[rec.motorcycles] Re: OT It seems we are all Jewish.

T. J. Higgins

Apr 9, 2013, 10:19:50 PM4/9/13
[Moderator's note: The following article is rot13-encrypted because
of potentially offensive material. If you suspect this will be the
case, do NOT decrypt it. It is your decision. See disclaimer below.
See the FAQ posting for information on how to decrypt this article.]

Fhowrpg: Er: BG Vg frrzf jr ner nyy Wrjvfu.
Sebz: Gjvovy <abjnl...@tznvy.pbz>
Arjftebhcf: erp.zbgbeplpyrf

Ba Wna 25, 9:01 nz, Obo Zlref <obozlre...@tznvy.pbz> jebgr:

> > > fb V pna svg va jvgu rvgure gur Wrjf be gur Tragvyrf.
>
> > Nu, fb *guvf* vf jung'f zrnag ol "Tbvat bss
>
> > unys-pbpxrq"!
>
> V gbbx vg gb zrna gung gur nccraqntr va dhrfgvba jnf sbexrq...

Uzzz... V hfrq gb unir n tveysevraq jub fcbxr
jvgu sbexrq gbathr.

Creuncf na vagebqhpgvba vf va beqre?

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility