Adam and Eve

Mike

Oct 29, 2022, 6:34:54 AM10/29/22
An Englishman, Frenchman, and Russian are looking at a painting of Adam and
Eve.
"They are so calm and contemplative. They would surely be English." The
Englishman says.
"No," the Frenchman says, "they are naked and beautiful, they would be
French."
"My friends," the Russian begins, "no clothes, no shelter, they are sharing
an apple between two, they're being watched, and they're told this is
paradise. They are definitely Russian."

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly,
and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Don Stockbauer

Nov 4, 2022, 1:13:51 PM11/4/22
Darlene says I have Russian hands and Roman fingers.

Mike

Nov 4, 2022, 1:55:03 PM11/4/22
On Nov 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5d26b8c5-9b76-4583...@googlegroups.com>):
And greece-y palms

Don Stockbauer

Nov 5, 2022, 1:10:26 AM11/5/22
Of course I have greasy palms I'm a hard-working pecan harvester and when you're harvest pecans you have to fix the harvesting Equipment quite often and they have grease on them and so I have a greasy palms QED

Mike

Nov 5, 2022, 4:59:32 AM11/5/22
On Nov 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<67e42a68-b2e4-423c...@googlegroups.com>):
And not from greasing the palms of politicians??

Don Stockbauer

Nov 5, 2022, 11:08:40 AM11/5/22
greasing the palm I got interested in a similar phrase which is to "cross one's poem with silver" and I thought they meant that was derived from when Judas excepted the 30 pieces of silver from the Romans to betray Christ but in actuality it stems from going to a gypsy and the gypsy demanding payment you just learn something every day don't you

Mike

Nov 6, 2022, 2:48:36 AM11/6/22
On Nov 5, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8d3a7f2f-04c7-4643...@googlegroups.com>):
You do roma off topic

Don Stockbauer

Nov 6, 2022, 6:19:08 AM11/6/22
Tony?

Mike

Nov 6, 2022, 7:15:08 AM11/6/22
On Nov 6, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<9ea17c2d-7944-43e2...@googlegroups.com>):
Do you really have enough hair left for a home permanent??? Even one by
Toni???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 7, 2022, 4:04:16 AM11/7/22
i'm afraid I don't have much hair left , especially in the pubic region so I had to go out and buy a Merkin which is a pubic hair wig: If you buy a merkin it helps greatly with our balance of trade deficit. also eye wants went to this hair guy he was a hair club for men person or something like that and I told him I'm getting bald then the guy says "well it's in your genes " I said no I have plenty of hair in my jeans which contradicts the previous statement but that's what life is all about: contradictions.

Mike

Nov 7, 2022, 7:16:06 AM11/7/22
On Nov 7, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4e7f9acf-d86a-4039...@googlegroups.com>):
Were you at least patriotic about it and bought one that was a - merkin
made???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 7, 2022, 1:14:28 PM11/7/22
this lady I'm married to and I won't mention her name because you're getting tired of it and I wanted a child and since she's sterile from having been a prostitute before I met her we had a surrogate couple make us a baby and it was right here in America we didn't have to go to Taiwan or anything so that's where they got that line for that country song "my baby is American made"

Mike

Nov 7, 2022, 1:43:51 PM11/7/22
On Nov 7, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<77eeea72-f951-44c6...@googlegroups.com>):
> made”

Yes, you always have been on the make

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2022, 2:05:38 PM11/8/22
I went down to a used car lot and they had Fords and Chevys and Chryslers and Buicks, so I got a little sleepy so I lay across the hood of one of them and the salesman came over and said "you must be on the
make"

Mike

Nov 8, 2022, 2:17:51 PM11/8/22
On Nov 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7a71a2fd-a00b-449d...@googlegroups.com>):
> make”
If you could only a- ford it.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2022, 5:27:28 PM11/8/22
I have to be able to afford it because to get to town I have to drive through a creek with pretty deep water so the only way to do that is to ford it.

Mike

Nov 9, 2022, 6:20:53 AM11/9/22
On Nov 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6934ef75-5372-4390...@googlegroups.com>):
And that joke is creek-ing

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2022, 12:22:07 PM11/9/22
You're right. I had the joke printed up , tore it into pieces and threw it in the creek.

Mike

Nov 9, 2022, 3:17:59 PM11/9/22
On Nov 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<66680e3b-bd6b-45bf...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 5:20:53 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<6934ef75-5372-4390...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > I have to be able to afford it because to get to town I have to drive
> > > through
> > > a creek with pretty deep water so the only way to do that is to ford it.
> > And that joke is creek-ing
>
> You're right. I had the joke printed up , tore it into pieces and threw it in
> the creek.

I will brook no littering in our pristine waters.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2022, 3:57:30 PM11/9/22
And of course we know what song was inspired by Dolly Parton lying face up in a creek nude ; it was Islands in the Stream.

Mike

Nov 9, 2022, 5:41:25 PM11/9/22
On Nov 9, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1a62f1e3-e0a4-416d...@googlegroups.com>):
It looked so inviting you fell into the stream??

Don Stockbauer

Nov 10, 2022, 4:33:09 PM11/10/22
And I streamed our activities directly to Live Cleo just to prove to her that more than just she is in this game.

Mike

Nov 11, 2022, 4:27:17 AM11/11/22
On Nov 10, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6dc51981-7da1-435b...@googlegroups.com>):
Even thou she smells rather gamey???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 11, 2022, 1:39:19 PM11/11/22
How did you know? She's an ardent gamer!

Mike

Nov 11, 2022, 3:33:26 PM11/11/22
On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5f72a1e2-93de-4188...@googlegroups.com>):
Since she is game, will, you shoot her???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 11, 2022, 9:12:36 PM11/11/22
No, it's a basic rule of humanity that just because you can do something you don't have to do it . In the movie Schindler's List a concentration camp leader was shooting inmates as they walked across the grounds , Schindler told him just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to do it.

Mike

Nov 12, 2022, 6:12:32 AM11/12/22
On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0b790e8f-c8dd-43bd...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 2:33:26 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<5f72a1e2-93de-4188...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > How did you know? She's an ardent gamer!
> > Since she is game, will, you shoot her???
>
> No, it's a basic rule of humanity that just because you can do something you
> don't have to do it . In the movie Schindler's List a concentration camp
> leader was shooting inmates as they walked across the grounds , Schindler
> told him just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to do it.

Tell that to those yahoo’s who think roadsigns are legitimate targets for
their guns.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 12, 2022, 8:00:07 AM11/12/22
On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 5:12:32 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<0b790e8f-c8dd-43bd...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 2:33:26 PM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > > On Nov 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<5f72a1e2-93de-4188...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Since she is game, will, you shoot her???
> >
> > No, it's a basic rule of humanity that just because you can do something you
> > don't have to do it . In the movie Schindler's List a concentration camp
> > leader was shooting inmates as they walked across the grounds , Schindler
> > told him just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to do it.
> Tell that to those yahoo’s who think roadsigns are legitimate targets for
> their guns.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Most of those people use Hotmail instead of Yahoo .

Anyway you didn't provide a very good example : the penultimate example is the Target sign , it's a perfect target so what you do is you go down to a Target store and you start shooting at one of their signs because it's a perfect target and then when the police come for you just tell them "Officer, I'm easily confused , it's a perfect target and what does it say right under the target in English? There's the word "TARGET" in big capital letters , it's a target , you can't weasel your way out of this."

The most common response I get to this set of instructions from sane people is the next thing you'll see after the police is going to be the men in the white suits.

Mike

Nov 13, 2022, 5:40:22 AM11/13/22
On Nov 12, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<d37ba7dc-be64-4861...@googlegroups.com>):
With the proverbial butterfly nets

Don Stockbauer

Nov 13, 2022, 11:30:47 AM11/13/22
I was hiking through a field one time and five guys in white suits came at me with butterfly nets , I told them "hey , can I have any specimens you catch? I've got a butterfly collection at home."

Mike

Nov 13, 2022, 1:37:43 PM11/13/22
On Nov 13, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<41e0d3c7-aca3-4f9e...@googlegroups.com>):
> I've got a butterfly collection at home.”

I have a milk churn that can really make the butter fly.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 13, 2022, 7:10:28 PM11/13/22
In Houston there's a restaurant called Madam Butterfly's, a Chinese place ; however we called it Madame Batter Fries'.

Mike

Nov 14, 2022, 5:28:04 AM11/14/22
On Nov 13, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<506991e7-44b4-4e70...@googlegroups.com>):
The old lady who lived in the shoe had little trouble keeping her numerous
brood in line,
She knew which side her brood should be battered on

Don Stockbauer

Nov 14, 2022, 8:27:23 AM11/14/22
I've always heard that "A little bit of butter makes the batter better" or words to that effect.

Mike

Nov 14, 2022, 4:02:11 PM11/14/22
On Nov 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f069ce9e-e6fd-445d...@googlegroups.com>):
If you can find a whey to make a profit on it --- do it.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 14, 2022, 5:06:47 PM11/14/22
I'd need to sell a lot of curds and whey together to make a lot of money.

Mike

Nov 15, 2022, 5:14:01 AM11/15/22
On Nov 14, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6977dd27-81e8-41c2...@googlegroups.com>):
The markey for it may be bad now but you can tuffet out till things improve.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2022, 10:08:06 AM11/15/22
No, instead of gambling on the stock market I go to Las Vegas and gamble there because after I gamble away all my money I can sneak into one of those shows featuring pretty dancing girls (story told before).

Mike

Nov 15, 2022, 11:12:30 AM11/15/22
On Nov 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4942995c-2ca5-4d1d...@googlegroups.com>):
Just be sure it is not a show by one of the magicians performing there
because
they would make freeloaders like you vanish.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2022, 11:49:53 AM11/15/22
I once had a job loading pecans onto a truck but then the freeloaders came along and put me out of a job.

Mike

Nov 15, 2022, 3:16:12 PM11/15/22
On Nov 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<0a3be16b-19e6-49fd...@googlegroups.com>):
So you told your boss to take your job and shovel it...

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2022, 4:43:22 PM11/15/22
> Groucho Marx luhttps://groups.google.com/g/alt.humor.puns/c/1vX29nENCQc

Yes, shovelling it is correct since my next job was starring in the Locomotive Breath video by Jethro Tull.

Mike

Nov 16, 2022, 6:52:55 AM11/16/22
On Nov 15, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<b7e6048e-c45d-4b7e...@googlegroups.com>):
What Loco motive got you to do that???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 16, 2022, 2:08:40 PM11/16/22
His name was Crazy Horse.

Mike

Nov 16, 2022, 3:18:34 PM11/16/22
On Nov 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<f6e7c182-4014-47e5...@googlegroups.com>):
Sounds more like a Psycho - Ceramic (cracked pot) to me

Don Stockbauer

Nov 16, 2022, 7:02:14 PM11/16/22
We had a teacher in eighth grade and somebody asked him why does crackpot mean insane and he said well it's because the pot is analogous to someone's brain case and a cracked pot let's all the content run out.

Mike

Nov 17, 2022, 4:48:45 AM11/17/22
On Nov 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<2e4a485c-5210-4998...@googlegroups.com>):
I am content with that explanation.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 17, 2022, 8:59:12 AM11/17/22
All these people keep saying "I have to create more content in my posts " well that's easy the content for a post is wood

Mike

Nov 17, 2022, 11:15:45 AM11/17/22
On Nov 17, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<6baa2fc0-c393-440f...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 3:48:45 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 16, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<2e4a485c-5210-4998...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > We had a teacher in eighth grade and somebody asked him why does crackpot
> > > mean insane and he said well it's because the pot is analogous to someone's
> > > brain case and a cracked pot let's all the content run out.
> > I am content with that explanation.
> All these people keep saying "I have to create more content in my posts "
> well that's easy the content for a post is wood

Then you need to get busy doing it --- post haste

Don Stockbauer

Nov 17, 2022, 4:13:01 PM11/17/22
> finding it everywhere, https://biobridgeglobal.org/donors/blood-donation/resources-for-donors/
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I try to hurry on a job for the first part of it but it never works , I always have to do posthaste.

