Raven

Mike

May 21, 2021, 1:37:46 PM5/21/21
Some people thought Edgar Allen Poe was a raven maniac

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

May 21, 2021, 2:06:33 PM5/21/21
On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 12:37:46 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> Some people thought Edgar Allen Poe was a raven maniac
>
> Michael LeVine
> mle.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Someone was using a Newsreader that didn't do quoting . he got all kind of complaints , he finally told all these complainers "look , the Raven doesn't do quoting either , because "Quoth the Raven , nevermore."

Elle

Jun 9, 2021, 11:04:24 AM6/9/21
On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 10:37:46 AM UTC-7, Mike wrote:
> Some people thought Edgar Allen Poe was a raven maniac

Of the few Poe works I've read... they were nothing to crow about. But my tastes can occasionally be flighty.

Wombrat

Jun 10, 2021, 1:05:50 AM6/10/21
A soar point.

Mike

Jun 10, 2021, 5:22:14 AM6/10/21
On Jun 9, 2021, Wombrat wrote
(in article <s9s6jd$dvb$1...@dont-email.me>):
Something to bring up at their next caw-cus session

William B. (Billby)

Jun 12, 2021, 4:07:19 AM6/12/21
On 10/06/2021 5:22 PM, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 9, 2021, Wombrat wrote
> (in article <s9s6jd$dvb$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Of the few Poe works I've read... they were nothing to crow about. But my
>>> tastes can occasionally be flighty.
>>
>> A soar point.
>
> Something to bring up at their next caw-cus session

For beak kind to raptors week?

Mike

Jun 12, 2021, 5:07:33 AM6/12/21
On Jun 12, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
(in article<IsqdnXqmabio9ln9...@westnet.com.au>):
But I always get stuck with the bill.

William B. (Billby)

Jun 12, 2021, 6:04:51 AM6/12/21
On 12/06/2021 5:07 PM, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
> (in article<IsqdnXqmabio9ln9...@westnet.com.au>):
>
>> On 10/06/2021 5:22 PM, Mike wrote:
>>> On Jun 9, 2021, Wombrat wrote
>>> (in article <s9s6jd$dvb$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Something to bring up at their next caw-cus session
>>
>> For beak kind to raptors week?
>
> But I always get stuck with the bill.

You must be low in the pecking order.

Mike

Jun 12, 2021, 1:06:13 PM6/12/21
On Jun 12, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
(in article<QcednTlqbr9fG1n9...@westnet.com.au>):
Then why did you look so peck-ed when I brought it up?

William B. (Billby)

Jun 13, 2021, 1:01:59 AM6/13/21
On 13/06/2021 1:06 AM, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
> (in article<QcednTlqbr9fG1n9...@westnet.com.au>):
>
>> On 12/06/2021 5:07 PM, Mike wrote:
>>> On Jun 12, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
>>> (in article<IsqdnXqmabio9ln9...@westnet.com.au>):

>>> But I always get stuck with the bill.
>>
>> You must be low in the pecking order.
>
> Then why did you look so peck-ed when I brought it up?

Why indeed wood a pecker peck?

Mike

Jun 13, 2021, 4:52:54 AM6/13/21
On Jun 12, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
(in article<FomdndHMVZTbDFj9...@westnet.com.au>):
For him it is the log-ical thing to do.

Elle

Jun 21, 2021, 10:08:56 AM6/21/21
If feather there were an appropriate time for a plank look.... this may be it.

Mike

Jun 21, 2021, 2:09:39 PM6/21/21
On Jun 21, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<82b154ff-81b7-4ca8...@googlegroups.com>):
And from the timber of your voice, I cannot stave this thread.

William B. (Billby)

Jun 22, 2021, 1:29:20 AM6/22/21
That's knot very helpful.

Mike

Jun 22, 2021, 4:29:34 AM6/22/21
On Jun 21, 2021, William B. (Billby) wrote
(in article<maCdnSXEnL2y6Ez9...@westnet.com.au>):
Please burl down to just what your objection really is....

Elle

Jun 22, 2021, 1:38:10 PM6/22/21
Dado-nly applies if we wanna end da thread. It'd be a chamfer this one not to expand.... definitely mortise say.

Mike

Jun 22, 2021, 2:34:29 PM6/22/21
On Jun 22, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<69c87e6b-0060-4929...@googlegroups.com>):
You wood work in irrelevant references that do not dovetail with what I said
--
but that is a tendon-cy of yours.

Elle

Jun 23, 2021, 2:06:55 PM6/23/21
Fascia seatbelts inlay yo' cards on th' table. I decided to caul your bluff. Kerful... you're about to learn what the term "eat my 'dust!" means.

Mike

Jun 24, 2021, 6:23:21 AM6/24/21
On Jun 23, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<80395ea9-1d5e-42e8...@googlegroups.com>):
From the beginning, I saw dusting you off would not help your viewpoint.
Bridle your passion and your attitude will improve -- I got that advice from
the birds mouth.

Elle

Jun 26, 2021, 12:07:47 PM6/26/21
Really? You're going that router you just trying to provoke me? Well, the jig is up!

Mike

Jun 26, 2021, 5:31:06 PM6/26/21
On Jun 26, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<c8a7a064-2580-4e95...@googlegroups.com>):
You would glue yourself to that lime of logic, but the plane facts are you
are heading to a dead end

Elle

Jul 20, 2021, 10:06:58 AM7/20/21
Nope; not yet!!! (cue Elton John song ♪) I'm still sanding.....

Mike

Jul 20, 2021, 1:13:09 PM7/20/21
On Jul 20, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<5b3874cb-acc1-489c...@googlegroups.com>):
Strand-ed???

Elle

Jul 23, 2021, 9:16:24 AM7/23/21
No resin for that...it'll be awhile until refinish this fun topic.

Mike

Jul 23, 2021, 11:41:48 AM7/23/21
On Jul 23, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<9f9925b9-3523-455b...@googlegroups.com>):
Or at least polish it off in style.

Elle

Aug 10, 2021, 9:30:14 AM8/10/21
Nah... why not slow down antique our time?

Mike

Aug 10, 2021, 11:14:16 AM8/10/21
On Aug 10, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<73f24b38-5bea-4316...@googlegroups.com>):
Hour’s is not to reason why...

Elle

Aug 11, 2021, 8:12:51 AM8/11/21
Right you hour. Mine is just to watch the minute work! ;-D

Mike

Aug 11, 2021, 10:47:12 AM8/11/21
On Aug 11, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<e0ed1149-68be-4be9...@googlegroups.com>):
I second that suggestion.

Elle

Aug 15, 2021, 12:15:13 PM8/15/21
I half past it off as excellent customer service. (But, then again, it is)

Mike

Aug 15, 2021, 2:46:00 PM8/15/21
On Aug 15, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<aeb34413-32b1-413a...@googlegroups.com>):