senior php developer//atlanta,ga//fulltime

lavanya konda

Sep 29, 2021, 12:07:03 PM9/29/21
Greetings from staff works
Senior PHP Developer
Atlanta, GA

#PHP Engineer, #Web Developer, Software
Full Time
$120,000 - $160,000 per year
Job Description
100% REMOTE #Senior PHP Engineer / #Senior PHP Web Developer Needed for Growing Software Company!

A bit about us:

We are a growing software company that has been in business for over a decade. We offer the stability of a large organization and the flexibility and pace of a small startup. Our team is currently looking to hire a work from home #Senior PHP Software Developer / #Senior PHP Software Engineer!

Why join us?

As a #Senior Full Stack Developer / #Senior Fullstack Engineer in our company, we are able to offer:

• Competitive Base Salary Between $120k and $160k!
• Medical, dental and vision coverage!
• PTO/Vacation!
• Bonuses!
• Paid For Trips to California Twice a Year for Company Events!
• Work remote!

Job Details

As a Senior #Full Stack Engineer / #Senior Fullstack Developer on our team, we are looking for:

• Full-stack skillset
• Demonstrated #PHP chops
• Experience with #Vue.js / #Vue / #Vuejs would be a bonus
• #Go / #Golang background would be fantastic
• #AWS skills would be great
• Experience working remotely would be a plus
Thanks and regards
Lavanya konda
Staff works
Ph no:(213) 808-0962