Mike

Nov 18, 2022, 5:06:39 AM11/18/22
On Nov 17, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1d261759-b5d9-4bc2...@googlegroups.com>):
Just so you are not playing post office with the secretary --- Darlene could
catch you at it.

Michael LeVine
mle...@redshift.com

Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
finding it everywhere,

Don Stockbauer

Nov 18, 2022, 10:41:25 AM11/18/22
I have been playing post office with the secretary; that involves throwing mail into the bushes.

Mike

Nov 18, 2022, 3:08:20 PM11/18/22
On Nov 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ca71c89d-126c-41a9...@googlegroups.com>):
So at the end off the day you could say truthfully that you are bushed???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 18, 2022, 5:37:59 PM11/18/22
Yes, also during the sessions with Live Cleo she has a strange cat that comes in wielding a cat o' nine tails. So I was Pussywhipped.

Mike

Nov 19, 2022, 4:34:21 AM11/19/22
On Nov 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8dd75477-4c46-4ac9...@googlegroups.com>):
A strap- ing big cat I assume.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 19, 2022, 10:09:53 AM11/19/22
One of my most enjoyable evenings was playing mumbly-pegging with Tom Selleck.

Mike

Nov 19, 2022, 2:23:01 PM11/19/22
On Nov 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8dd3eebc-7238-437c...@googlegroups.com>):
What is the mutter with your voice??? Speak up.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 19, 2022, 3:43:17 PM11/19/22
When I was 10 years old, my father went to my mother beaming with pride. He told her "Honey, Don has just learned to say half a word ; he's learned
to say "Mother."

Mike

Nov 19, 2022, 3:45:36 PM11/19/22
On Nov 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<a5ca51c4-49bb-4bc5...@googlegroups.com>):
> to say "Mother.”

Thats the difference between the have and have-nots...

Don Stockbauer

Nov 19, 2022, 7:35:13 PM11/19/22
So if you have a rope that has a bunch of knots in it, does that mean you're a have-knots?

Mike

Nov 20, 2022, 5:14:44 AM11/20/22
On Nov 19, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<cf07bc9f-48f9-4d15...@googlegroups.com>):
But they lead a very knot--y life

Don Stockbauer

Nov 20, 2022, 12:24:24 PM11/20/22
Knotty? So do two dogs who are mating that get hung up.

Mike

Nov 20, 2022, 12:50:08 PM11/20/22
On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4c98f439-72d4-4f55...@googlegroups.com>):
Have a strong connection

Don Stockbauer

Nov 20, 2022, 9:53:32 PM11/20/22
There were these two dogs that were dating and they were establishing a good connection between the two of them , one evening he showed up on her doorstep with a bouquet of flowers , he told her "You
sure are looking good tonight, Lassie, and whatever you rolled in sure does stink."

Mike

Nov 21, 2022, 2:47:50 AM11/21/22
On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<210e2796-cc16-426e...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:50:08 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<4c98f439-72d4-4f55...@googlegroups.com>):
> > Have a strong connection
> There were these two dogs that were dating and they were establishing a good
> connection between the two of them , one evening he showed up on her doorstep
> with a bouquet of flowers , he told her "You
> sure are looking good tonight, Lassie, and whatever you rolled in sure does
> stink.”
Another oldie

One flea says to the other “Do you want to walk or take a dog?"

Don Stockbauer

Nov 21, 2022, 9:31:03 AM11/21/22
On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 1:47:50 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<210e2796-cc16-426e...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:50:08 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > > On Nov 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<4c98f439-72d4-4f55...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Have a strong connection
> > There were these two dogs that were dating and they were establishing a good
> > connection between the two of them , one evening he showed up on her doorstep
> > with a bouquet of flowers , he told her "You
> > sure are looking good tonight, Lassie, and whatever you rolled in sure does
> > stink.”
> Another oldie
>
> One flea says to the other “Do you want to walk or take a dog?"
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

One of them says "I feel like doing my yo-yo ; I want to walk the dog"

Mike

Nov 21, 2022, 11:31:12 AM11/21/22
On Nov 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<1d47fb34-bc5a-456b...@googlegroups.com>):
> One of them says "I feel like doing my yo-yo ; I want to walk the dog”
Thats one way of duncan the issue

Don Stockbauer

Nov 21, 2022, 4:26:13 PM11/21/22
I am literally the most generous philanthropist on the face of the earth. When a county fair comes
here I always offer myself up to the Duncan booth.

Mike

Nov 22, 2022, 2:06:22 AM11/22/22
On Nov 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<024dbebc-263f-4ea2...@googlegroups.com>):
Yes, you do love duncan those doughnuts.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 22, 2022, 4:25:11 PM11/22/22
I was just about to walk into church on Sunday and my friend Kevin came walking up and he said "Don, to heck with this , let's go to the First Church of the Dunkin' Donut"

Mike

Nov 23, 2022, 4:14:42 AM11/23/22
On Nov 22, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<5301a235-66b4-4f78...@googlegroups.com>):
> of the Dunkin' Donut” As a glutton for punishment --- how about the First Church of Buster???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 23, 2022, 3:18:50 PM11/23/22
I knew this guy , he would only have sex with virgins; his name was Buster Hymen.

Mike

Nov 23, 2022, 3:43:02 PM11/23/22
On Nov 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4cbcfa7e-0769-4153...@googlegroups.com>):
Which reminds me that a Brassiere is also known as a bust stop

Don Stockbauer

Nov 23, 2022, 10:00:27 PM11/23/22
And the German term for brassiere is "Holz em frum Floppin".

Mike

Nov 24, 2022, 4:58:00 AM11/24/22
On Nov 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8ea54c5d-5e97-4c1b...@googlegroups.com>):
No, its “Stopenz floppin"

Don Stockbauer

Nov 24, 2022, 2:45:36 PM11/24/22
No, "Stop End Floppen" refers to a special brassiere made for the woman's ass.

Mike

Nov 25, 2022, 4:43:49 AM11/25/22
On Nov 24, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<581fed85-519a-40fe...@googlegroups.com>):
I thought PETA got them banned for abuse of Donkeys???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 25, 2022, 4:55:24 AM11/25/22
PETA has been diverted from its original cause of protecting animals and now they just make a certain type of bread.

Mike

Nov 25, 2022, 5:06:12 AM11/25/22
On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<8a862fe9-1a89-426d...@googlegroups.com>):
Just so the Secret Service does not catch them at it

Don Stockbauer

Nov 25, 2022, 12:46:35 PM11/25/22
I went up to Dad one time and I said "dad I'm going to join the Secret Service "'and he said "well Don , when do you plan to join?" and I told him "just as soon as I can find out anything about them."

Mike

Nov 25, 2022, 3:08:25 PM11/25/22
On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<859d6ec0-b3b1-45dd...@googlegroups.com>):
> "just as soon as I can find out anything about them.”

So you want to be an agency for change???

Don Stockbauer

Nov 25, 2022, 10:55:01 PM11/25/22
I went into an agency and I told them "I want to be an agent, see " and they told me "you can be an agent but you can't be the whole agent, see."

Mike

Nov 26, 2022, 4:52:51 AM11/26/22
On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<ed75ea23-b7cb-4336...@googlegroups.com>):
> told me "you can be an agent but you can't be the whole agent, see.”

So they filed your application in a bureau -- but that does not make you a
bureau - crat.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 26, 2022, 9:09:58 AM11/26/22
And I applied to get into Arista , that super Duper high intelligence group much smarter than Mensa , but they told me I'll never be an Arista-crat.

Mike

Nov 26, 2022, 9:30:34 AM11/26/22
On Nov 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<7132bdee-82dd-438f...@googlegroups.com>):

> lOn Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 3:52:51 AM UTC-6, Mike wrote:
> > On Nov 25, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > (in article<ed75ea23-b7cb-4336...@googlegroups.com>):
> >
> > So they filed your application in a bureau -- but that does not make you a
> > bureau - crat.
>
> And I applied to get into Arista , that super Duper high intelligence group
> much smarter than Mensa , but they told me I'll never be an Arista-crat.

The Arisians were indeed quite smart but then again so were the Eddorians
and look what happened to them in the end

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2022, 12:31:26 AM11/27/22
Science fiction. Yuck. It got on me.

Mike

Nov 27, 2022, 4:42:09 AM11/27/22
On Nov 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<dd4ac52c-c5fb-4af4...@googlegroups.com>):
Shall I call a doctor?? I can call either Asimov or Smith...

Don Stockbauer

Nov 27, 2022, 11:31:13 AM11/27/22
they have these drones that fly around in the Middle East killing people and I thought man what a dream job you sit in a little air conditioned office somewhere and push some buttons and you can kill people so I was doing that one day and then Henderson came up to me and asked "what invention are you working on now" and I told him "well this is a new model killing drone , this one you just type in someone's name and it goes out and kills them " so then Harrison said "you just typed in John Smith "

Mike

Nov 27, 2022, 1:38:25 PM11/27/22
On Nov 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<62abaa4e-b969-442d...@googlegroups.com>):
> Harrison said "you just typed in John Smith “

A variation on the Crunch bird.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 1:08:24 AM11/28/22
The possibilities are endless ; for example , you could say "crunch bird , Nestlé crunch " and it' would go crunch a Nestles crunch , or "Crunch bird, captain crunch " and it would go crunch the captain.

Mike

Nov 28, 2022, 7:11:44 AM11/28/22
On Nov 27, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<accd5930-7283-4804...@googlegroups.com>):
How about the zoo keeper who found that his Boa Constrictor had escaped.
He hung a sign on the cage saying “Out to Crunch"

Don Stockbauer

Nov 28, 2022, 12:15:03 PM11/28/22
Gary Larson drew a cartoon which he could never make public ;
it showed a boa constrictor in a baby crib with a huge lump in its middle.

Mike

Nov 28, 2022, 3:19:16 PM11/28/22
On Nov 28, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<c4377924-0f0a-4d86...@googlegroups.com>):
I still prefer the one of the boy practicing his tuba behind the outhouse

Don Stockbauer

Nov 29, 2022, 12:10:11 AM11/29/22
I like the one which I guess was by Larson ,one of the greatest scientific cartoons of all time , it showed some fish in the water playing baseball right up by the shoreline and one of them has batted the ball up onto the beach and they're all wondering what to do.

Mike

Nov 29, 2022, 5:55:05 AM11/29/22
On Nov 28, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<4fab591f-8c1d-4f80...@googlegroups.com>):
Not his, b ut --- picture of Dung Beetle Motivational Seminar with sign
saying
“When Shit Happens -- be Sure it Happens to You"

Don Stockbauer

Nov 30, 2022, 10:34:37 PM11/30/22
Dung Beatles display some amazingly human-like behavior ; often you'll see one of them rolling a ball of dung along and there's a second one riding on it just waiting to steal it.

Mike

Dec 1, 2022, 6:05:19 AM12/1/22
On Nov 30, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e295a170-eaa8-4e8e...@googlegroups.com>):
And by succeeding -- he dung him wrong!

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 11:22:32 PM12/1/22
I like that scene in the movie "A Clockwork Orange" where Little Alex's crew pillaged a home and then Dim insisted on dunging on the front porch , which even Alex thought was a bit too much.

Mike

Dec 2, 2022, 6:10:54 AM12/2/22
On Dec 1, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
(in article<e40dcab6-a969-412e...@googlegroups.com>):
Dun was the pillage idiot.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 2, 2022, 8:10:04 PM12/2/22
There's this really great sketch by the Monty python flying circus where John Cleese is playing a village idiot and he walks around the Village running into lampposts, getting hit by cars, and dogs biting him . At the end of the sketch it shows him in the company of five luscious babes and he said "I may be an idiot, but I'm no fool."
It is loading more messages.