CSS,HTML, Java script Developer//Remote or New York, NY//C2C//6Months

Xian Sunny

Dec 28, 2021, 10:13:28 AM12/28/21
HI
Hope Your Doing Good
Greetings from Advanced Staffings

Job Title : CSS,HTML, Java script Developer
Location : Remote or New York, NY
Duration : 6 Months
Contract : Corp to Corp

Job Description :
The CSS, HTML, JavaScript Developer will build the front-end and back-end of web applications that use our proprietary knowledge/data to create groundbreaking software tools for our clients. In this role, you will help us advance the design of our TCPA (treasury competitive pricing accelerator) application. The CSS, HTML, JavaScript Developer will work on improving our mapping algorithm of treasury service codes as well as creating new functions/components for our web application. You will also work with AWS services (e.g., Textract, Lambda) to automate the extraction of data from different file types. You will coordinate with the team and client throughout this process. As needed, the CSS, HTML, JavaScript Developer will collaborate with analysts to create or improve functionalities for the TCPA application.

REQUIREMENTS :
* 2+ years of experience working as a software engineer
* Experience working with multiple programming languages with proficiency in JavaScript, Python, CSS, TypeScript, and knowledge of JS libraries (e.g., React)
* Hands-on skills working with SQL and relational databases
* Above average understanding of database architecture with hands-on experience working in one or more database environments (e.g., AWS Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL) is a strong plus
* Good understanding of AWS infrastructure with hands-on experience is a strong plus
* Motivated self-starter who can manage multiple high capacity workstreams spread across different project teams and engagements with varying delivery schedules/timelines
* Ability to take a consultative approach and provide solutions for challenging technical problems
* Professional attitude with strong written and verbal communication skills

Thanks & Regards
Sundeep

ADVANCED STAFFINGS
Email : chippa....@advancedstaffings.com