a hippie's hades

Barfing Yak

Jun 23, 2020, 4:38:49 PM6/23/20
I asked my wife to trim the hair on my back, but she cut off my ponytail.

Elle

Jun 23, 2020, 5:08:08 PM6/23/20
On Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 1:38:49 PM UTC-7, Barfing Yak wrote:
> I asked my wife to trim the hair on my back, but she cut off my ponytail.

Embellished that a weeee bit, did ya? Like a pig tale?

Michael LeVine

Jun 23, 2020, 5:27:42 PM6/23/20
He thinks he is a real wag.
--
Michael LeVine
mlevine...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Elle

Jun 23, 2020, 5:59:10 PM6/23/20
On Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 2:27:42 PM UTC-7, Michael LeVine wrote:
> On 2020-06-23 21:08:07 +0000, Elle said:
>
> > On Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 1:38:49 PM UTC-7, Barfing Yak wrote:
> >> I asked my wife to trim the hair on my back, but she cut off my ponytail.
> >>
> > Embellished that a weeee bit, did ya? Like a pig tale?
>
> He thinks he is a real wag.
> --
I think his wife just has too much on her plait right now.

Barfing Yak

Jun 23, 2020, 7:12:38 PM6/23/20
I haired that.

Michael LeVine

Jun 24, 2020, 5:28:34 AM6/24/20
Eavesdropper -- I should up-braid you for that.

Elle

Jun 25, 2020, 9:28:44 AM6/25/20
Yes sirree, bob. Can't you help relaxer?

Michael LeVine

Jun 25, 2020, 10:48:33 AM6/25/20
Only if she takes a break from thise gang-bangs...
Message has been deleted

Elle

Jun 27, 2020, 2:48:52 PM6/27/20
On Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 7:48:33 AM UTC-7, Michael LeVine wrote:
> On 2020-06-25 13:28:43 +0000, Elle said:

> >> I haired that.
> >
> > Yes sirree, bob. Can't you help relaxer?
>
> Only if she takes a break from thise gang-bangs...
> --
She said ok but that it's gonna get hairy unless or until he brings the fringe fries.

Michael LeVine

Jun 27, 2020, 3:29:36 PM6/27/20
Befrill my heart -- she is about to do it

Elle

Jun 27, 2020, 3:47:29 PM6/27/20
On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 12:29:36 PM UTC-7, Michael LeVine wrote:
> On 2020-06-27 18:48:51 +0000, Elle said:

> >> Only if she takes a break from thise gang-bangs...
> >> --
> > She said ok but that it's gonna get hairy unless or until he brings the
> > fringe fries.
>
> Befrill my heart -- she is about to do it
> --
Will that be a feathered in your cap?

Michael LeVine

Jun 27, 2020, 4:32:57 PM6/27/20
It's a tuft life eider way you look at it

Elle

Jun 27, 2020, 6:29:10 PM6/27/20
Well, once upun a time they called us The Farrah sex. Of coarse, hair lately that's no longer ducky...considered sexist. Guess b'cuss we're no Angels.

Michael LeVine

Jun 28, 2020, 3:25:00 AM6/28/20
A farrah observation
Message has been deleted

adam adam

Jan 4, 2021, 9:53:16 PM1/4/21
ב-יום שלישי, 23 ביוני 2020 בשעה 23:38:49 UTC+3, barfi...@gmail.com כתב/ה:
> I asked my wife to trim the hair on my back, but she cut off my ponytail.
Did you have a long ponytail?
Are you sorry it was cut?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

adam adam

Jan 5, 2021, 9:48:42 AM1/5/21
Can anyone explain to me why they laugh at him?
He is in pain from having his ponytail cut off

Elle

Jan 20, 2021, 7:22:28 AM1/20/21
On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 12:25:00 AM UTC-7, Michael LeVine wrote:
> On 2020-06-27 22:29:09 +0000, Elle said:

> >> It's a tuft life eider way you look at it
> > Well, once upun a time they called us The Farrah sex. Of coarse, hair
> > lately that's no longer ducky...considered sexist. Guess b'cuss we're
> > no Angels.
> A farrah observation
A compliment for someone you accuse of being a Jaclyn hyde because I've Ladd you astray?

Mike

Jan 20, 2021, 7:40:09 AM1/20/21
On Jan 20, 2021, Elle wrote
(in article<dd920f79-c28a-4570...@googlegroups.com>):
Thats one way of duncan the issue...

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 2, 2023, 4:39:00 AM9/2/23
On Sep 1, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5753ddf5-1c53-48e7...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > A compliment for someone you accuse of being a Jaclyn hyde because I've
> > > Ladd
> > > you astray?
> > Thats one way of duncan the issue... The couple in the next room, is bound to win a prize, they've been going at
> it all night long.

She presents him the booby prize???
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 3, 2023, 4:19:41 AM9/3/23
On Sep 2, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4623190d-5afe-49d9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > it all night long.
> >
> > She presents him the booby prize???
> I bet those birds are hard to get a hold of.

They are the flighty sort.
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 3, 2023, 10:27:13 AM9/3/23
On Sep 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a6c99842-647c-4176...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I bet those birds are hard to get a hold of.
> > They are the flighty sort.
> most birds are flighty, unless they're aflightless, bird, penguin or a great
> auk. Did you know that the great auk is the only species in history, that we
> know exactly where and when it went extinct ? two museum hunters were in
> Iceland, and they found the last nest and they broke the eggs and collected
> the specimen in order to make the specimen more valuable. There was a theory
> that there were many more auks to the north, but they were wrong , like the
> passenger pigeon. It was a great shame.

I can do with out the doodoo they would leave all over my car for me to clean
off.
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 3, 2023, 4:14:19 PM9/3/23
On Sep 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a3893081-2d21-4862...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > most birds are flighty, unless they're aflightless, bird, penguin or a
> > > great
> > > auk. Did you know that the great auk is the only species in history, that
> > > we
> > > know exactly where and when it went extinct ? two museum hunters were in
> > > Iceland, and they found the last nest and they broke the eggs and collected
> > > the specimen in order to make the specimen more valuable. There was a
> > > theory
> > > that there were many more auks to the north, but they were wrong , like the
> > > passenger pigeon. It was a great shame.
> > I can do with out the doodoo they would leave all over my car for me to
> > clean
> > off.
>
> only a six year old says Doodoo.

So you categorize it as a don’tdon't!!!!
Message has been deleted

Mike

Sep 4, 2023, 4:12:35 AM9/4/23
On Sep 3, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ec93930d-8769-4019...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > only a six year old says Doodoo.
> > So you categorize it as a don’tdon't!!!!
>
> it's a don't don't when you're like in the mall and your six year old pulls
> down his pants and is just about ready to let er rip right on the floor and
> you go over and slap him around and you wind up in jail on a charge of
> assault against a child.

There are some teen agers that it would be considered justified.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 4, 2023, 8:14:25 AM9/4/23
I have a teen ager. you see , being a fantastic scientist , I built a time machine and went out and grabbed a girl off the street who was teenage and I put her in my time machine, and what I did was to teen age her.

Mike

Sep 4, 2023, 10:26:03 AM9/4/23
On Sep 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<53d9dfcc-a6ce-445c...@googlegroups.com>):
only a six year old says Doodoo.

> > > it's a don't don't when you're like in the mall and your six year old pulls
> > > down his pants and is just about ready to let er rip right on the floor and
> > > you go over and slap him around and you wind up in jail on a charge of
> > > assault against a child.
> >
> > There are some teen agers that it would be considered justified.
>
> I have a teen ager. you see , being a fantastic scientist , I built a time
> machine and went out and grabbed a girl off the street who was teenage and I
> put her in my time machine, and what I did was to teen age her.

Unlike Stein, a nitch in time will not save you from just punishment.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 4, 2023, 11:09:37 AM9/4/23
well, you got me on this one , I can't make a boffo reply since I don't recognize your Stein reference.

Mike

Sep 4, 2023, 2:11:15 PM9/4/23
On Sep 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8b1afb6e-65c2-446a...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I have a teen ager. you see , being a fantastic scientist , I built a time
> > > machine and went out and grabbed a girl off the street who was teenage and
> > > put her in my time machine, and what I did was to teen age her.
> > Unlike Stein, a nitch in time will not save you from just punishment.
> > Michael LeVine
> > mle...@redshift.com
> >
> > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > finding it everywhere,
> > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > Groucho Marx
>
> well, you got me on this one , I can't make a boffo reply since I don't
> recognize your Stein reference.

A short story by Asimov -- later turned into a Feghoot
"Loint of Paw", about a criminal who uses the statute of limitations and a
time machine to his advantage, has the punchline "a niche in time, saves
Stein" (aspoonerism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoonerism)of "a stitch in
time, saves nine")

Don Stockbauer

Sep 4, 2023, 4:03:58 PM9/4/23
Got it!!!

Now if everybody had just read all material ever published, we'd be in tall cotton.

Mike

Sep 5, 2023, 4:36:06 AM9/5/23
On Sep 4, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<84e492e2-ee3b-49ca...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > well, you got me on this one , I can't make a boffo reply since I don't
> > > recognize your Stein reference.
> > A short story by Asimov -- later turned into a Feghoot
> > "Loint of Paw", about a criminal who uses the statute of limitations and a
> > time machine to his advantage, has the punchline "a niche in time, saves
> > Stein" (aspoonerism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoonerism)of "a stitch
> > in
> > time, saves nine")
>
> Got it!!!
>
> Now if everybody had just read all material ever published, we'd be in tall
> cotton.

That would boll me over --

Don Stockbauer

Sep 5, 2023, 10:08:53 AM9/5/23
you do try to always weevil out of things.

Mike

Sep 5, 2023, 11:21:16 AM9/5/23
On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c7abc5bb-ad70-4c82...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Got it!!!
> > >
> > > Now if everybody had just read all material ever published, we'd be in tall
> > > cotton.
> > That would boll me over -- you do try to always weevil out of things.

Even if I have to fabric-ate something

Don Stockbauer

Sep 5, 2023, 2:22:43 PM9/5/23
I know this runway model who, during her exhibitions on the runway, would model all different types
of fabric; she was called Fabric Kate.

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 5:43:39 AM9/6/23
On Sep 5, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<37fb0cc1-f70a-4f16...@googlegroups.com>):

> > Even if I have to fabric-ate something
> I know this runway model who, during her exhibitions on the runway, would
> model all different types
> of fabric; she was called Fabric Kate.

I think you make up those “facts” about yourself out of whole cloth.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 6, 2023, 8:55:07 AM9/6/23
no, they're made up of partial cloth ,whatever the hell that is.

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 11:06:07 AM9/6/23
On Sep 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a0597f3b-8145-4b26...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I know this runway model who, during her exhibitions on the runway, would
> > > model all different types
> > > of fabric; she was called Fabric Kate.
> > I think you make up those “facts” about yourself out of whole cloth.
> no, they're made up of partial cloth ,whatever the hell that is.

Used in Nudist Colonies -- see the sign on the entrance --- “We Never
Clothe"

Don Stockbauer

Sep 6, 2023, 3:13:37 PM9/6/23
A group of children was walking and came upon a nudist colony. The group forced one of the members to peek between the bushes; he was a victim of peer pressure.

Mike

Sep 6, 2023, 4:08:44 PM9/6/23
On Sep 6, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<931615c8-5a26-4ab5...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > no, they're made up of partial cloth ,whatever the hell that is.
> > Used in Nudist Colonies -- see the sign on the entrance --- “We Never
> > Clothe"
>
> A group of children was walking and came upon a nudist colony. The group
> forced one of the members to peek between the bushes; he was a victim of peer
> pressure.

He had to be forced?????

Don Stockbauer

Sep 7, 2023, 6:58:22 AM9/7/23
He was a member of the militant "Anti-peek through the bushes and look at nude people " league

Mike

Sep 7, 2023, 9:32:05 AM9/7/23
On Sep 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dc274a05-6104-48d4...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > forced one of the members to peek between the bushes; he was a victim of
> > > peer
> > > pressure.
> > He had to be forced????? He was a member of the militant "Anti-peek through the bushes and look at
> nude people “ league

Just what kind of conspiracy us that “League” uo to???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 7, 2023, 11:03:49 PM9/7/23
A conspiracy to deprive nude people places to put their billfolds and such.

Mike

Sep 8, 2023, 4:48:04 AM9/8/23
On Sep 7, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<46343ad7-40ad-47aa...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > nude people “ league Just what kind of conspiracy us that “League” uo to??? A conspiracy to deprive nude people places to put their billfolds and
such.

Or try and create a Brave Nude World
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 9:20:34 AM9/8/23
Do you know I read Brave , New World Way back like as a teenager and I never noticed that Huxley calls the world 600 years from now the world system!!!! the world system !!!! can you imagine that ? very cybernetic . in fact, I bet one of these current theories like that, The Global Brain or such, takes over at some point, and makes the EARTH A PERFECT PLACE!!!!!!

Mike

Sep 8, 2023, 11:02:28 AM9/8/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a8665fa7-9469-4875...@googlegroups.com>):
A group of children was walking and came upon a nudist colony.
> > such.
> >
> > Or try and create a Brave Nude World
> Do you know I read Brave , New World Way back like as a teenager and I never
> noticed that Huxley calls the world 600 years from now the world system!!!!
> the world system !!!! can you imagine that ? very cybernetic . in fact, I bet
> one of these current theories like that, The Global Brain or such, takes over
> at some point, and makes the EARTH A PERFECT PLACE!!!!!!

I knew things would gaia to hell soon.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 12:21:03 PM9/8/23
Well, you can just get your handbag and go there, Helena.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 8, 2023, 6:48:15 PM9/8/23
ps

the globalbrain has a nervous system, Gaia doesnt.

Mike

Sep 9, 2023, 2:37:23 AM9/9/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dc372cd9-39bc-45de...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Do you know I read Brave , New World Way back like as a teenager and I
> > > never
> > > noticed that Huxley calls the world 600 years from now the world system!!!!
> > > the world system !!!! can you imagine that ? very cybernetic . in fact, I
> > > bet
> > > one of these current theories like that, The Global Brain or such, takes
> > > over
> > > at some point, and makes the EARTH A PERFECT PLACE!!!!!!
> > I knew things would gaia to hell soon.
> Well, you can just get your handbag and go there, Helena.

I refuse to become the object of reticule.

Mike

Sep 9, 2023, 2:38:46 AM9/9/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d40d1899-5143-4d79...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I knew things would gaia to hell soon.
> > Well, you can just get your handbag and go there, Helena.
>
> ps
>
> the globalbrain has a nervous system, Gaia doesnt.

The global brain has much to be nervous about since we can pull the plug on
it.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 9, 2023, 2:59:32 AM9/9/23
you're completely right mike , we could pull the plug on it by killing every human and destroying every computer. Good luck.

Oh wait a minute ,Putin has that planned.

i'm sorry that I just can't work puns into what I'm saying , it's just the globalbrain is way more important than measly puns.

to satisfy the requirement: I once heard a punny pun.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 9, 2023, 9:01:57 PM9/9/23
So then, having mentioned that, shall we press on into the future and never mention the hateful subject again?

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 5:08:02 AM9/10/23
On Sep 8, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6bf22e27-2c02-4bd5...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > the globalbrain has a nervous system, Gaia doesnt.
> > The global brain has much to be nervous about since we can pull the plug on
> > it.
> you're completely right mike , we could pull the plug on it by killing every
> human and destroying every computer. Good luck.
>
> Oh wait a minute ,Putin has that planned.
>
> i'm sorry that I just can't work puns into what I'm saying , it's just the
> globalbrain is way more important than measly puns.
>
> to satisfy the requirement: I once heard a punny pun.

Just so it disables the “Dead Hand” computer

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 8:40:55 AM9/10/23
Why worry about this Dead Hand thingy-poo when you could be out harvesting pecans and doing good for humanity?

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 8:58:56 AM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e4e519bc-3e96-4081...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Oh wait a minute ,Putin has that planned.
> > >
> > > i'm sorry that I just can't work puns into what I'm saying , it's just the
> > > globalbrain is way more important than measly puns.
> > >
> > > to satisfy the requirement: I once heard a punny pun.
> > Just so it disables the “Dead Hand” computer Why worry about this Dead Hand thingy-poo when you could be out harvesting
> pecans and doing good for humanity?

So you are still too cheap to HIRE workers...

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 9:13:36 AM9/10/23
it can automatically initiate the launch of the Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) by sending a pre-entered highest-authority order from the General Staff of the Armed Forces, Strategic Missile Force Management to command posts and individual silos if a nuclear strike is detected by seismic, light, radioactivity, and pressure sensors even with the commanding elements fully destroyed.

even with the commanding elements fully destroyed, I like that part it's like Mike wandering around out in the pecan orchard with no brain which is his normal state yet still able to fully function harvesting pecans, even with the command elements fully destroyed ha ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha that's cybernetics at its best . itz like
an evil spirit descends over the fucking earth and kills everyone. Ha ha ha ha ha by the way are you hanging on my every word ? your last response was about a minute after my post. Have a nice day and eat more pecans.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 10:36:26 AM9/10/23
Man, I wish we had one of them doomsday devices.

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 11:50:13 AM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<23342ab9-ce1c-4b33...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > pecans and doing good for humanity?
> > So you are still too cheap to HIRE workers...
>
> it can automatically initiate the launch of the Russian intercontinental
> ballistic missiles (ICBMs) by sending a pre-entered highest-authority order
> from the General Staff of the Armed Forces, Strategic Missile Force
> Management to command posts and individual silos if a nuclear strike is
> detected by seismic, light, radioactivity, and pressure sensors even with the
> commanding elements fully destroyed.
>
> even with the commanding elements fully destroyed, I like that part it's like
> Mike wandering around out in the pecan orchard with no brain which is his
> normal state yet still able to fully function harvesting pecans, even with
> the command elements fully destroyed ha ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
> that's cybernetics at its best . itz like
> an evil spirit descends over the fucking earth and kills everyone. Ha ha ha
> ha ha by the way are you hanging on my every word ? your last response was
> about a minute after my post. Have a nice day and eat more pecans.

Actually I am hanging on to every word so I can report you to
the WOKE people. That way they get the blame.,

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 11:54:30 AM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6ec04889-ecca-4134...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > So you are still too cheap to HIRE workers...
> > it can automatically initiate the launch of the Russian intercontinental
> > ballistic missiles (ICBMs) by sending a pre-entered highest-authority order
> > from the General Staff of the Armed Forces, Strategic Missile Force
> > Management to command posts and individual silos if a nuclear strike is
> > detected by seismic, light, radioactivity, and pressure sensors even with
> > the commanding elements fully destroyed.
> >

> > even with the commanding elements fully destroyed, I like that part it's
> > like Mike wandering around out in the pecan orchard with no brain which is
> > his normal state yet still able to fully function harvesting pecans, even
> > with the command elements fully destroyed ha ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
> > ha that's cybernetics at its best . itz like
> > an evil spirit descends over the fucking earth and kills everyone. Ha ha ha
> > ha ha by the way are you hanging on my every word ? your last response was
> > about a minute after my post. Have a nice day and eat more pecans.
>
> Man, I wish we had one of them doomsday devices.

It would come in handy when one of those religious groups come around
to try and convert you/me because doomsday is just around the corner.
Then you.I can show it to them and say that just as soon as a few adjustments
are
completed, I you/I will be ready.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 12:37:24 PM9/10/23
This woke thing I never have made sense out of it. Is it like the direct opposite of a zombie? You know , zombies wander around asleep, eating human flesh ,and stuff like that.

I always tell these doomsday people that doomsday , being killed by ICBM , is pretty nasty , I mean if you're not vaporized instantly probably you'll burn to death so why don't you just take this 44 magnum and end it quickly right here.

Mike

Sep 10, 2023, 4:19:16 PM9/10/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ff0accaa-2865-46b5...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Man, I wish we had one of them doomsday devices.
> > It would come in handy when one of those religious groups come around
> > to try and convert you/me because doomsday is just around the corner.
> > Then you.I can show it to them and say that just as soon as a few
> > adjustments
> > are
> > completed, I you/I will be ready.
>
> This woke thing I never have made sense out of it. Is it like the direct
> opposite of a zombie? You know , zombies wander around asleep, eating human
> flesh ,and stuff like that.
>
> I always tell these doomsday people that doomsday , being killed by ICBM , is
> pretty nasty , I mean if you're not vaporized instantly probably you'll burn
> to death so why don't you just take this 44 magnum and end it quickly right
> here.

It sets to be something like Catholic Original Sin. We have to punish
ourselves
for things we did not do but our predecessors may have.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 10, 2023, 5:20:38 PM9/10/23
and it's like this wonderful idea called reparations .
who gets the money ? does your black neighbor down the street get a hundred million bucks , the other black neighbor down the street get $20 I mean let's not just have it apply to slavery in the 1850s what about people that constructed the great pyramid of Giza ? their descendents need money too.

Mike

Sep 11, 2023, 4:14:11 AM9/11/23
On Sep 10, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4a13ef55-9ac8-4b44...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I always tell these doomsday people that doomsday , being killed by ICBM ,
> > > is
> > > pretty nasty , I mean if you're not vaporized instantly probably you'll
> > > burn
> > > to death so why don't you just take this 44 magnum and end it quickly right
> > > here.
> > It sets to be something like Catholic Original Sin. We have to punish
> > ourselves
> > for things we did not do but our predecessors may have.
>
> and it's like this wonderful idea called reparations .
> who gets the money ? does your black neighbor down the street get a hundred
> million bucks , the other black neighbor down the street get $20 I mean let's
> not just have it apply to slavery in the 1850s what about people that
> constructed the great pyramid of Giza ? their descendents need money too.

Its like class action suits. The court awards millions most of which fgo to
the lawyers
and the injured parties get small change.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 11, 2023, 9:50:42 AM9/11/23
yes, those class action rewards you get a notice in the mail like "you didn't even know you were part of this class action suit but your reward from the Farkle burger amnesia suit is 22 cents. it resides in Farkleberry national bank in Cuero, Texas , 30 miles from you . thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow"

Mike

Sep 11, 2023, 10:27:18 AM9/11/23
On Sep 11, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<382c69d6-efc0-4381...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > and it's like this wonderful idea called reparations .
> > > who gets the money ? does your black neighbor down the street get a hundred
> > > million bucks , the other black neighbor down the street get $20 I mean
> > > let's
> > > not just have it apply to slavery in the 1850s what about people that
> > > constructed the great pyramid of Giza ? their descendents need money too.
> > Its like class action suits. The court awards millions most of which fgo to
> > the lawyers
> > and the injured parties get small change. yes, those class action rewards you get a notice in the mail like "you didn't
> even know you were part of this class action suit but your reward from the
> Farkle burger amnesia suit is 22 cents. it resides in Farkleberry national
> bank in Cuero, Texas , 30 miles from you . thank you and have a pleasant
> tomorrow”
But think of all those hungry lawyers kept from starving

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 1:01:14 PM9/12/23
What do you call 5000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ?

An indication that a rumor got out amongst them that there's a juicy personal injury suit down there.

Mike

Sep 12, 2023, 2:46:24 PM9/12/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<471fd540-a155-4c52...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > even know you were part of this class action suit but your reward from the
> > > Farkle burger amnesia suit is 22 cents. it resides in Farkleberry national
> > > bank in Cuero, Texas , 30 miles from you . thank you and have a pleasant
> > > tomorrow”
> > But think of all those hungry lawyers kept from starving
> What do you call 5000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ?
>
> An indication that a rumor got out amongst them that there's a juicy personal
> injury suit down there.

How about I put an ambulance siren on a boat in the ocean to attract more.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2023, 4:43:21 PM9/12/23
there was this planet where the inhabitants' throats were so big that when they went out drinking they would use an ambulance chaser.

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 6:46:09 AM9/13/23
On Sep 12, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<39ae52ea-2360-4d7d...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > What do you call 5000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ?
> > >
> > > An indication that a rumor got out amongst them that there's a juicy
> > > personal
> > > injury suit down there.
> > How about I put an ambulance siren on a boat in the ocean to attract more.
>
> there was this planet where the inhabitants' throats were so big that when
> they went out drinking they would use an ambulance chaser.

And not you as you are not chaste...

Don Stockbauer

Sep 13, 2023, 10:26:06 AM9/13/23
yes, I am chaste:

By Darlene and her three beautiful sisters,

I can hardly outrun them.

They want sex with me so bad.

Mike

Sep 13, 2023, 10:55:24 AM9/13/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8eb33cdc-3560-458a...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > there was this planet where the inhabitants' throats were so big that when
> > > they went out drinking they would use an ambulance chaser.
> > And not you as you are not chaste... yes, I am chaste:
>
> By Darlene and her three beautiful sisters,
>
> I can hardly outrun them.
>
> They want sex with me so bad.

And if there is anyone who can give them bad sex ----

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 1:06:33 AM9/14/23
Ha: You didn't specify the referent of "anybody", so we can say itz YOU!!!!! with the bad sex stuff.

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 4:44:28 AM9/14/23
On Sep 13, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<57b03315-b9ad-4247...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > I can hardly outrun them.
> > >
> > > They want sex with me so bad.
> > And if there is anyone who can give them bad sex ----
>
> Ha: You didn't specify the referent of "anybody", so we can say itz YOU!!!!!
> with the bad sex stuff.

So, you do not like to advertise!!!!

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 1:07:24 PM9/14/23
Yes, I do like to advertise. I like to advertise that sex is bad with me because that way the girls avoid me and that's best because of me simultaneously having AIDS and gonorrhea and syphilis and herpes and you name it.

Mike

Sep 14, 2023, 3:07:30 PM9/14/23
On Sep 14, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<fcc03bd2-1c64-47a6...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Ha: You didn't specify the referent of "anybody", so we can say itz
> > > YOU!!!!!
> > > with the bad sex stuff.
> > So, you do not like to advertise!!!!
> Yes, I do like to advertise. I like to advertise that sex is bad with me
> because that way the girls avoid me and that's best because of me
> simultaneously having AIDS and gonorrhea and syphilis and herpes and you name
> it.

All this talk about sex shows you have a one crack mind.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2023, 4:13:48 PM9/14/23
wayback , when and where did Tony Orlando wake up? At the cracks of Dawn.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 3:39:55 AM9/15/23
> > > Yes, I do like to advertise. I like to advertise that sex is bad with me
> > > because that way the girls avoid me and that's best because of me
> > > simultaneously having AIDS and gonorrhea and syphilis and herpes and you
> > > name
> > > it.
> > All this talk about sex shows you have a one crack mind.
>
> wayback , when and where did Tony Orlando wake up? At the cracks of Dawn.

Now you are just ribbon me

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 8:50:41 AM9/15/23
I had to do a stretch in prison, because I tried to save the globe from catastrophe, but my intentions were misinterpreted as trying to destroy the globe so I was thrown into Sing-Sing where I could practice my singing, I was finally let out in. I got a letter off to my lady love that she should tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree as a signal as to whether we should reunite or not. I was in anticipation of whether I would see that ribbon or not and we got to the old oak tree and she was there with a 30-06 and killed me.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 11:14:23 AM9/15/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<701f9f3f-5de9-46da...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > wayback , when and where did Tony Orlando wake up? At the cracks of Dawn.
> > Now you are just ribbon me
>
> I had to do a stretch in prison, because I tried to save the globe from
> catastrophe, but my intentions were misinterpreted as trying to destroy the
> globe so I was thrown into Sing-Sing where I could practice my singing, I was
> finally let out in. I got a letter off to my lady love that she should tie a
> yellow ribbon around the old oak tree as a signal as to whether we should
> reunite or not. I was in anticipation of whether I would see that ribbon or
> not and we got to the old oak tree and she was there with a 30-06 and killed
> me.

Even a cat has only 9 lives, and you have been killed many more times than
that.
Do you have someone on call to keep during you in the Pet Semetery?

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 1:29:41 PM9/15/23
hey, buddy, this is no fair. I have severe short-term memory loss, so I can't remember everything I do just as perfectly as you do.

Mike

Sep 15, 2023, 4:33:05 PM9/15/23
On Sep 15, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5d87d483-eeb3-47ca...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > yellow ribbon around the old oak tree as a signal as to whether we should
> > > reunite or not. I was in anticipation of whether I would see that ribbon or
> > > not and we got to the old oak tree and she was there with a 30-06 and
> > > killed
> > > me.
> > Even a cat has only 9 lives, and you have been killed many more times than
> > that.
> > Do you have someone on call to keep during you in the Pet Semetery?
>
> hey, buddy, this is no fair. I have severe short-term memory loss, so I can't
> remember everything I do just as perfectly as you do.

I don;t have to remember . I just accuse you of forgetting
And you don’t recall that you didn’t say/do what I said you did

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2023, 5:03:49 PM9/15/23
Who are you again?

Mike

Sep 16, 2023, 5:11:48 AM9/16/23

> > > hey, buddy, this is no fair. I have severe short-term memory loss, so I
> > > can't
> > > remember everything I do just as perfectly as you do.
> > I don;t have to remember . I just accuse you of forgetting
> > And you don’t recall that you didn’t say/do what I said you did
> Who are you again?

Thats for you to worry about till I choose to do the dirty to you.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 12:35:53 AM9/17/23
and you get on my case for talking about me being killed
I know what you're gonna do , you're gonna hide in the bushes up by the highway and kill me as I drive by, right?

Mike

Sep 17, 2023, 4:31:55 AM9/17/23
On Sep 16, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5c79609b-44bb-4d85...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Who are you again? Thats for you to worry about till I choose to do the dirty to you.
>
> and you get on my case for talking about me being killed
> I know what you're gonna do , you're gonna hide in the bushes up by the
> highway and kill me as I drive by, right?

You can drive????

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 8:57:27 AM9/17/23
Such insults. But I tell you, you're very close to the circumstance where I just quit this group and you're gonna have to get Elle back in here so y'all can have a love affair.

oh , you wanted a pun. Yes I can drive, I have a wild drives. The cattle out here are nervous.

Mike

Sep 17, 2023, 11:53:38 AM9/17/23
On Sep 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<312aefa1-302a-4577...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > and you get on my case for talking about me being killed
> > > I know what you're gonna do , you're gonna hide in the bushes up by the
> > > highway and kill me as I drive by, right?
> > You can drive????
> \Such insults. But I tell you, you're very close to the circumstance where I
> just quit this group and you're gonna have to get Elle back in here so y'all
> can have a love affair.
>
> oh , you wanted a pun. Yes I can drive, I have a wild drives. The cattle out
> here are nervous.

The sheep warned them???

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2023, 4:28:58 PM9/17/23
No, you misunderstand. I meant wild drives Billy used to come out here and the big game was to drive right by a pecan tree as close as you could but then I was good at it. He wasn't too good at it and drove the jeep ride into a pecan tree and dad came over and looked at the jeep and he said I was gonna get some money for this jeep.

Mike

Sep 18, 2023, 5:01:04 AM9/18/23
On Sep 17, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a2c4a2cb-3547-4eb7...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > \Such insults. But I tell you, you're very close to the circumstance where
> > > just quit this group and you're gonna have to get Elle back in here so
> > > y'all
> > > can have a love affair.
> > >
> > > oh , you wanted a pun. Yes I can drive, I have a wild drives. The cattle
> > > out
> > > here are nervous.
> > The sheep warned them???
>
> No, you misunderstand. I meant wild drives Billy used to come out here and
> the big game was to drive right by a pecan tree as close as you could but
> then I was good at it. He wasn't too good at it and drove the jeep ride into
> a pecan tree and dad came over and looked at the jeep and he said I was gonna
> get some money for this jeep.

But Eugene would have prefferd being brought to the hospital.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 18, 2023, 2:09:40 PM9/18/23
In those old Popeye cartoons there was this little creature called the jeep and it went around saying Jeep Jeep Jeep what did that mean Jeep Jeep Jeep? I have no idea Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep.

Mike

Sep 19, 2023, 3:44:38 AM9/19/23
On Sep 18, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b3398eb0-d7a4-48dc...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > No, you misunderstand. I meant wild drives Billy used to come out here and
> > > the big game was to drive right by a pecan tree as close as you could but
> > > then I was good at it. He wasn't too good at it and drove the jeep ride
> > > into
> > > a pecan tree and dad came over and looked at the jeep and he said I was
> > > gonna
> > > get some money for this jeep.
> > But Eugene would have prefferd being brought to the hospital.
>
> In those old Popeye cartoons there was this little creature called the jeep
> and it went around saying Jeep Jeep Jeep what did that mean Jeep Jeep Jeep? I
> have no idea Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep,
> Jeep, Jeep.

You can either have an expensive vehicle or a jeep one.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 19, 2023, 4:36:53 PM9/19/23
jeeps used to be pretty cheap, but now they're expensive.

Mike

Sep 20, 2023, 5:07:30 AM9/20/23
On Sep 19, 2023, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<3b7132fc-0067-48ca...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > In those old Popeye cartoons there was this little creature called the jeep
> > > and it went around saying Jeep Jeep Jeep what did that mean Jeep Jeep
> > > Jeep? I
> > > have no idea Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep, Jeep,
> > > Jeep, Jeep.
> > You can either have an expensive vehicle or a jeep one.
> jeeps used to be pretty cheap, but now they're expensive.

And cheap is for the birds.
It is loading more messages.