[rec.arts.tv] Fwd: The lyrics to "Hill Street Blues"

Esther Filderman

Nov 7, 1994, 5:01:51 PM11/7/94
From: spa...@unicorn.dorm.umd.edu (Spatch)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.stupidity
Subject: RE: The lyrics to "Hill Street Blues"

In article <b45l...@big-ed.net>, foz...@big-ed.net (Fozzie Bear) wrote:
> what are the lyrics to the hill street blues song?

Hill Street Blues
Hill Street Blues
Hill Street Blues, I got them Hill Street Blues
Put yourself in a policeman's shoes

When you're watching Hill Street, please don't snooze
There's just so much to see, it's a sure bet you'll lose
Catch the criminals, gather clues

Hill Street Blues
Hill Street Blues
When it's done I won't have Hill Street Blues
If pre-empted I will blow a fuse

Now it's time to watch those Hill Street Blues
Hill Street Blues.

hope this helps.

--
Postings to alt.humor.best-of-usenet reflect what the submittor considers to be
the best in usenet humor. The poster is responsible for the content. The