[cam.misc] Re: Throw-away society (food)

August West

Oct 7, 2013, 4:34:43 PM10/7/13
Subject: Re: Throw-away society (food)
From: Jon Green <jo...@deadspam.com>
Newsgroups: cam.misc

On 16/08/2013 11:19, Michael Kilpatrick wrote:
> For two Euros a pack of [duck] hearts is enough for two people, or a starter
> for four. You just chop 'em up and fry them with some onions and
> mushrooms, etc, in a couple of minutes. Here we are, allegedly in a
> recession, and some lovely, cheap but rich meat is just thrown away.

I've been searching for ages for a fishmonger who can sell me tuna
spleens. Or swordfish spleens, I'm not fussy.

It's not that I want to buy, I just want to find a fishmonger who's mad
enough to stock them.

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility