mike

Apr 6, 2023, 5:04:17 PM4/6/23
On Apr 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<118a2113-d84b-45f9...@googlegroups.com>):
That accounts for the fowl smell

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Apr 6, 2023, 7:26:01 PM4/6/23

I once did a science project, titled "The Olfactory Sensitivities of Various Chicken Breeds" and to complete it I had to account for the fowl smell.

Mike

Apr 7, 2023, 2:23:12 AM4/7/23
On Apr 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0b326e41-e0f4-46aa...@googlegroups.com>):
And all you got for the effort was a poultry participation ribbon.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 7, 2023, 9:05:07 AM4/7/23
Kort Angerstein used to tell this story about a little girl and she always had a ribbon around her neck and everywhere she ever went she had this ribbon around her neck. Well, her parents finally got tired of it. They got a scissor and they cut off the ribbon and HER HEAD FELL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

A true story.

Mike

Apr 7, 2023, 5:13:43 PM4/7/23
On Apr 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b879ff6d-b12b-4b92...@googlegroups.com>):
And was even the head surgeon able to put her back together???

Don Stockbauer

Apr 7, 2023, 10:36:03 PM4/7/23
is the head surgeon related to the head nurse?

She's the one with the dirty knees.

Mike

Apr 8, 2023, 4:24:31 AM4/8/23
On Apr 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<96c8776d-15fa-44f5...@googlegroups.com>):
Anything to keep a big time operator happy.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 8, 2023, 8:20:59 AM4/8/23
we were just talking about how time speeds up and slows down all the time. Also, it can get bigger and smaller.

Mike

Apr 9, 2023, 4:12:26 AM4/9/23
On Apr 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<546dc6f2-7bd5-4ee8...@googlegroups.com>):
Might as well put away that air pump. Inflation is increasing things faster
than you can
pump your stuff up.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 9, 2023, 11:39:46 AM4/9/23
But I don't know if they'll ever solve the problem of dark energy , probably will take some kind of genius to do it.

Mike

Apr 9, 2023, 12:28:16 PM4/9/23
On Apr 9, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<135b15b5-ce13-4787...@googlegroups.com>):
Bu then again it may be a solution looking for a problem.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 9, 2023, 2:24:17 PM4/9/23
Actually, I do have a solution to it but it's secret, just like Nixon's secret plan to win the Vietnam war.

It's like a couple of four-year-olds talking:

I've got a secret.
Oh, what's your secret?
I can't tell you , it's a secret.

Mike

Apr 9, 2023, 4:12:49 PM4/9/23
On Apr 9, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bb31e21b-955b-4252...@googlegroups.com>):
You covert the topic nicely

Don Stockbauer

Apr 10, 2023, 12:03:52 AM4/10/23
I had a secret operation. Yes, a covert operation.

Mike

Apr 10, 2023, 5:02:46 AM4/10/23
On Apr 9, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f3a3c989-7ab4-4ab6...@googlegroups.com>):
Were you an under covert operative???

Don Stockbauer

Apr 10, 2023, 10:33:23 AM4/10/23
actually, I'm a homeless person. I live under the culvert.

Mike

Apr 10, 2023, 3:10:10 PM4/10/23
On Apr 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b55aae6e-9aba-4b19...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 4:02:46 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 9, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<f3a3c989-7ab4-4ab6...@googlegroups.com>):
> > >
> > > I had a secret operation. Yes, a covert operation.
> > Were you an under covert operative???
>
> actually, I'm a homeless person. I live under the culvert.

Its a trough life

Don Stockbauer

Apr 10, 2023, 4:44:20 PM4/10/23
So say our cows.

Mike

Apr 11, 2023, 3:46:29 AM4/11/23
On Apr 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<34663162-1afc-465a...@googlegroups.com>):
Watch that gutter talk.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 11, 2023, 9:03:22 AM4/11/23
One thing that really fascinates me are those gutters you can put around your roof to capture the leaves and dispose of them automatically or something or another like that so you don't have to climb up there and clean them yourself because the commercial says all American males are spastic klutzes who shouldn't be up on a ladder.

and that reminds me of an old MAD magazine article where it showed future automatization and it had like a machine you could go up and put a quarter in and it would give you a medical diagnosis of your problem and what they had was it was like a statue of Alfred E Neuman and he had a little of the label on his chest that read Dr. auto Matic, I thought that was funny

Mad in this context does not mean mutual assured destruction.

