[alt.fan.cecil-adams] Re: If YOU were in charge

Rick Burger

Oct 7, 2013, 4:46:46 PM10/7/13
Subject: Re: If YOU were in charge
From: Dover Beach <moon.b...@mail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.cecil-adams

Xho Jingleheimerschmidt <xho...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:kuoqr0$9o6$1...@dont-email.me:

> On 08/16/13 14:32, raus...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Friday, August 16, 2013 1:56:36 PM UTC-4, Mac wrote:
>>>

>>> Hell with them, if it makes llife eeasy.
>>>
>> Sorry all, I didn't think about all of that. It's just *SO*
>> frustrating when one wants to try something, but it's seemingly
>> almost impossible to get any.
>
> Clearly what we need to do is make it illegal for anyone to desire
> things which are difficult for them to obtain.

NEW THIS FALL ON FOX

Law and Order: Samsara. Lieutenant Siddhartha and his beautiful
female bodhisattvas crawl the mean streets of suburbia helping ordinary
consumers to end the continual repetitive cycle of birth and death that
arises from ordinary beings' grasping and fixating on a self and
experiences. And this time -- it's personal.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility