GREETINGS FROM STAFFWORKS
Job title: UX Designer
Duration: 12+ months
Contract:corp to corp
• Job Description:
• Enterprise experience required.
• Usability Test
• Wireframes, prototyping,
• Not looking for Senior consultants. 10-12 kind of experience.
• User Testing, Research.
• Structuring and working on Usability test
• Validate the Usability test.
• More background on UX Research/ Will be working on more of UX Research side
• Content mapping.
• Will be doing some user interviews – putting together questionnaire .. kind of work too.
• Good comm skills.
Should have ADA experience (WCAG 2.1) , JAW's and NVDA
• A minimum of 8+ years of UX or interaction design experience, including responsive web design
• Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
• Content data mapping and research analysis
• Creation of user flows within a given experience and being able to identify multiple use cases and exceptions needed for development.
• Proven experience working with web accessibility guidelines and implementing design to meet ADA standards.
• Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
• Experience with content mapping and informational architecture design.
• Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
• Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
• Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life-cycle, including agile methodologies.
Intrested people can contact us on 2189753442
Thanks & regards ,
PH; (218) 975-3442