Mike

Apr 11, 2023, 1:50:00 PM4/11/23
On Apr 11, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2baacfab-ce43-4233...@googlegroups.com>):
You missed the auto hearing test.

Drop quoter in slot
listen for it to drop
did you hear it??? If yes your hears is OK

Don Stockbauer

Apr 11, 2023, 3:58:27 PM4/11/23
Like that graffito you see above the urinal in men's rooms and it reads " if you can piss above this line the fire department needs you. " Oh wait a minute , it has nothing to do with with your joke. I'm so sorry.

I steal this graffiti from a book called "Scrawl of the wild" by Norton Mockridge , one of my favorite entries in it is "for every pound of nonsense in your brain when you die, your soul has to travel an extra 6.2 light years " I think Star Trek uses it in their script.

Mike

Apr 12, 2023, 5:04:52 AM4/12/23
On Apr 11, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b1c37935-ae3f-419a...@googlegroups.com>):
If you are going to steal, steal from the best --- that’s what I do.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 12, 2023, 9:42:57 AM4/12/23
And Best's store detective is after you for pocketing that four function calculator.

Mike

Apr 12, 2023, 11:42:42 AM4/12/23
On Apr 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0679a11d-28c6-4752...@googlegroups.com>):
I have no worries about that happening as they do not carry calculators that
limited in function.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 12, 2023, 2:22:12 PM4/12/23
I didn't mean four math functions , I meant a little box to calculate the four bodily functions: blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile.

Mike

Apr 13, 2023, 7:14:38 AM4/13/23
On Apr 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<05827e58-cc68-4d06...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 10:42:42 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<0679a11d-28c6-4752...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > And Best's store detective is after you for pocketing that four function
> > > calculator.
> > I have no worries about that happening as they do not carry calculators that
>
> I didn't mean four math functions , I meant a little box to calculate the
> four bodily functions: blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile.

I am not that gall - able

Don Stockbauer

Apr 13, 2023, 8:39:28 AM4/13/23
On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 6:14:38 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<05827e58-cc68-4d06...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 10:42:42 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<0679a11d-28c6-4752...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I have no worries about that happening as they do not carry calculators that
> >
> > I didn't mean four math functions , I meant a little box to calculate the
> > four bodily functions: blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile.
> I am not that gall - able
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

now that you mention it, the galls on our live oak trees are really bad

Mike

Apr 13, 2023, 9:41:22 AM4/13/23
On Apr 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e25398c6-dd36-4a54...@googlegroups.com>):
They appear by the gall - on

Don Stockbauer

Apr 13, 2023, 3:31:33 PM4/13/23
no, the oak trees can come up anywhere, not just by gallon milk jugs.

Mike

Apr 13, 2023, 4:20:00 PM4/13/23
On Apr 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3d6d461f-c60e-4239...@googlegroups.com>):
Are you trying to palm off your empties on me???

Don Stockbauer

Apr 14, 2023, 12:37:38 AM4/14/23
No, I hold them using two fingers.

Mike

Apr 14, 2023, 5:53:56 AM4/14/23
On Apr 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cf036b4b-5d24-47e2...@googlegroups.com>):
Using the other 3 fingers to signal how much whiskey to put in your glass.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 14, 2023, 8:35:30 AM4/14/23
The only letter in the alphabet I was ever taught was the letter T.

so I am a T-totaler.

Mike

Apr 14, 2023, 11:27:53 AM4/14/23
On Apr 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<bcb4a3b5-ea67-414c...@googlegroups.com>):
So your cup of tea is Kombucha

Don Stockbauer

Apr 14, 2023, 1:05:25 PM4/14/23
My cup of tea is not Kombucha because it is a health food, and I prefer myself to remain the decrepit, disgusting mass of flesh that I am now.

Mike

Apr 14, 2023, 5:09:14 PM4/14/23
On Apr 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<63ade5a1-ece8-4eb8...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 10:27:53 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<bcb4a3b5-ea67-414c...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > so I am a T-totaler.
> > So your cup of tea is Kombucha
>
> My cup of tea is not Kombucha because it is a health food, and I prefer
> myself to remain the decrepit, disgusting mass of flesh that I am now.

