[rec.motorcycles] Re: Can It All Be Coincidence? By Don Fredrick.

T. J. Higgins

Oct 7, 2013, 4:32:38 PM10/7/13
Subject: Re: Can It All Be Coincidence? By Don Fredrick.
From: Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsc...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles

On Monday, July 1, 2013 5:09:47 PM UTC-7, Twibil wrote:
> On Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:50:08 PM UTC-7, Rob Kleinschmidt wrote:

> > Fruitcakes, like wine wine, improve with time.

> Wait.

> Doesn't "improve" mean "to get better"?

And of course I meant "fine wine", but they get better
in the sense of developing a unique and memorable
character.

In any case, as further proof of his thesis, I've done
an extensive analysis of the Rolling Stones lyrics
"Paint it Black" using techniques similar to those
which uncovered the fraudulent Obama birth certificate.

While the lyrics appear to say "I see a red door and
I want it painted black", my computer analysis shows
that this is a later dub and that the real lyrics
say "white house" rather than "red door". The
evidence is clear and damning.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility