GREETINGS FROM STAFFWORKS
Position: Python Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Experience: 9+ Years
Duration: Long term contract
• Design, code, test, correct and document programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
• Understand technical architecture and write software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
• Perform trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
• Provide ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
• Code re-engineering & legacy application enhancement
• Maintenance and support business applications
• Review code & control code quality
• Actively work with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
• Actively participate in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and share insights with others in the organization.
• Work with our onshore tech leads and support planning / grooming and story refinement for offshore
• Effectively communicate the features / stories to offshore and work with offshore tech lead to ensure thorough understanding of our tech stack and processes
• Be responsible for coordinating interaction between the offshore team, other departments, and clients to solve issues/problems in the project.
• 7+ year experience in software development
• Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web, and/or mobile solutions.
• Extensive experience in Python for Backend Development
• Experience in React for Frontend Development
• Hands on and solid understanding of AWS cloud, micro-services
• Experience on working with offshore team is preferred
• Experience with Scaled Agile methodology
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
Intrested people can contact us on 2189753442
Thanks & regards ,
PH; (218) 975-3442