You have trained the possibility of the flush of victory for the pleasers of
the flesh

Don Stockbauer

Apr 14, 2023, 11:47:20 PM4/14/23
On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 4:09:14 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<63ade5a1-ece8-4eb8...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 10:27:53 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<bcb4a3b5-ea67-414c...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > So your cup of tea is Kombucha
> >
> > My cup of tea is not Kombucha because it is a health food, and I prefer
> > myself to remain the decrepit, disgusting mass of flesh that I am now.
> You have trained the possibility of the flush of victory for the pleasers of
> the flesh
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

My commode does not have to be trained to be flushed. You just push that little handle thingy on the side.

Mike

Apr 15, 2023, 7:29:33 AM4/15/23
On Apr 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3877d7be-a99b-4cce...@googlegroups.com>):
That does not make you the Commode - dore of your toy boats,

Don Stockbauer

Apr 15, 2023, 1:56:28 PM4/15/23
is it toy boat What like announcers in disc jockeys trade and people that have to speak good say to improve their speaking skills you know like they say, toy, boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat toy boat, great big ship

Mike

Apr 16, 2023, 4:31:15 AM4/16/23
On Apr 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a36dd650-8d9f-4d74...@googlegroups.com>):
It is practice, they are trying to be wolf in ships clothing.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 16, 2023, 10:07:42 AM4/16/23
I am a wolf in sheep's clothing, but the sheep farmer had to skin the sheep and when I put the skin on I got blood all over me.

Mike

Apr 16, 2023, 11:53:49 AM4/16/23
On Apr 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e9e36fbc-22b9-4fd8...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 3:31:15 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<a36dd650-8d9f-4d74...@googlegroups.com>):
> > >
> > > is it toy boat What like announcers in disc jockeys trade and people that
> > > have to speak good say to improve their speaking skills you know like they
> > > say, toy, boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat,
> > > toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat toy boat, great big ship
> > It is practice, they are trying to be wolf in ships clothing.
>
> I am a wolf in sheep's clothing, but the sheep farmer had to skin the sheep
> and when I put the skin on I got blood all over me.

That on lymph’s, even with a cane

Don Stockbauer

Apr 16, 2023, 2:33:24 PM4/16/23
there is this planet, where the lymph nodes are intelligent, so it's like a little child wants to know why the sky is blue the teacher will direct him to the lymph because the lymph node

Mike

Apr 16, 2023, 3:42:23 PM4/16/23
On Apr 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<71106f5c-c809-4dc5...@googlegroups.com>):
Duly node-ed for future use.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 16, 2023, 11:43:40 PM4/16/23
You do know that eclipses take place at the nodes?

Mike

Apr 17, 2023, 6:28:44 AM4/17/23
On Apr 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7db7d9ac-dda8-4a68...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > there is this planet, where the lymph nodes are intelligent, so it's like a
> > > little child wants to know why the sky is blue the teacher will direct him
> > > the lymph because the lymph node
> > Duly node-ed for future use.
>
> You do know that eclipses take place at the nodes?

Eating uncooked pork can give you trica-node-sis

Don Stockbauer

Apr 17, 2023, 1:55:58 PM4/17/23
Chewing the leg off a live pig can bring you worse trouble than trichinosis.

Mike

Apr 18, 2023, 4:35:53 AM4/18/23
On Apr 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c4138054-cc2c-4966...@googlegroups.com>):
> Chewing the leg off a live pig can bring you worse trouble than trichinosis.

Only if it is not a kosher pig

Don Stockbauer

Apr 18, 2023, 10:10:41 AM4/18/23
we goyim have no trouble with chewing the leg from a non-kosher pig, except for getting the crap kicked out of us.

Mike

Apr 18, 2023, 2:22:46 PM4/18/23
On Apr 18, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4f492288-43c4-449e...@googlegroups.com>):
> > Only if it is not a kosher pig we goyim have no trouble with chewing the leg from a non-kosher pig, except
> for getting the crap kicked out of us.

Thats was you get for playing craps. ---

Don Stockbauer

Apr 18, 2023, 10:57:25 PM4/18/23
On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 1:22:46 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2023, Dono Stockbauer wrote
> finding it everywhere, My
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

My cousin Buford had a very strange occupation. He'd take crap and bake it in an oven until it was hard and carve it until each piece was a die, and then people would play craps with it.

Mike

Apr 19, 2023, 7:48:03 AM4/19/23
On Apr 18, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<41ab9459-0337-424f...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 1:22:46 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 18, 2023, Dono Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<4f492288-43c4-449e...@googlegroups.com>):
> My cousin Buford had a very strange occupation. He'd take crap and bake it in
> an oven until it was hard and carve it until each piece was a die, and then
> people would play craps with it.

So they think they are on a roll

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,

Don Stockbauer

Apr 19, 2023, 8:15:47 AM4/19/23
yes, there's this mental disorder known as "Imonarollia" whrre people think they're lying on croissant rolls.

Mike

Apr 19, 2023, 10:28:13 AM4/19/23
On Apr 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c3757930-423b-48c0...@googlegroups.com>):
So alive or dead, you lye???

Don Stockbauer

Apr 19, 2023, 2:33:06 PM4/19/23
there was this movie, starring Jodie Foster, titled something like" the little girl that lives down the street and sleeps under bushes a lot " or something like that and what she did she'd kill people and put lye (sp????) on their bodies. I thought it was a bad thing to show like that because people might get the idea of killing people and putting lying on their bodies to disguise the smell and all that.

Mike

Apr 19, 2023, 2:46:52 PM4/19/23
On Apr 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c1062626-9be3-41f5...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 9:28:13 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<c3757930-423b-48c0...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > yes, there's this mental disorder known as "Imonarollia" whrre people think
> > > they're lying on croissant rolls.
> > So alive or dead, you lye???
>
> there was this movie, starring Jodie Foster, titled something like" the
> little girl that lives down the street and sleeps under bushes a lot " or
> something like that and what she did she'd kill people and put lye (sp????)
> on their bodies. I thought it was a bad thing to show like that because
> people might get the idea of killing people and putting lying on their bodies
> to disguise the smell and all that.

She has a lot to learn about proper composting.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 19, 2023, 5:09:37 PM4/19/23
On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 1:46:52 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<c1062626-9be3-41f5...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 9:28:13 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<c3757930-423b-48c0...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > So alive or dead, you lye???
> >
> > there was this movie, starring Jodie Foster, titled something like" the
> > little girl that lives down the street and sleeps under bushes a lot " or
> > something like that and what she did she'd kill people and put lye (sp????)
> > on their bodies. I thought it was a bad thing to show like that because
> > people might get the idea of killing people and putting lying on their bodies
> > to disguise the smell and all that.
> She has a lot to learn about proper composting.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

she wasn't trying to compost them, just trying to store them and keep them from stinking.

Mike

Apr 20, 2023, 2:45:20 AM4/20/23
On Apr 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<33961df8-10c3-4520...@googlegroups.com>):
What a waste of good fertilizer

Don Stockbauer

Apr 20, 2023, 12:21:49 PM4/20/23
yes, you should conserve your puns better instead of wasting them.

Mike

Apr 20, 2023, 2:49:46 PM4/20/23
On Apr 20, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<936c2c0f-ef52-4535...@googlegroups.com>):
Darleene has fertilize for you

Don Stockbauer

Apr 20, 2023, 4:02:58 PM4/20/23
Darlene and I have been wanting a child so the other night she came to the bedroom and said "I'm fertile " then she showed me her hand and she was gripping a cow patty.

Mike

Apr 21, 2023, 7:21:06 AM4/21/23
On Apr 20, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<16d9b978-3068-42aa...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > yes, you should conserve your puns better instead of wasting them.
> > Darleene has fertilize for you
> Darlene and I have been wanting a child so the other night she came to the
> bedroom and said "I'm fertile " then she showed me her hand and she was
> gripping a cow patty.

And how do you want the child sone?? Baked Boiled or fired??

Don Stockbauer

Apr 21, 2023, 9:03:35 AM4/21/23
It could be either way, you know , just like who was it Defoe ? that wrote that essay "a modest proposal", where he proposed that Ireland be pulled out of its poverty by cooking and eating their children , you know , something like that would be fine, I mean, after all , the Earth is heavily overpopulated.

it would be just like you know when I'm brought before a judge on murder charges, and it doesn't work when I tell her " judge not, and ye shall not be judged, that's right out of your Bible", so when she demands the trial proceed , my defense will be "But your honor , I was just working on the overpopulation problem."

Don Stockbauer

Apr 21, 2023, 6:00:06 PM4/21/23
I promise from now on, I will give up my long, idiotic diatribes in favor of short little answers, like you do, which actually contain a pun. Thank you.

Mike

Apr 22, 2023, 5:31:37 AM4/22/23
On Apr 21, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e7cbec45-2868-414c...@googlegroups.com>):
> overpopulation problem.”
And the Texas judge helps with the solution to the population problem by
giving you the death penalty.

Mike

Apr 22, 2023, 5:32:28 AM4/22/23
On Apr 21, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<73d203e6-0ab2-4644...@googlegroups.com>):
And those closed fingers behind your back???

Don Stockbauer

Apr 22, 2023, 2:09:03 PM4/22/23
I welcome Death since it gets me out of here.

Also, I never knew that if you cross your fingers behind your back that means that you're lying. Wow, you learn something every day.

Mike

Apr 23, 2023, 7:36:47 AM4/23/23
On Apr 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<20fd4161-9286-48a1...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I promise from now on, I will give up my long, idiotic diatribes in favor
> > > of
> > > short little answers, like you do, which actually contain a pun. Thank you.
> > And those closed fingers behind your back???
>
> I welcome Death since it gets me out of here.
>
> Also, I never knew that if you cross your fingers behind your back that means
> that you're lying. Wow, you learn something every day.

I have run into too many cross people in my life--- and it has really run up
my insurance premiums

Don Stockbauer

Apr 23, 2023, 10:48:54 AM4/23/23
I have run into only one cross person in my entire life, and that's my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Mike

Apr 23, 2023, 11:32:18 AM4/23/23
On Apr 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<36163b04-462f-4b89...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 6:36:47 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Apr 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<20fd4161-9286-48a1...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I welcome Death since it gets me out of here.
> > >
> > > Also, I never knew that if you cross your fingers behind your back that
> > > means
> > > that you're lying. Wow, you learn something every day.
> > I have run into too many cross people in my life--- and it has really run up
> > my insurance premiums
> I have run into only one cross person in my entire life, and that's my
> Savior, Jesus Christ.

That should teach you not to drink and drive.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 23, 2023, 3:20:16 PM4/23/23
Darlene likes it when I make love to her holding a whiskey and Coke in one hand and driving with ----well , you know what.

Mike

Apr 23, 2023, 4:22:11 PM4/23/23
On Apr 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<22feacb1-45e2-41f4...@googlegroups.com>):
> Darlene likes it when I make love to her holding a whiskey and Coke in one
> hand and driving with ----well , you know what.

And her riding the gear shift ???

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Apr 24, 2023, 1:05:37 AM4/24/23
Once I dated all four of the Gear sisters: Emily, Felicity, Loretta, and Mary . They wanted to try something new and have all of us make it in the backseat of my car, and they demanded protection . I got rubber in all four Gears.

Mike

Apr 24, 2023, 3:17:20 AM4/24/23
On Apr 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cc2c70ef-6a48-473f...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Darlene likes it when I make love to her holding a whiskey and Coke in one
> > > hand and driving with ----well , you know what.
> > And her riding the gear shift ???
>
> Once I dated all four of the Gear sisters: Emily, Felicity, Loretta, and Mary
> . They wanted to try something new and have all of us make it in the backseat
> of my car, and they demanded protection . I got rubber in all four Gears.

I ave heard of gear heads and giving head, but in combination????

Don Stockbauer

Apr 24, 2023, 9:35:02 AM4/24/23
Didnt John the Baptist give head to Bathsheba or whoever that was?

Mike

Apr 24, 2023, 2:55:17 PM4/24/23
On Apr 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<fbb290fe-fac3-4ac9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Once I dated all four of the Gear sisters: Emily, Felicity, Loretta, and
> > > Mary
> > > . They wanted to try something new and have all of us make it in the
> > > backseat
> > > of my car, and they demanded protection . I got rubber in all four Gears.
> > I ave heard of gear heads and giving head, but in combination????
>
> Didnt John the Baptist give head to Bathsheba or whoever that was?

A biblical warning, never loose your head over some woman -- it could be
fatal.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 24, 2023, 4:07:17 PM4/24/23
I was wrong , her name was Salami.

And didn't she know that a severed head wouldn't be able to perform cunnilingus very well?

Mike

Apr 25, 2023, 4:15:18 AM4/25/23
On Apr 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<62643134-064e-4f2b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Didnt John the Baptist give head to Bathsheba or whoever that was?
> > A biblical warning, never loose your head over some woman -- it could be
> > fatal.
>
> I was wrong , her name was Salami.
>
> And didn't she know that a severed head wouldn't be able to perform
> cunnilingus very well?

Make a mistake, you have to take your licks

Don Stockbauer

Apr 25, 2023, 9:44:40 AM4/25/23
Take them where?

Mike

Apr 25, 2023, 11:46:50 AM4/25/23
On Apr 25, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<006f565d-8125-4c06...@googlegroups.com>):
He asked tongue in ------ cheek???

Don Stockbauer

Apr 26, 2023, 12:18:00 AM4/26/23
No anilingus allowed here.

Mike

Apr 26, 2023, 6:23:35 AM4/26/23
On Apr 25, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d663006c-1401-42f2...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Take them where?
> > He asked tongue in ------ cheek???
>
> No anilingus allowed here.

Are you telling me to butt out of this conmversation??

Don Stockbauer

Apr 26, 2023, 9:42:58 AM4/26/23
yes, and smoke a cigarette while you're doing it.

Mike

Apr 26, 2023, 10:53:32 AM4/26/23
On Apr 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2ad4ac94-fe00-41f9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > No anilingus allowed here.
> >
> > Are you telling me to butt out of this conmversation??
>
> yes, and smoke a cigarette while you're doing it.

I do not indulge in cough - in nails.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 26, 2023, 1:13:09 PM4/26/23
so what do they do after you crawl in; glue the lid shut?

Mike

Apr 26, 2023, 3:15:49 PM4/26/23
On Apr 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0e17d2a1-c826-420c...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > yes, and smoke a cigarette while you're doing it.
> > I do not indulge in cough - in nails. so what do they do after you crawl in; glue the lid shut?

Now THAT IS kinky

Don Stockbauer

Apr 26, 2023, 11:34:16 PM4/26/23
I didn't mean to say crawled in I meant to say after they toss you in.
do you think that if they left someone's watch on the corpse would he or she get bothered by the hourly chime?

Mike

Apr 27, 2023, 6:04:34 AM4/27/23
On Apr 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<55d9a746-1faa-4206...@googlegroups.com>):

> > Now THAT IS kinky
> I didn't mean to say crawled in I meant to say after they toss you in.
> do you think that if they left someone's watch on the corpse would he or she
> get bothered by the hourly chime?

That remains to be seen --- or heard,,,,

Don Stockbauer

Apr 27, 2023, 11:37:55 AM4/27/23
my aunt Matilda died. They got her all embalmed and everything and put in a coffin but they couldn't find a gravesite for her so they just put her in one of my back rooms here standing up in the corner and finally I got tired of it and I told the rest of the family she's remaining here too long.

Mike

Apr 27, 2023, 2:08:11 PM4/27/23
On Apr 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7ab96be9-888c-433b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I didn't mean to say crawled in I meant to say after they toss you in.
> > > do you think that if they left someone's watch on the corpse would he or
> > > she
> > > get bothered by the hourly chime?
> > That remains to be seen --- or heard,,,,
>
> my aunt Matilda died. They got her all embalmed and everything and put in a
> coffin but they couldn't find a gravesite for her so they just put her in one
> of my back rooms here standing up in the corner and finally I got tired of it
> and I told the rest of the family she's remaining here too long.

These are modern times, its time she came out of the closet

Don Stockbauer

Apr 27, 2023, 4:11:06 PM4/27/23
She did come out of the closet. She saw her shadow and went back in to wait out the six weeks of winter.

Mike

Apr 28, 2023, 5:21:17 AM4/28/23
On Apr 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6776d9b4-d56c-4625...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > my aunt Matilda died. They got her all embalmed and everything and put in a
> > > coffin but they couldn't find a gravesite for her so they just put her in
> > > one
> > > of my back rooms here standing up in the corner and finally I got tired of
> > > it
> > > and I told the rest of the family she's remaining here too long.
> > These are modern times, its time she came out of the closet
>
> She did come out of the closet. She saw her shadow and went back in to wait
> out the six weeks of winter.

I take umbra with that claim.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 28, 2023, 10:40:27 AM4/28/23
that's right. Are you coming to Texas for the eclipses coming up?

Mike

Apr 28, 2023, 2:10:24 PM4/28/23
On Apr 28, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<352ef1a0-12cb-4b11...@googlegroups.com>):
I prefer leaving you in the dark --- it gives me an advantage

Don Stockbauer

Apr 28, 2023, 3:00:54 PM4/28/23
But that just leaves me in the dark for two or three minutes ; how are you going to achieve that the rest of the time?

Mike

Apr 29, 2023, 5:52:26 AM4/29/23
On Apr 28, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2daf0af3-2692-46eb...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > that's right. Are you coming to Texas for the eclipses coming up?
> > I prefer leaving you in the dark --- it gives me an advantage
>
> But that just leaves me in the dark for two or three minutes ; how are you
> going to achieve that the rest of the time?

Thats all the time I need.
It is loading more messages.