Texas

Joseph Toubes

Oct 1, 2002, 9:45:31 PM10/1/02

On a plane, headed for Dallas-Fort Worth, two boisterous Texans are sitting
in the aisle and window seats, with an old Jewish man between them.

The first Texan says, "My name is Roger. I own 250,000 acres. I have 1000
head of cattle and they call my place "The Jolly Roger."

The second Texan says, "Well, you can call me John. I own 2 million acres,
with 5000 head of cattle. Folks call my place Big Johns."

They both look expectantly at the old Jewish man who finally offers, "My
name is Irving Mendelbaum, and I own, I think, 500 acres. Maybe a little
less."

Roger looks down at him and says, "500 Acres? What the hell can you raise on
500 acres?"

"Feh! I don't raise nottink", replies Irving.

"Well, then, what do you call it?" asked John.

"Oy, vat should I call it?" replies Irving. "I guess, Downtown Dallas".

Joseph Toubes

Oct 1, 2002, 9:45:32 PM10/1/02

Joseph Toubes

Oct 1, 2002, 11:16:55 PM10/1/02

Leon

Oct 3, 2002, 9:54:45 PM10/3/02
That's right, Joe. Keep telling it until you get it right.

Leon

"Joseph Toubes" <tou...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

Joseph Toubes

Oct 3, 2002, 11:36:35 PM10/3/02
New computer, new virus and fire wall. and all I did was click a few times.
Dang computers.

Sorry Leon for the trouble and the loss of bandwidth.

Shalom
Joe
"Leon" <words...@att.net> wrote in message