Punning Along

1 view

alohacyberian

Nov 29, 2001, 6:13:21 PM11/29/01
To err is human, to moo bovine.
A good pun is its own reword.
If life gives you llamas, make llamanade.
Despite rumors to the contrary, a mime is actually a very satisfying thing
to waste.
A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
A pessimist's blood type is always B-negative.
My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's just kiln time.
A shotgun wedding is a case of wife or death.
I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
I used to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the
axe.
If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes
from morons?
A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.
Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
One man's folly is another man's wife.
Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?
Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
Adolescence - when a lad forsakes his bosom buddy for a bosomed buddy.
Banning the bra was a big flop.
A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
Without geometry, life is pointless.
When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.
Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect