Totally Mad CD-Rom...about those fonts...

瀏覽次數:87 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

cheetah rivera

未讀,
2002年5月24日 凌晨3:37:442002/5/24
收件者:
I know this topic has been brought up in the past---but has anyone ever
gotten those 36 designer fonts to work? What's the code? Has anyone ever
been able to unlock that "fonts1.prg" file in the Totally Mad folder? It's
over 2 mbs. and must be the font set. But what's a 'prg' file?

Eric Perlin

未讀,
2002年5月25日 晚上9:48:422002/5/25
收件者:

I have no idea what a "prg" file is, and I have no idea how to
obtain those fonts that are supposed to come with registering the
Totally Mad CD set.

However, for what it's worth, here is a web page where you can
download a free font that is based on Mad Magazine's logo:
http://members.aol.com/fontner/madfont.html

The font was designed in response to a request I posted several
years ago in a newsgroup called "alt.binaries.fonts."

Anyhow, don't lose any sleep if you can't get the fonts to work.
There are dozens, or possibly hundreds of web sites where you can
download fonts of all kinds for free.

cheetah rivera

未讀,
2002年5月26日 凌晨12:56:542002/5/26
收件者:
The next best thing!
Thanks, Eric

"Eric Perlin" <ericp...@SPAMSUCKSprodigy.net> wrote in message

kw...@hotmail.com

未讀,
2013年9月14日 上午9:01:362013/9/14
收件者:
Select 'Free Fonts' from Start> Broderbund> Free Fonts menu
Type in 3DAM

flag...@gmail.com

未讀,
2019年12月6日 凌晨1:57:242019/12/6
收件者:
I just used that code and I was able to unlock the fonts so thanks that was very cool when you consider I may never use them but I might.
0 則新訊息