Hiring Business Analyst

sharon darla

Dec 17, 2021, 10:39:36 AM12/17/21
Greetings from Infinite
We are currently looking for an Business Analyst to one of our clients. I’d love to tell you a little more about this position and learn a few things about you, as well. Please let me know your interest along with you updated resume ASAP.
Skill: Business Analyst
Location: Remote
Job Type: Full time/Long Term
Required W2
BUSINESS ANALYST WITH HEALTHCARE
Requirement:
• At least 7-8 years of experience as Business Analyst – experience working in Health care industry is must (Pharmacy Benefits Management, Medicaid, Claims Processing). Healthcare domain experience is must
• Candidate will be required to interact with business users to elicit and understand business requirements. Tailor communication to different audiences, such as management, system end-users, SMEs, developers, and others in a format appropriate for the audience (e.g. Process workflow, Use Case, Technical Writeup, Power point presentation, wireframes, Workflows using Visio, Analyze data and create simple what-if scenarios).
• Advanced skills in system analysis, problem solving, requirements elicitation, Requirements organization. (including experience with requirements management tools, product management, product roadmap management)
• Requirements management and communication, Translating and simplifying requirements and documentation.
• Strong documentation skills of business process and creating workflows using tools such as Visio, Power point
• Strong of SQL, database, and relational data models.
• Effective analytical and presentation skills.
• Strong oral, written communications and interpersonal skills. Communication both written and verbal must be clear, concise and easily understood by stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization
• Successfully function within a project team and be a team player in an environment of deadlines and project milestones.
• Basic understanding of a software development cycle and understanding of Information Technology concepts and the ability to interact technically with engineers

Thanks & Regards,
Sharon Darla
Infinite | Exciting times...infinite possibilities…
Gold Stevie Award 2016|NASSCOM Top 10|2015 Health Teach Award
Tel: +1- 301 355 7733
Email: darla....@infinite.com
Web site : https://www.infinite.com