if you don't like my web design fuck you

Tom_B...@hushmail.com

Apr 18, 2004, 7:53:22 PM4/18/04

Dr. Flonkenstein

Apr 18, 2004, 9:30:10 PM4/18/04
Being tired of lurking, on Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:53:22 -0400, Tom_Bishop
posted:

> http://zidebar.poetic.zapto.org

Why don't you really learn to use HTML properly, and read the RFC?

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

Hywel Jenkins

Apr 19, 2004, 3:50:49 AM4/19/04
Tom_B...@hushmail.com wrote in message news:<4082DCB2.8772.3BF469A@localhost>...
> http://zidebar.poetic.zapto.org

I had a look at your site and, to be fair, there's no evidence of "web
design" there. What was the point of your post?

--
Hywel

Dennis M. Hammes

Apr 19, 2004, 5:41:23 AM4/19/04

He can't RTFM.
--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Kris

Apr 19, 2004, 6:17:24 AM4/19/04
In article <e29185c0.04041...@posting.google.com>,
hywelj...@hotmail.com (Hywel Jenkins) wrote:

> What was the point of your post?

Obviously to be killfiled for life. It makes some people tickle.

--
Kris
<kris...@xs4all.netherlands> (nl)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Apr 19, 2004, 8:14:37 AM4/19/04
Quoth the raven named Tom_B...@hushmail.com:

> http://zidebar.poetic.zapto.org

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;That is one of the best
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;web sites I have
&nbsp;&nbsp;seen today. You do a
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>mahvelous</b>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;job of design!!!!

--
-bts
-This space intentionally left in awe.

The Doormouse

Apr 19, 2004, 12:45:41 PM4/19/04
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.non...@example.invalid> wrote:

> -bts
> -This space intentionally left in awe.

Make room! There are other people waiting to bask in my glory!!
*~smilez~*

I did think that the naked Poser figurine was sort of cool.

The Doormouse

Hywel

Apr 19, 2004, 2:18:55 PM4/19/04
In article <40839ED6...@arvig.net>, scraw...@arvig.net says...

> Hywel Jenkins wrote:
> >
> > Tom_B...@hushmail.com wrote in message news:<4082DCB2.8772.3BF469A@localhost>...
> > > http://zidebar.poetic.zapto.org
> >
> > I had a look at your site and, to be fair, there's no evidence of "web
> > design" there. What was the point of your post?
> >
> > --
> > Hywel
>
> He can't RTFM.

You could have saved yourself a few letters there - the "TFM" were
unnecessary.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/

Peter J Ross

Apr 19, 2004, 7:18:52 PM4/19/04
On 19 Apr 2004 17:50:16 -0500, <delt...@127.0.0.1:7503> wrote:

> The site is members only at this time.
>
> I'll announce its wider release.
>
> I have no problem with criticism, but that ain't what y'all are giving.
>
> Later
>
> Tom

Is there some reason why you're hiding your post from the people whose
posts you're commenting on, Tommy?
--
PJR :-)

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

Dr. Flonkenstein

Apr 19, 2004, 10:08:54 PM4/19/04
Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:14:37 +0000, Beauregard T.
Shagnasty posted:

> Quoth the raven named Tom_B...@hushmail.com:
>
>> http://zidebar.poetic.zapto.org
>
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;That is one of the best
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;web sites I have &nbsp;&nbsp;seen
> today. You do a
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b>mahvelous</b>
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;job of design!!!!

<center><h1>BRAVO</h1></center>

Bing

Apr 22, 2004, 1:38:28 AM4/22/04
Dennis M. Hammes wrote:

> Hywel Jenkins wrote:
>
>>Tom_B...@hushmail.com wrote in message news:<4082DCB2.8772.3BF469A@localhost>...
>>
>>>http://zidebar.poetic.zapto.org
>>
>>I had a look at your site and, to be fair, there's no evidence of "web
>>design" there. What was the point of your post?
>>
>>--
>>Hywel
>

> He can't RTFM.

RTFM --
read the fine manual?
read the fucking manure?
resist the frisky man?
restrain the flying meatloaf?
run the friggin' marathon?
rub this for me?

sometimes i just have way to much free time :)

--
Bing (bin...@SPAMtcsaa.com) Take out the NO SPAM to reply.

Democrats are too eager to give away money that doesn't belong to them.
Republicans are too eager to give away freedoms that belong to all of us.

dvus

Apr 22, 2004, 8:44:28 PM4/22/04
Bing wrote:
> Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
>
>> Hywel Jenkins wrote:
>>
>>> Tom_B...@hushmail.com wrote in message

>>> I had a look at your site and, to be fair, there's no evidence of
>>> "web
>>> design" there. What was the point of your post?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hywel
>>

>> He can't RTFM.
> RTFM --
> read the fine manual?
> read the fucking manure?
> resist the frisky man?
> restrain the flying meatloaf?
> run the friggin' marathon?
> rub this for me?

regurgitate the ferret manure?

> sometimes i just have way to much free time :)

Ain't it the truth?

dvus

Dennis M. Hammes

Apr 23, 2004, 6:09:44 AM4/23/04
Bing wrote:

> Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
>
> > Hywel Jenkins wrote:

> >>I had a look at your site and, to be fair, there's no evidence of "web
> >>design" there. What was the point of your post?
> >>
> >>--
> >>Hywel
> >

> > He can't RTFM.
> RTFM --
> read the fine manual?
> read the fucking manure?
> resist the frisky man?
> restrain the flying meatloaf?
> run the friggin' marathon?
> rub this for me?
>
> sometimes i just have way to much free time :)

" :) ", indeed.
(The last one is often particularly applicable around here.)

> --
> Bing (bin...@SPAMtcsaa.com) Take out the NO SPAM to reply.
>
> Democrats are too eager to give away money that doesn't belong to them.
> Republicans are too eager to give away freedoms that belong to all of us.

--
~/:o)_|
All one has to do is hit the right notes at the right time,
and the instrument plays itself. -- J.S. Bach
http://scrawlmark.org