Hiring Immediately!! Data Scientist//IN//C2C//6 Months

Bharggav Kanjuluri

Aug 1, 2023, 1:01:52 PM8/1/23
Hope you are doing great today
Let me known if you are Interested In below requirements
Please send me the suitable resume along with contact details , current location , asap on.

JOB TITLE: Data Scientist
LOCATION: Carmel, IN
CONTRACT:C2C
DURATION:6 MONTHS

Skills Required:

• Proficient Python, Data science, artificial intelligence, Machine learning,
• Strong understanding of AI technologies and experience implementing them,
• Communication & Collaboration skills
• Required Skills and Competencies:
• Proficiency in implementing AI technologies, with a focus on Generative AI
• Strong prompt engineering skills for generating high-quality and contextually relevant AI outputs
• Solid understanding of natural language processing (NLP) systems and techniques
• Experience in analysing and processing large datasets for AI model training
• Proficient programming skills, preferably in Python or R
• Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking
• Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to the development of AI solutions• Self-motivated and eager to stay updated with the latest advancements in AI and Generative AI technologies

Thanks & Regards
Bhargav
US IT RECRUTER
EMAIL: barg...@staffworks.in