Subject: Re: How to recycle old Reel to Reel tapes?
From: Moe DeLoughan <m...@notmine.null>
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2013 9:44 AM, dgk wrote:

> I'm getting rid of a few hundred old 7" reels of recording tape.
> Anyone have an idea how to do it outside of just throwing them out? I
> don't care about security, it's just old music. They are heavy though.
> It seems wasteful to just dump them out in bags but I don't have a
> much better idea.

Post a message on Prison Plant and other conspiracy/paranoid nutjob
sites, starting with,

"My grandma, Rose Mary Woods, passed away a few years ago and we're
only now getting around to cleaning out her things. We found a bunch
of old reel-to-reel tapes...."

(You'll know you're old if you get the reference.)

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility