Re: Q: How do you know that Democrats are a diverse people?

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 19, 2022, 8:54:52 AM3/19/22
On 3/19/22 12:54 AM, Clinton Dmitry Medvedev wrote:
> A: Because they keep count of how many people they know in each
> racial or ethnic category.

And they don't discriminate...?

Except counting the different racial/ethnic people is discrimination.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/3674/1018/original.jpg
Democrat's *TWO FACED* stand on Muslim's and Gun Owners.
Obama's Native American Name is Barack "TWO FORKS" Obama, because he
speaks out of both sides of his face with a forked tongue.
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 2, 2023, 4:35:18 AM9/2/23
On Sep 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<fab1422f-55de-4995...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 7:54:52 AM UTC-5, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> > On 3/19/22 12:54 AM, Clinton Dmitry Medvedev wrote:
> > > A: Because they keep count of how many people they know in each
> > > racial or ethnic category.
> > And they don't discriminate...?
> > Except counting the different racial/ethnic people is discrimination.
> > .
> > -That's Karma-
> >
> > http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/3674/1018/original.jpg
> > Democrat's *TWO FACED* stand on Muslim's and Gun Owners.
> > Obama's Native American Name is Barack "TWO FORKS" Obama, because he
> > speaks out of both sides of his face with a forked tongue.
>
> there's an old Arab law that a man may have sexual intercourse with a female
> sheep, but he may not have sexual intercourse with the sheep's daughter. You
> know that's discrimination.

No, it prevents incest.

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 3, 2023, 4:11:36 AM9/3/23
On Sep 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4c70b4df-e805-4a06...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > there's an old Arab law that a man may have sexual intercourse with a
> > > female
> > > sheep, but he may not have sexual intercourse with the sheep's daughter.
> > > You
> > > know that's discrimination.
> I incest that you are completely wrong.

Is that based on what your incestors told you???
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 3, 2023, 10:23:31 AM9/3/23
On Sep 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<704178b8-ef15-4ad2...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I incest that you are completely wrong.
> > Is that based on what your incestors told you??? A true miracle happened to me , my teeth now have the ability to talk, so
> that's what my incisors told me.

Didn’ tCongress make incisor buying illegal???
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 3, 2023, 4:12:11 PM9/3/23
On Sep 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<efa76207-3dc3-4260...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > that's what my incisors told me.
> > Didn’ tCongress make incisor buying illegal??? No, you can buy stuff either on someone's front lawn or from inside in their
> living room.

You learned this by word of mouth???
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 4, 2023, 4:09:57 AM9/4/23
On Sep 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d8d34b30-25a6-4ebc...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > living room.
> >
> > You learned this by word of mouth???
> > > Didn’ tCongress make incisor buying illegal???
>
> Someone came up to me and told me" you can buy stuff either on someone's
> front lawn or from inside in their living room. "and I told him hey you said
> that with your mouth so it was definitely word of mouth.

THat is all I have to say on the topic but a woman’s word is never done.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 4, 2023, 8:20:43 AM9/4/23
You ate right; a woman's work is never done, especially if she's a prostitute.

Mike

Sep 4, 2023, 10:24:10 AM9/4/23
On Sep 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<751807e5-c512-4174...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Someone came up to me and told me" you can buy stuff either on someone's
> > > front lawn or from inside in their living room. "and I told him hey you
> > > said
> > > that with your mouth so it was definitely word of mouth.
> >
> > THat is all I have to say on the topic but a woman’s word is never done.
> You ate right; a woman's work is never done, especially if she's a prostitute.

Lousy employees -- always laying down on the job.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 4, 2023, 11:20:32 AM9/4/23
if there's any hard work to be done, they blow it off.

Mike

Sep 4, 2023, 2:06:53 PM9/4/23
On Sep 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b4a7a200-9851-462f...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > You ate right; a woman's work is never done, especially if she's a
> > > prostitute.
> > Lousy employees -- always laying down on the job.
>
> if there's any hard work to be done, they blow it off.

That sucks

Don Stockbauer

Sep 4, 2023, 4:12:27 PM9/4/23
Captain Ahab was wandering the streets of New Bedford late one night, and he went over to the local whorehouse window , peeked in and exclaimed "Thar she blows!!!"

Mike

Sep 5, 2023, 4:32:38 AM9/5/23
On Sep 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2e308f2b-d894-4b1b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > if there's any hard work to be done, they blow it off.
> > That sucks
>
> Captain Ahab was wandering the streets of New Bedford late one night, and he
> went over to the local whorehouse window , peeked in and exclaimed "Thar she
> blows!!!”

And it was done with gust -o

Don Stockbauer

Sep 5, 2023, 11:14:57 AM9/5/23
That describes most political speeches , made with gust-o.

Mike

Sep 5, 2023, 11:16:52 AM9/5/23
On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<034ad437-78f6-415c...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Captain Ahab was wandering the streets of New Bedford late one night, and
> > > he
> > > went over to the local whorehouse window , peeked in and exclaimed "Thar
> > > she
> > > blows!!!”
> >
> > And it was done with gust -o
>
> That describes most political speeches , made with gust-o.

Adding to the climate change.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 5, 2023, 2:31:15 PM9/5/23
So the climate was trying to buy something which only cost small change?

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 5:39:46 AM9/6/23
On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3dd7d01b-3602-48ca...@googlegroups.com>):

> > Adding to the climate change. So the climate was trying to buy something which only cost small change?

Did the counterfeiter make the pence too small again??

Don Stockbauer

Sep 6, 2023, 9:02:53 AM9/6/23
Yes, the counterfeiter was trying to trump Biden's crude attempts at counterfeiting.

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 10:59:45 AM9/6/23
On Sep 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c2955062-c849-46a9...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 4:39:46 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<3dd7d01b-3602-48ca...@googlegroups.com>):

> Yes, the counterfeiter was trying to trump Biden's crude attempts at
> counterfeiting.

These things top tend to spiro out of control

Don Stockbauer

Sep 6, 2023, 5:11:10 PM9/6/23
Ag knew that.

Mike

Sep 7, 2023, 4:43:05 AM9/7/23
On Sep 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a690555f-d0b5-4c1b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Yes, the counterfeiter was trying to trump Biden's crude attempts at
> > > counterfeiting.
> > These things top tend to spiro out of control Ag knew that.

No need to fillmore bandwidth about him.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 7, 2023, 6:54:04 AM9/7/23
You've made that statement a milliard times before.

Mike

Sep 7, 2023, 9:26:24 AM9/7/23
On Sep 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<178c01c2-77d9-4774...@googlegroups.com>):

Garner your facts better, it has been less than 100.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 7, 2023, 11:13:11 PM9/7/23
you made that statement less than 100 times before.

Mike

Sep 8, 2023, 4:41:08 AM9/8/23
On Sep 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e4defe8a-c732-4a12...@googlegroups.com>):
Did the counterfeiter make the pence

So yoju admit it.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 9:37:38 AM9/8/23
I do admit it.

And Bossy said she was very satisfied.

Mike

Sep 8, 2023, 10:57:02 AM9/8/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dd469272-f699-4db9...@googlegroups.com>):

> And Bossy said she was very satisfied.

Too cow-ardly to disagree?

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 8:09:00 PM9/8/23
do you know city Slickers say they go out to the country and tip over cows that are sleeping standing up but that's a bold face lie because no cows sleep standing up they sleep lying down a horse can sleep standing up but it doesn't prefer to.

Mike

Sep 9, 2023, 2:32:33 AM9/9/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f51a0d1b-ce0e-4bf2...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > And Bossy said she was very satisfied.
> > Too cow-ardly to disagree?
>
> do you know city Slickers say they go out to the country and tip over cows
> that are sleeping standing up but that's a bold face lie because no cows
> sleep standing up they sleep lying down a horse can sleep standing up but it
> doesn't prefer to.

Doze ,misunderstanding’s do happen

Don Stockbauer

Sep 9, 2023, 3:06:22 AM9/9/23
you're right. Those misunderstandings do happen. I put in an order with a company to have my house bulldozed down and imagine my neighbor's surprise when he came home and his house was bulldozed down !!!!!!!!! The joke's on him !!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 5:02:49 AM9/10/23
On Sep 9, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b7e6da0d-1c70-432f...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > do you know city Slickers say they go out to the country and tip over cows
> > > that are sleeping standing up but that's a bold face lie because no cows
> > > sleep standing up they sleep lying down a horse can sleep standing up but
> > > it
> > > doesn't prefer to.
> > Doze ,misunderstanding’s do happen
> you're right. Those misunderstandings do happen. I put in an order with a
> company to have my house bulldozed down and imagine my neighbor's surprise
> when he came home and his house was bulldozed down !!!!!!!!! The joke's on
> him !!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha.

And mad, all those cattle using his house as a corral and no place else yo
shit.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 8:46:43 AM9/10/23
well, cattle are smarter than humans. If his house was bulldozed down, they would just become homeless again, and go out and start grazing.

hey, that's pretty rich! I never thought about that before , cattle out on the range are homeless ha ha, ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 8:54:59 AM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<56638282-7ae2-48de...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > you're right. Those misunderstandings do happen. I put in an order with a
> > > company to have my house bulldozed down and imagine my neighbor's surprise
> > > when he came home and his house was bulldozed down !!!!!!!!! The joke's on
> > > him !!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha.
> > And mad, all those cattle using his house as a corral and no place else yo
> > shit. well, cattle are smarter than humans. If his house was bulldozed down, they
> would just become homeless again, and go out and start grazing.
>
> hey, that's pretty rich! I never thought about that before , cattle out on
> the range are homeless ha ha, ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
> ha, ha, ha

Too bad you are out of range or I would put you out off my misery

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 1:03:06 PM9/10/23
I know that you're miserable, Mike. It comes from eating all those thumbtacks as a youngster , and it's a shame that your mother dropped you on your head when you were two years old and now all you can do is sit in the corner of the room and drool, but hey, you're leading a more productive life than Donald Trump.

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 4:13:48 PM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6a893703-6435-41b7...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > would just become homeless again, and go out and start grazing.
> > >
> > > hey, that's pretty rich! I never thought about that before , cattle out on
> > > the range are homeless ha ha, ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
> > > ha, ha, ha
> > Too bad you are out of range or I would put you out off my misery I know that you're miserable, Mike. It comes from eating all those thumbtacks
> as a youngster , and it's a shame that your mother dropped you on your head
> when you were two years old and now all you can do is sit in the corner of
> the room and drool, but hey, you're leading a more productive life than
> Donald Trump.

I had a dead mule that was more productive than him

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 5:55:20 PM9/10/23
a mule will lay out in the pasture and rot and fertilize the ground and provide things like it's femur bone to be used in the movie 2001 and it can also be used to illustrate the point that there's no use beating a dead mule whereas Trump is only good for posing so that an artist can use his face as the Court Jester.

Mike

Sep 11, 2023, 4:08:09 AM9/11/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8cf32942-dabe-4be8...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > as a youngster , and it's a shame that your mother dropped you on your head
> > > when you were two years old and now all you can do is sit in the corner of
> > > the room and drool, but hey, you're leading a more productive life than
> > > Donald Trump.
> > I had a dead mule that was more productive than him
> a mule will lay out in the pasture and rot and fertilize the ground and
> provide things like it's femur bone to be used in the movie 2001 and it can
> also be used to illustrate the point that there's no use beating a dead mule
> whereas Trump is only good for posing so that an artist can use his face as
> the Court Jester.

But a real Court Jester served a useful purpose

Don Stockbauer

Sep 11, 2023, 10:35:02 AM9/11/23
I think Trump serves a useful purpose . what they can do is print thousands of images of his face , bring them into schoolrooms everywhere and the teacher can say "do not be like this man"

Mike

Sep 11, 2023, 1:52:03 PM9/11/23
On Sep 11, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<48f67925-f837-479f...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > a mule will lay out in the pasture and rot and fertilize the ground and
> > > provide things like it's femur bone to be used in the movie 2001 and it can
> > > also be used to illustrate the point that there's no use beating a dead
> > > mule
> > > whereas Trump is only good for posing so that an artist can use his face as
> > > the Court Jester.
> > But a real Court Jester served a useful purpose
> I think Trump serves a useful purpose . what they can do is print thousands
> of images of his face , bring them into schoolrooms everywhere and the
> teacher can say "do not be like this man”
But his being used as a bad example is more recognition than he deserves.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 12:44:49 PM9/12/23
As you say, he deserves less recognition. There was a Lord Dunsany story, called "The King that was not" ; a king offended the gods so much that at first they were going to punish him, but then they decided that was not good enough, so they made it as if the king had never existed . After they made their sign, there was nothing left but the king's clothes. Purdy darn good, eh???

Mike

Sep 12, 2023, 2:50:06 PM9/12/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dac0bd2c-e656-4b34...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I think Trump serves a useful purpose . what they can do is print thousands
> > > of images of his face , bring them into schoolrooms everywhere and the
> > > teacher can say "do not be like this man”
> > But his being used as a bad example is more recognition than he deserves.
>
> As you say, he deserves less recognition. There was a Lord Dunsany story,
> called "The King that was not" ; a king offended the gods so much that at
> first they were going to punish him, but then they decided that was not good
> enough, so they made it as if the king had never existed . After they made
> their sign, there was nothing left but the king's clothes. Purdy darn good,
> eh???

Claud Rains would have grounds for a lawsuit

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 4:35:52 PM9/12/23
If it rains on clods, it'll melt them.

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 6:51:20 AM9/13/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<523ffefa-cdd7-4339...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > As you say, he deserves less recognition. There was a Lord Dunsany story,
> > > called "The King that was not" ; a king offended the gods so much that at
> > > first they were going to punish him, but then they decided that was not
> > > good
> > > enough, so they made it as if the king had never existed . After they made
> > > their sign, there was nothing left but the king's clothes. Purdy darn good,
> > > eh???
> > Claud Rains would have grounds for a lawsuit
> If it rains on clods, it'll melt them.

But that is not the Wicked Witch of the West...

Don Stockbauer

Sep 13, 2023, 10:16:15 AM9/13/23
Which wicked Which of the West are you referring to?

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 10:57:54 AM9/13/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1ea91741-8bde-469e...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > If it rains on clods, it'll melt them.
> > But that is not the Wicked Witch of the West...
> Which wicked Which of the West are you referring to?

That question is Be - witch-ing you.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 13, 2023, 12:56:36 PM9/13/23
there was the sitcom called Bewitched! with Elizabeth Montgomery, or whoever and boy, she could do anything with her witch powers, especially she could do mass teleportation , always thought it would be funny if some catastrophe happens where humanity reverts to maybe like a hunter gatherer level type existence, but then it builds itself back up to actually having a technological civilization, so we go back and find some old tapes with episodes of Bewitched! on them, and the logical conclusion to come to would be that we had actually developed mass teleportation !!!!!

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 2:40:37 PM9/13/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cfe2a472-4048-4462...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Which wicked Which of the West are you referring to?
> > That question is Be - witch-ing you.
>
> there was the sitcom called Bewitched! with Elizabeth Montgomery, or whoever
> and boy, she could do anything with her witch powers, especially she could do
> mass teleportation , always thought it would be funny if some catastrophe
> happens where humanity reverts to maybe like a hunter gatherer level type
> existence, but then it builds itself back up to actually having a
> technological civilization, so we go back and find some old tapes with
> episodes of Bewitched! on them, and the logical conclusion to come to would
> be that we had actually developed mass teleportation !!!!!

I preferred Barbara Eden as Jeannie

Don Stockbauer

Sep 13, 2023, 4:37:59 PM9/13/23
There's no accounting for taste.

Oh yes, there is .

Stockbauer 100

Mike 0

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 12:57:31 AM9/14/23
please mike put your answer here. Please don't abandon me please.

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 4:50:30 AM9/14/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7154d45b-00c5-4c66...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > there was the sitcom called Bewitched! with Elizabeth Montgomery, or
> > > whoever
> > > and boy, she could do anything with her witch powers, especially she could
> > > do
> > > mass teleportation , always thought it would be funny if some catastrophe
> > > happens where humanity reverts to maybe like a hunter gatherer level type
> > > existence, but then it builds itself back up to actually having a
> > > technological civilization, so we go back and find some old tapes with
> > > episodes of Bewitched! on them, and the logical conclusion to come to would
> > > be that we had actually developed mass teleportation !!!!!
> > I preferred Barbara Eden as Jeannie
> > Michael LeVine
> There's no accounting for taste.
>
> Oh yes, there is .
>
> Stockbauer 100
>
> Mike 0

The IRS just heard of your poor math skills and is getting ready to audit
your returns

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 4:53:21 AM9/14/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ff289909-e0d2-422d...@googlegroups.com>):
What Wass the question>???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 9:43:03 AM9/14/23
> Groucho Marx h

hey Mike this really happened the IRS sent me a bill for zero dollars so I posted that since they sent me a bill for zero dollars why didnt they send me 1 trillion bills for zero dollars right away cost themselves well what's 1 trillion times the cost of a stamp those irs people what a bunch of nice guys!

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 10:56:39 AM9/14/23
On Sep 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d4afef3b-428f-491b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > please mike put your answer here. Please don't abandon me please.
> > What Wass the question>???
> hey Mike this really happened the IRS sent me a bill for zero dollars so I
> posted that since they sent me a bill for zero dollars why didnt they send me
> 1 trillion bills for zero dollars right away cost themselves well what's 1
> trillion times the cost of a stamp those irs people what a bunch of nice guys!

It is a subterfuge to get the USPS back in the black

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 12:35:34 PM9/14/23
I use a subterfuge to separate my lead from gold.

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 3:10:53 PM9/14/23
On Sep 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e3f4c13c-8071-4259...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > hey Mike this really happened the IRS sent me a bill for zero dollars so I
> > > posted that since they sent me a bill for zero dollars why didnt they send
> > > me
> > > 1 trillion bills for zero dollars right away cost themselves well what's 1
> > > trillion times the cost of a stamp those irs people what a bunch of nice
> > > guys!
> > It is a subterfuge to get the USPS back in the black I use a subterfuge to separate my lead from gold.

I got the last one available and took it for a spin.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 4:10:25 PM9/14/23
did you do "walking the dog? "

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 3:46:06 AM9/15/23
On Sep 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0a545958-8d0b-48d6...@googlegroups.com>):

> > I got the last one available and took it for a spin.
> did you do "walking the dog? “
How long have you been sleeping on that line waiting to use it???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 8:39:04 AM9/15/23
I was convicted of transporting gulls across a staid line for immortal porpoises .

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 11:10:31 AM9/15/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<38680e90-6570-4a16...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > did you do "walking the dog? “
> > How long have you been sleeping on that line waiting to use it??? I was convicted of transporting gulls across a staid line for immortal
> porpoises .

