Lay down!

4 views
Skip to first unread message

Pierre Abbat

unread,
Nov 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/16/97
to

I heard someone say "Lay down!" to a dog, to which I countered: "Even geese
don't lay down, they lay eggs."

phma

Shane Wilkinson

unread,
Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97
to

Pierre Abbat wrote:
>
> I heard someone say "Lay down!" to a dog, to which I countered: "Even geese
> don't lay down, they lay eggs."
>
Gee, that tickles the ol' funny bone.

Shane Wilkinson


charlie

unread,
Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97
to

In Hawaii, they lei eggs?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Great minds always follow the same lines of reasoning
while idiots only think alike

Jofrench

unread,
Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/22/97
to

In article <01bcf701$a3502da0$df50...@phma.trellis.net>, "Pierre Abbat"
<ph...@pop.trellis.net> writes:

>charlie <coven...@technologistCANNED.comMEAT> wrote in article
><covenAVOID-21...@cx48495-a.msnv1.occa.home.com>...


>> Shane Wilkinson wrote:
>> > Pierre Abbat wrote:
>> > >
>> > > I heard someone say "Lay down!" to a dog, to which I countered: "Even
>geese
>> > > don't lay down, they lay eggs."
>> > >
>> > Gee, that tickles the ol' funny bone.
>>
>> In Hawaii, they lei eggs?
>

>Nene ne nene!
>
>phma

Bad Joke! = A Low Ha

Pierre Abbat

unread,
Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/22/97
to

Sajjad Lateef

unread,
Nov 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/23/97
to

Jofrench (jofr...@aol.com) wrote:
: In article <01bcf701$a3502da0$df50...@phma.trellis.net>, "Pierre Abbat"
: <ph...@pop.trellis.net> writes:

: >charlie <coven...@technologistCANNED.comMEAT> wrote in article

: Bad Joke! = A Low Ha

hmmm ... is that (Bad Joke!) == (A Low Ha)
or (Bad Joke) != (A Low Ha)

Sorry, this geek's been up most of the night! :)

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages