QA tester//Remote or Irving,TX//C2C//12+Months

Nellutla Ganesh

Jan 12, 2022, 12:38:20 PM1/12/22
Hi
Greetings from Pride Staff
Job tittle: QA Tester
Location: Remote or Irving, TX
Contract: Corp To Corp
Duration:12+months

Responsibilities:
* In this role, the #QA Tester will test and explore the talech's big data infrastructure software to ensure best system performance, data integrity and security
* Validate application functionality
* Test changes to ensure quality
* The #QA Tester will build and document test plans
* Verify changes meet design requirements as well as accessibility standards
* Work with developers to identify and document bugs and failed requirements
* As a QA Tester, this role will work with other test engineers to identify areas for automation

REQUIREMENTS:

* Knowledge of full system life cycles
* Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required
* Automated or manual testing experience in the web and client server environments
* Has experience in writing test cases, test plans, structured test methodology, use cases
* Development experience in test scripts, execution and reporting also required

Thanks and regards,
Ganesh Nellutla
Pride Staff Pvt ltd
Email : nellutl...@pridestaff.in
PH: (210)900-3590

Nellutla Ganesh

Jan 12, 2022, 12:40:26 PM1/12/22

NAVEEN KUMAR

Nov 15, 2022, 5:29:57 PM11/15/22
Hai

this is Aqsa yousaf

8 years of experience in quality assurance engineer & functional tester

I am interested in your position.

find my attached resume. let me know if it suits for you

aqs...@gmail.com

5737790339

visa status ; US citizen

current location ; Dumfries in VA

I am looking for C2C & REMOTE .

I can go onsite only in the location of VA

NAVEEN KUMAR

Nov 15, 2022, 5:30:12 PM11/15/22

NAVEEN KUMAR

Nov 16, 2022, 5:01:55 PM11/16/22
CONSULTANTS AVAILABLE FOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER & QA MANUAL TESTER

Elif G
QA Automation with 7 years of experience
green card holder
Eli...@gmail.com

AQSA Y
QA Manual tester with 8 years of experience
USC
aqs...@gmail.com

THANKS REGARDS,
Naveen Kumar.