Urine a medical journal

Wee Pun of Mass Distraction

May 27, 2003, 9:21:59 PM5/27/03
Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

headdr

May 27, 2003, 10:27:51 PM5/27/03

"Wee Pun of Mass Distraction" <bmi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

Yes. And when they make a discovery, they shout, "Urethera!"

Kathy

May 27, 2003, 10:39:23 PM5/27/03

"headdr" <tmac...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

That helps them climb the bladder of success.

duh me

May 27, 2003, 11:08:43 PM5/27/03

how about the pressure? do they have some method of control? or do they
just want to let go......

Michael Balarama

May 27, 2003, 11:14:15 PM5/27/03

Wee Pun of Mass Distraction <bmi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

with urologists you are in or out

ynotssor

May 28, 2003, 5:12:46 AM5/28/03
"Wee Pun of Mass Distraction" <bmi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

Yes, over an occasional incontinental breakfast ...

--
use hotmail com for any email replies

KIMEVANS

May 28, 2003, 8:49:38 AM5/28/03

"Wee Pun of Mass Distraction" <bmi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

Most of them do,but not those with peenile problems

KIMEVANS

May 28, 2003, 8:54:17 AM5/28/03

"Wee Pun of Mass Distraction" <bmi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

>the egyptian ones dont-they would rather go outside and pee in denial

David Reihmer

May 28, 2003, 3:01:57 PM5/28/03
In article <7d3454a8.03052...@posting.google.com>,

bmi...@mindspring.com (Wee Pun of Mass Distraction) wrote:

> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

It would be a waste after they're M.D. to begin with.

They probably just catheter around the water cooler and discuss your
analyisis with their dire rhetoric.

mike wheeEler

May 28, 2003, 4:21:22 PM5/28/03
In article <7d3454a8.03052...@posting.google.com>,
bmi...@mindspring.com, Wee Pun of Mass Distraction was looking at the world
oddly when:

>Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

For all the good it does them they may as well be pissing in the wind...

mike wheeEler

May 28, 2003, 4:22:02 PM5/28/03
In article <3ED4283B...@braindead.com>, dat...@braindead.com, duh me was
looking at the world oddly when:

Short ladder, they don't have altitude problems

Kathy

May 28, 2003, 7:49:56 PM5/28/03

"Wee Pun of Mass Distraction" <bmi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

I'm not privy to that information. Best left to Toilets 'R' Us.

mike wheeEler

May 30, 2003, 2:13:23 AM5/30/03
In article <NWbBa.23852$b67.3...@read2.cgocable.net>, ktka...@cogeco.ca,
Kathy was looking at the world oddly when:
found in the garden department; toiletrees...

Sheila Dundee

Jun 2, 2003, 8:42:56 AM6/2/03

"Kathy"

> "Wee Pun of Mass Distraction"

> > Do urologists review their journal articles with peeer groups?

> I'm not privy to that information. Best left to Toilets 'R' Us.

I know because I received a leak and my sources are dependable!

J. A. Mc.

Jun 2, 2003, 11:44:23 AM6/2/03
On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 22:12:56 +0930, "Sheila Dundee"
<she...@chariotXCAPS.net.au> found these unused words floating about:

You always have to pamper your young sources if you want them to
develop properly.

mike wheeEler

Jun 3, 2003, 2:36:09 AM6/3/03
In article <3edb4...@news.chariot.net.au>, she...@chariotXCAPS.net.au, Sheila
Dundee was looking at the world oddly when:
Cream of leak soup... and the waiter had is fly in it...

Bobsey

Jun 4, 2003, 4:31:55 AM6/4/03

(line from a Mae West play. Asian laundry delivery man...) "I come
lickety split!" "Never mine that, just give me my clothes!"