Now if it had been a Staid Lion --- even PETA would have been after you/

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 1:32:47 PM9/15/23
And had it been a stayed lion it would not have been realistic because any lion you try to walk across is gonna get up bite your foot off.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 4:36:27 PM9/15/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<faa29efc-6303-4378...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > porpoises . Now if it had been a Staid Lion --- even PETA would have been after you/ And had it been a stayed lion it would not have been realistic because
any
> lion you try to walk across is gonna get up bite your foot off.

NO, he is still grateful for the thorn I took out of its paw.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 4:54:20 PM9/15/23
John Cleeseis going to market a new ant bait, and he'll call it Amdro-Cleese.

Mike

Sep 16, 2023, 5:16:14 AM9/16/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<af1dd9f6-3f82-421f...@googlegroups.com>):
> > any
> > > lion you try to walk across is gonna get up bite your foot off.
> > NO, he is still grateful for the thorn I took out of its paw.
> John Cleeseis going to market a new ant bait, and he'll call it Amdro-Cleese.

He must really hate his aunt if he made it just for her

Don Stockbauer

Sep 16, 2023, 9:19:42 AM9/16/23
Do you know how to make antifreeze ?
you take away her pajamas (a nice new fresh joke)

Mike

Sep 17, 2023, 4:29:57 AM9/17/23
On Sep 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f996ff2b-0fc5-48b0...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > John Cleeseis going to market a new ant bait, and he'll call it
> > > Amdro-Cleese.
> > He must really hate his aunt if he made it just for her
> Do you know how to make antifreeze ?
> you take away her pajamas (a nice new fresh joke)

Fresh enough to get your face slapped by your aunt

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 9:01:52 AM9/17/23
ha! A tiny little thing like an ant slap my face ????
Shirley you jest. And don't call me Shirley.

Mike

Sep 17, 2023, 11:49:28 AM9/17/23
On Sep 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<092b0d26-1095-4431...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Do you know how to make antifreeze ?
> > > you take away her pajamas (a nice new fresh joke)
> > Fresh enough to get your face slapped by your aunt
> ha! A tiny little thing like an ant slap my face ????
> Shirley you jest. And don't call me Shirley.

I will keep it up till you cry uncle

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 7:42:18 PM9/17/23
Do you mean the United Network Command for Law Enforcement?

Mike

Sep 18, 2023, 5:05:58 AM9/18/23
On Sep 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4b9cc812-21a8-4316...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > ha! A tiny little thing like an ant slap my face ????
> > > Shirley you jest. And don't call me Shirley.
> > I will keep it up till you cry uncle
> Do you mean the United Network Command for Law Enforcement?

But that would mean K.A.O.S.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 18, 2023, 1:47:29 PM9/18/23
Ah yes, my first girlfriend , Kay Os.

Mike

Sep 19, 2023, 3:47:22 AM9/19/23
On Sep 18, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a8bd8c54-9c8a-436b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Do you mean the United Network Command for Law Enforcement?
> > But that would mean K.A.O.S. Ah yes, my first girlfriend , Kay Os.

Was tis the one that was constantly in and out of the hospital
with a case of Thrush???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 19, 2023, 4:29:42 PM9/19/23
She had a strip act where thrushes would fly in and carry off her clothing.

Mike

Sep 20, 2023, 5:15:09 AM9/20/23
On Sep 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7f817d18-1dc7-409e...@googlegroups.com>):

> > with a case of Thrush??? She had a strip act where thrushes would fly in and carry off her clothing.

To bad I missed that show, she must have made quite a specter of herself.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 20, 2023, 2:03:28 PM9/20/23
So you don't have a ghost of a chance of realizing how good the strip act was?

Mike

Sep 21, 2023, 6:38:29 AM9/21/23
On Sep 20, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6efbdb5a-6000-4817...@googlegroups.com>):
I will keep it up till you cry uncle

> > To bad I missed that show, she must have made quite a specter of herself.
> So you don't have a ghost of a chance of realizing how good the strip act was?

Since it happened in a Comedy Club, it must have been a Comic Strip.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 21, 2023, 12:44:38 PM9/21/23
That would be good, you have some lady appear at a comedy club and give her comedy act. Then afterwords, she does a strip.

Mike

Sep 22, 2023, 5:15:42 AM9/22/23
On Sep 21, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ef37ea71-a576-48b1...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > So you don't have a ghost of a chance of realizing how good the strip act
> > > was?
> > Since it happened in a Comedy Club, it must have been a Comic Strip.
>
> That would be good, you have some lady appear at a comedy club and give her
> comedy act. Then afterwords, she does a strip.

Just so its not Phillis Diller --- I saw her centerfold for Field and Stream.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 22, 2023, 3:26:43 PM9/22/23
I once went hiking, I came to a field. I had to urinate real bad, so I called it my field and stream.

Mike

Sep 22, 2023, 4:04:30 PM9/22/23
On Sep 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7f9393e6-011a-4e15...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > That would be good, you have some lady appear at a comedy club and give her
> > > comedy act. Then afterwords, she does a strip.
> > Just so its not Phillis Diller --- I saw her centerfold for Field and
> > Stream.
>
> I once went hiking, I came to a field. I had to urinate real bad, so I called
> it my field and stream.

There was an article in Time about that case of major water pollution
It was titled “Yellow Steam: by I.P. Daly...

Don Stockbauer

Sep 22, 2023, 5:42:34 PM9/22/23
Now, you've criticized me for pulling up old material, which you just did.

You say it was published in time . well, if it was published in time, wouldn't it be visible for just a few instants, and then flow into the past?

Mike

Sep 23, 2023, 5:13:56 AM9/23/23
On Sep 22, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<52faf37d-37f4-43e7...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I once went hiking, I came to a field. I had to urinate real bad, so I
> > > called
> > > it my field and stream.
> > There was an article in Time about that case of major water pollution
> > It was titled “Yellow Steam: by I.P. Daly...
> Now, you've criticized me for pulling up old material, which you just did.
>
> You say it was published in time . well, if it was published in time,
> wouldn't it be visible for just a few instants, and then flow into the past?

Thats life -- very fleeting.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 23, 2023, 8:54:12 AM9/23/23
Isn't that what a car dealer does , he has like his fleet of vehicles and if he sells all of them or something like that they've become very fleeting because he's selling the whole fleet ( not just one?)

Mike

Sep 24, 2023, 5:39:31 AM9/24/23
On Sep 23, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dd457aa2-6bcf-449c...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Now, you've criticized me for pulling up old material, which you just did.
> > >
> > > You say it was published in time . well, if it was published in time,
> > > wouldn't it be visible for just a few instants, and then flow into the
> > > past?
> > Thats life -- very fleeting.
>
> Isn't that what a car dealer does , he has like his fleet of vehicles and if
> he sells all of them or something like that they've become very fleeting
> because he's selling the whole fleet ( not just one?)

No, it is because of his shoe extreme show size he is called Fleet of Foot.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 24, 2023, 7:56:12 AM9/24/23
If you have so many sheep that you have many flocks of sheep, would you have a fleet of flocks of sheep?

Mike

Sep 24, 2023, 11:15:28 AM9/24/23
On Sep 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<624e8a34-8940-48d2...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Isn't that what a car dealer does , he has like his fleet of vehicles and
> > > if
> > > he sells all of them or something like that they've become very fleeting
> > > because he's selling the whole fleet ( not just one?)
> > No, it is because of his shoe extreme show size he is called Fleet of Foot.
>
> If you have so many sheep that you have many flocks of sheep, would you have
> a fleet of flocks of sheep?

My yard is not that big so I would have to get the flock out of there.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 24, 2023, 1:25:52 PM9/24/23
> Groucho Mark

Darlene and I flocked our Christmas tree , and after it was flocked Darlene said "I don't like it flocked, so let's get the flock out of there."

Mike

Sep 24, 2023, 3:44:31 PM9/24/23
On Sep 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f70856ee-95d4-427a...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > If you have so many sheep that you have many flocks of sheep, would you
> > > have
> > > a fleet of flocks of sheep?
> > My yard is not that big so I would have to get the flock out of there.
>
> Darlene and I flocked our Christmas tree , and after it was flocked Darlene
> said "I don't like it flocked, so let's get the flock out of there.”

Thats the flock - som and jetsam of life

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Sep 24, 2023, 6:11:49 PM9/24/23
I like to watch the Jetsons, and I have a cousin named Sam , he likes them also, but he likes to rename the show after his own name, the Jetsams.

Mike

Sep 25, 2023, 6:18:42 AM9/25/23
On Sep 24, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c97b50aa-f7a8-4370...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > said "I don't like it flocked, so let's get the flock out of there.” Thats the flock - som and jetsam of life I like to watch the Jetsons, and I have a
cousin named Sam , he likes them
> also, but he likes to rename the show after his own name, the Jetsams.

That was the Flintstones reimaged as a future family.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 25, 2023, 9:09:00 AM9/25/23
And you know what, Mike? It's all coming about. Why, we have helicopters that fold up into a briefcase , just carry it into work . Or was that some kind of facetiousness?

Mike

Sep 26, 2023, 4:02:42 AM9/26/23
On Sep 25, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3384d6f8-ae62-4736...@googlegroups.com>):

> > cousin named Sam , he likes them
> > > also, but he likes to rename the show after his own name, the Jetsams.
> > That was the Flintstones reimaged as a future family.
> And you know what, Mike? It's all coming about. Why, we have helicopters that
> fold up into a briefcase , just carry it into work . Or was that some kind of
> facetiousness?

Its the self driving/flying part I don’t believe..

Don Stockbauer

Sep 26, 2023, 2:50:29 PM9/26/23
I wonder if these self-driving cars can detect a little baby crawling across the road for sure, and not splatter it to Kingdom Come.

Mike

Sep 27, 2023, 5:21:14 AM9/27/23
On Sep 26, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e6f70cba-4a9b-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > And you know what, Mike? It's all coming about. Why, we have helicopters
> > > that
> > > fold up into a briefcase , just carry it into work . Or was that some kind
> > > of
> > > facetiousness?
> > Its the self driving/flying part I don’t believe..
> I wonder if these self-driving cars can detect a little baby crawling across
> the road for sure, and not splatter it to Kingdom Come.

Even now they cannot even hurt a traffic cone.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 27, 2023, 6:30:34 AM9/27/23
famous last words

"oh no, Herbert , our little baby is crawling out in the street "

save him Herbert, can you save him?

no, I'm too busy checking my email

splat

Mike

Sep 27, 2023, 9:21:57 AM9/27/23
On Sep 27, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<27404653-4690-4314...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I wonder if these self-driving cars can detect a little baby crawling
> > > across
> > > the road for sure, and not splatter it to Kingdom Come.
> > Even now they cannot even hurt a traffic cone.
> \famous last words
> "oh no, Herbert , our little baby is crawling out in the street "
> save him Herbert, can you save him?
> no, I'm too busy checking my email
>
> splat

He should have looked up and seen the car avoiding the baby and coming
straight for him

Don Stockbauer

Sep 28, 2023, 7:41:54 PM9/28/23
I told my brother one time that I walked along a busy highway over to a convenience store and he said "you walked along a busy highway ? man ,you could've been killed !!!!" and I told him "well , yes , I guess so, and a driver along the highway could have been killed by a drunk crossing the centerline " and also you know we have these various billionaires and they get all famous and everything and I'm just kind of wondering what good do those billions of dollars do for the billionaire if he/she is out on the highway splattered all over the road after a head on collision?
It is loading more messages.